List of Elite Programs in Wyoming
Matching School Ads
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting
- Provides the healthcare knowledge & technical skills students need to get ahead
- SACS accredited with campuses in VA, FL, NC, SC & flexible online & on-campus courses
- US News & World Report ranks Online Bachelor’s Programs among top 10%
- Supportive learning atmosphere with small class sizes & plenty of academic support
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- Trusted San Antonio college and Institution of the Year 2018 offering campus-based and online accredited programs in Aviation Maintenance, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Business, and Nursing.
- Accelerated programs designed with affordability and convenience in mind. Achieve your professional goals faster and affordably. Financial aid, scholarships, and U.S. veterans benefits available.
- Hallmark University offers master’s, bachelor’s, and associate’s degrees that align with current industry needs to give graduates the best opportunity for success.
- Hallmark's Student Affairs’ team works directly with industry leaders to assist students in securing employment after they graduate. Our goal is 90% placement within 90 days of graduation!
- Hallmark's 20:1 student-teacher ratio allow instructors to give students constant, personal help and attention. And with 6 terms a year, you never need to wait to apply. Get started today!
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
Find Accredited CNA Certification Schools in WyomingTaking CNA classes is the first step in becoming a nursing assistant. You may take these classes traditionally or online. In either case, however, it is imperative that you receive your schooling from an accredited school. Otherwise, your education, no matter how hard-earned it may be, will not count for anything in the state of Wyoming. The good news is that there are many schools that offer legitimate CNA certifications in the state. Because accreditation is so very important, you should carefully research and check up on the accreditation status of any school you are thinking of attending.
CNA Certification in WyomingCNA training within the state doesn't just involve taking classes at an accredited institution. While that is certainly a first and very important step in the process, you will also be required to participate in real-world hands-on training for a minimum of sixteen hours. After that time, you will be required to take and pass a certification examination which asks you questions about the things you have learned through your schooling and practice.
Salaries for CNA Jobs in WyomingWhen people are completing CNA programs, they often have questions about how much they can expect to earn once they are working in the nursing field. While the amount can vary widely based on where you work, the average salary for nursing assistants working in the state is around $20,000 per year.
List of CNA Certification Programs in WyomingIf after reading all of this information, you are still serious about pursuing your CNA license, then your next step is to research the different CNA schools available and to find the right one for you. Some accredited, trustworthy options in the state and online include:
- Laramie County Community College
- Western Wyoming Community College
- Casper College
- Care Enterprises
- College of America
- South Lincoln Nursing Center
- Rothwell Training Center
- Westward Heights Care Center
- Weston County Care Services
CNA Training Centers in Wyoming
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|WWCC Outreach-Afton||Afton||307-382-1801||222 E 4th Avenue, Afton, WY 82901||www.wwcc.wy.edu/|
|NWC Outreach-Basin||Basin||307-754-6479||919 West B, Basin, WY 82435||www.northwestcollege.edu/|
|Wyoming Retirement Center||Basin||307-568-2431||890 Highway 20 South, Basin, WY 82002||http://health.wyo.gov/retirement/index.html|
|NWCCD Sheridan College Outreach Buffalo||Buffalo||307-674-6446||3059 Coffeen Avenue, Sheridan, WY 82801||www.sheridan.edu/site/|
|Casper College||Casper||307-268-2717||125 College Drive, Casper, WY 82601||www.caspercollege.edu/|
|Climb Wyoming Casper Office||Casper||307-237-2855||900 Werner Court Suite 100, Casper, WY 82001||www.climbwyoming.org/|
|CNA Cares Enterprises||Casper||307-234-8381||60 Magnolia, Casper, WY 82001|
|Poplar Living Center||Casper||307-237-2561||4305 S Poplar St, Casper, WY 82601||www.savaseniorcare.com/|
|Central High School (LCSD #1)||Cheyenne||307-771-2216||5500 Education Dr, Cheyenne, WY 82001||http://central.laramie1.org/|
|College of America||Cheyenne||307-432-9200||6101 Yellowstone Road Suite 101, Cheyenne, WY 82007||www.collegeamerica.edu/cheyenne|
|East High School (LCSD #1)||Cheyenne||307-771-2663 x2160||2800 E Pershing Blvd, Cheyenne, WY 82009||http://east.laramie1.org/|
|HCP Education Center||Cheyenne||307-778-8861||1013 Logan Avenue, Cheyenne, WY 82007||www.hcpeducation.com/|
|Laramie County Community College||Cheyenne||307-778-1267||1400 E College Dr, Cheyenne, WY 82001||www.lccc.wy.edu/|
|Laramie County School District #1-South High School||Cheyenne||307-771-2410 ext. 22607||1213 W Allison Rd, Cheyenne, WY 82007||www.laramie1.org/|
|Laramie County School District #1-Triumph High School||Cheyenne||307-771-2500||1250 West College Drive, Cheyenne, WY 82007||http://triumph.laramie1.org/|