List of Elite Programs in Wyoming
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Advanced Practice Nurse
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Executive Nursing Leadership
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- Students already licensed as registered nurses can complete RN-BSN program in as few as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate (MSN to FNP)
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program. You'll learn new strategies and techniques for your classroom while expanding your knowledge and skills as an educator.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Social Studies
- M.Ed. in Career and Technical Education
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics)
- And more...
Find Accredited CNA Certification Schools in WyomingTaking CNA classes is the first step in becoming a nursing assistant. You may take these classes traditionally or online. In either case, however, it is imperative that you receive your schooling from an accredited school. Otherwise, your education, no matter how hard-earned it may be, will not count for anything in the state of Wyoming. The good news is that there are many schools that offer legitimate CNA certifications in the state. Because accreditation is so very important, you should carefully research and check up on the accreditation status of any school you are thinking of attending.
CNA Certification in WyomingCNA training within the state doesn't just involve taking classes at an accredited institution. While that is certainly a first and very important step in the process, you will also be required to participate in real-world hands-on training for a minimum of sixteen hours. After that time, you will be required to take and pass a certification examination which asks you questions about the things you have learned through your schooling and practice.
Salaries for CNA Jobs in WyomingWhen people are completing CNA programs, they often have questions about how much they can expect to earn once they are working in the nursing field. While the amount can vary widely based on where you work, the average salary for nursing assistants working in the state is around $20,000 per year.
List of CNA Certification Programs in WyomingIf after reading all of this information, you are still serious about pursuing your CNA license, then your next step is to research the different CNA schools available and to find the right one for you. Some accredited, trustworthy options in the state and online include:
- Laramie County Community College
- Western Wyoming Community College
- Casper College
- Care Enterprises
- College of America
- South Lincoln Nursing Center
- Rothwell Training Center
- Westward Heights Care Center
- Weston County Care Services
CNA Training Centers in Wyoming
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|WWCC Outreach-Afton||Afton||307-382-1801||222 E 4th Avenue, Afton, WY 82901||www.wwcc.wy.edu/|
|NWC Outreach-Basin||Basin||307-754-6479||919 West B, Basin, WY 82435||www.northwestcollege.edu/|
|Wyoming Retirement Center||Basin||307-568-2431||890 Highway 20 South, Basin, WY 82002||http://health.wyo.gov/retirement/index.html|
|NWCCD Sheridan College Outreach Buffalo||Buffalo||307-674-6446||3059 Coffeen Avenue, Sheridan, WY 82801||www.sheridan.edu/site/|
|Casper College||Casper||307-268-2717||125 College Drive, Casper, WY 82601||www.caspercollege.edu/|
|Climb Wyoming Casper Office||Casper||307-237-2855||900 Werner Court Suite 100, Casper, WY 82001||www.climbwyoming.org/|
|CNA Cares Enterprises||Casper||307-234-8381||60 Magnolia, Casper, WY 82001|
|Poplar Living Center||Casper||307-237-2561||4305 S Poplar St, Casper, WY 82601||www.savaseniorcare.com/|
|Central High School (LCSD #1)||Cheyenne||307-771-2216||5500 Education Dr, Cheyenne, WY 82001||http://central.laramie1.org/|
|College of America||Cheyenne||307-432-9200||6101 Yellowstone Road Suite 101, Cheyenne, WY 82007||www.collegeamerica.edu/cheyenne|
|East High School (LCSD #1)||Cheyenne||307-771-2663 x2160||2800 E Pershing Blvd, Cheyenne, WY 82009||http://east.laramie1.org/|
|HCP Education Center||Cheyenne||307-778-8861||1013 Logan Avenue, Cheyenne, WY 82007||www.hcpeducation.com/|
|Laramie County Community College||Cheyenne||307-778-1267||1400 E College Dr, Cheyenne, WY 82001||www.lccc.wy.edu/|
|Laramie County School District #1-South High School||Cheyenne||307-771-2410 ext. 22607||1213 W Allison Rd, Cheyenne, WY 82007||www.laramie1.org/|
|Laramie County School District #1-Triumph High School||Cheyenne||307-771-2500||1250 West College Drive, Cheyenne, WY 82007||http://triumph.laramie1.org/|