List of Elite Programs in Wisconsin
Matching School Ads
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting
- Provides the healthcare knowledge & technical skills students need to get ahead
- SACS accredited with campuses in VA, FL, NC, SC & flexible online & on-campus courses
- US News & World Report ranks Online Bachelor’s Programs among top 10%
- Supportive learning atmosphere with small class sizes & plenty of academic support
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
- Trusted San Antonio college and Institution of the Year 2018 offering campus-based and online accredited programs in Aviation Maintenance, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Business, and Nursing.
- Accelerated programs designed with affordability and convenience in mind. Achieve your professional goals faster and affordably. Financial aid, scholarships, and U.S. veterans benefits available.
- Hallmark University offers master’s, bachelor’s, and associate’s degrees that align with current industry needs to give graduates the best opportunity for success.
- Hallmark's Student Affairs’ team works directly with industry leaders to assist students in securing employment after they graduate. Our goal is 90% placement within 90 days of graduation!
- Hallmark's 20:1 student-teacher ratio allow instructors to give students constant, personal help and attention. And with 6 terms a year, you never need to wait to apply. Get started today!
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
Find Accredited CNA Certification Schools in WisconsinOne of the first steps towards becoming a CNA is completing an approved CNA program in Wisconsin. Although they do not come as degree programs, graduates do get a certificate of completion when the training is successful completed. While there are some CNA classes online, these are not programs that are approved by the state of Wisconsin. CNA training can be found at community or technical colleges as well as in some healthcare facilities. To meet the state’s requirements, the curriculum must be at least 120 hours of CNA classes. In addition, the student must complete a clinical portion in a nursing home or similar healthcare setting. Applicants must be 18 years old and must complete a health screening and criminal background check.
CNA Certification in WisconsinCNAS are required to be on the Wisconsin Nurse Aide Registry before they can work as CNAs in Wisconsin. This involves passing the Nurse Aide Assessment Program, which is a certification exam that qualifies you for a CNA license and to have your name added to the state registry. The certification exam is administered through Pearson Vue. The CNA test must be completed within one year of completing the CNA training. Students have two years to complete the 70-question CNA exam.
Salaries for CNA Jobs in WisconsinAs a certified nursing assistant or aide in Wisconsin, your wage may vary by location or the type of facility in which you’re working. Salary.com reports that CNAs in Eau Claire earned annual average wages of $23,646 as of December 2014 while those in Madison and Janesville earned $24,789 and $26,804 respectively.
List of CNA Certification Programs in WisconsinThere are several CNA schools located throughout the state of Wisconsin. Listed below are some of the schools and general info on the CNA training.
- Nursing Assistant – 120 hours - Blackhawk Technical College – Janesville, WI
- Nursing Assistant Advanced– 72 hours - Blackhawk Technical College – Janesville, WI
- Nursing Assistant Diploma– Less than a year - Chippewa Valley Technical College – Eau Claire, WI
- Nursing Assistant Technical Diploma – 120 hours - Gateway Technical College – Kenosha, WI
- Nursing Assistant Technical Diploma – 1 semester - Milwaukee Area Technical College – Milwaukee, WI
- Nursing Assistant Diploma – 2 to 3 months -Nicolet Area Technical College – Rhinelander, WI
CNA Training Centers in Wisconsin
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|AMERICAN RED CROSS-WESTERN WISCONSIN CHAPTER||Altoona||(715) 235-3700||3728 SPOONER AVE, ALTOONA, WI 54720||www.redcross.org/wi/altoona|
|FOX VALLEY TECHNICAL COLLEGE||Appleton||(920) 735-5774||PO BOX 2277, APPLETON, WI 54912||www.fvtc.edu/|
|MORAINE PARK TECHNICAL COLLEGE-CENTERS||Beaver Dam||(920) 887-1441||700 GOULD ST, BEAVER DAM, WI 53916||www.morainepark.edu/|
|GRAND VIEW CARE CENTER||Blair||(608) 989-2511||PO BOX 27, BLAIR, WI 54616||www.grandviewhome.org/|
|CNA PROFESSIONAL SERVICES, LLP||Boyceville||(715) 643-4068||E1602 1198TH STREET, BOYCEVILLE, WI 54725||http://cnapros.com/|
|WISCONSIN CNA TRAINING CENTER||Campbellsport||(920) 979-4428||PO BOX 425, CAMPBELLSPORT, WI 53010|
|WISSOTA HEALTH-REGIONAL VENT CTR||Chippewa Falls||(715) 720-9341||2815 COUNTY HIGHWAY I, CHIPPEWA FALLS, WI 54729||www.wissotahealth.com/|
|LAKESHORE TECHNICAL COLLEGE||Cleveland||(920) 693-1226||1290 NORTH AVE, CLEVELAND, WI 53015||www.gotoltc.edu/|
|CHIPPEWA VALLEY TECHNICAL COLLEGE||Eau Claire||(715) 833-6421||620 W CLAIREMONT AVE, EAU CLAIRE, WI 54701||www.cvtc.edu/|
|GRACE LUTHERAN FOUNDATION||Eau Claire||(715) 832-3003||PO BOX 287, EAU CLAIRE, WI 54702||www.graceluthfound.com/index.cfm.html|
|GATEWAY TECHNICAL COLLEGE-ELKHORN||Elkhorn||(262) 741-8304||400 COUNTY RD H, ELKHORN, WI 53121||www.gtc.edu/|
|SOUTHWEST WISCONSIN TECHNICAL COLLEGE||Fennimore||(608) 822-3362||1800 BRONSON BLVD, FENNIMORE, WI 53809||www.swtc.edu/|
|CLARITY CARE UW FOND DU LAC||Fond Du Lac||(920) 929-1153||400 UNIVERSITY DRIVE, FOND DU LAC, WI 54935|
|TOUCHSTONE LEARNING CENTER||Fond Du Lac||(920) 922-7242||PO BOX 547, FOND DU LAC, WI 54936||www.touchstoneliving.us/|
|AMERICAN RED CROSS-LAKELAND CHAPTER||Green Bay||(715) 271-9914||2131 DECKNER AVE, GREEN BAY, WI 54308||http://newredcrossblog.org/tag/american-red-cross-lakeland-chapter/|