List of Elite Programs in Wisconsin
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Medical Assisting
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner (PGC)
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate (MSN to FNP)
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Find Accredited CNA Certification Schools in WisconsinOne of the first steps towards becoming a CNA is completing an approved CNA program in Wisconsin. Although they do not come as degree programs, graduates do get a certificate of completion when the training is successful completed. While there are some CNA classes online, these are not programs that are approved by the state of Wisconsin. CNA training can be found at community or technical colleges as well as in some healthcare facilities. To meet the state’s requirements, the curriculum must be at least 120 hours of CNA classes. In addition, the student must complete a clinical portion in a nursing home or similar healthcare setting. Applicants must be 18 years old and must complete a health screening and criminal background check.
CNA Certification in WisconsinCNAS are required to be on the Wisconsin Nurse Aide Registry before they can work as CNAs in Wisconsin. This involves passing the Nurse Aide Assessment Program, which is a certification exam that qualifies you for a CNA license and to have your name added to the state registry. The certification exam is administered through Pearson Vue. The CNA test must be completed within one year of completing the CNA training. Students have two years to complete the 70-question CNA exam.
Salaries for CNA Jobs in WisconsinAs a certified nursing assistant or aide in Wisconsin, your wage may vary by location or the type of facility in which you’re working. Salary.com reports that CNAs in Eau Claire earned annual average wages of $23,646 as of December 2014 while those in Madison and Janesville earned $24,789 and $26,804 respectively.
List of CNA Certification Programs in WisconsinThere are several CNA schools located throughout the state of Wisconsin. Listed below are some of the schools and general info on the CNA training.
- Nursing Assistant – 120 hours - Blackhawk Technical College – Janesville, WI
- Nursing Assistant Advanced– 72 hours - Blackhawk Technical College – Janesville, WI
- Nursing Assistant Diploma– Less than a year - Chippewa Valley Technical College – Eau Claire, WI
- Nursing Assistant Technical Diploma – 120 hours - Gateway Technical College – Kenosha, WI
- Nursing Assistant Technical Diploma – 1 semester - Milwaukee Area Technical College – Milwaukee, WI
- Nursing Assistant Diploma – 2 to 3 months -Nicolet Area Technical College – Rhinelander, WI
CNA Training Centers in Wisconsin
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|AMERICAN RED CROSS-WESTERN WISCONSIN CHAPTER||Altoona||(715) 235-3700||3728 SPOONER AVE, ALTOONA, WI 54720||www.redcross.org/wi/altoona|
|FOX VALLEY TECHNICAL COLLEGE||Appleton||(920) 735-5774||PO BOX 2277, APPLETON, WI 54912||www.fvtc.edu/|
|MORAINE PARK TECHNICAL COLLEGE-CENTERS||Beaver Dam||(920) 887-1441||700 GOULD ST, BEAVER DAM, WI 53916||www.morainepark.edu/|
|GRAND VIEW CARE CENTER||Blair||(608) 989-2511||PO BOX 27, BLAIR, WI 54616||www.grandviewhome.org/|
|CNA PROFESSIONAL SERVICES, LLP||Boyceville||(715) 643-4068||E1602 1198TH STREET, BOYCEVILLE, WI 54725||http://cnapros.com/|
|WISCONSIN CNA TRAINING CENTER||Campbellsport||(920) 979-4428||PO BOX 425, CAMPBELLSPORT, WI 53010|
|WISSOTA HEALTH-REGIONAL VENT CTR||Chippewa Falls||(715) 720-9341||2815 COUNTY HIGHWAY I, CHIPPEWA FALLS, WI 54729||www.wissotahealth.com/|
|LAKESHORE TECHNICAL COLLEGE||Cleveland||(920) 693-1226||1290 NORTH AVE, CLEVELAND, WI 53015||www.gotoltc.edu/|
|CHIPPEWA VALLEY TECHNICAL COLLEGE||Eau Claire||(715) 833-6421||620 W CLAIREMONT AVE, EAU CLAIRE, WI 54701||www.cvtc.edu/|
|GRACE LUTHERAN FOUNDATION||Eau Claire||(715) 832-3003||PO BOX 287, EAU CLAIRE, WI 54702||www.graceluthfound.com/index.cfm.html|
|GATEWAY TECHNICAL COLLEGE-ELKHORN||Elkhorn||(262) 741-8304||400 COUNTY RD H, ELKHORN, WI 53121||www.gtc.edu/|
|SOUTHWEST WISCONSIN TECHNICAL COLLEGE||Fennimore||(608) 822-3362||1800 BRONSON BLVD, FENNIMORE, WI 53809||www.swtc.edu/|
|CLARITY CARE UW FOND DU LAC||Fond Du Lac||(920) 929-1153||400 UNIVERSITY DRIVE, FOND DU LAC, WI 54935|
|TOUCHSTONE LEARNING CENTER||Fond Du Lac||(920) 922-7242||PO BOX 547, FOND DU LAC, WI 54936||www.touchstoneliving.us/|
|AMERICAN RED CROSS-LAKELAND CHAPTER||Green Bay||(715) 271-9914||2131 DECKNER AVE, GREEN BAY, WI 54308||http://newredcrossblog.org/tag/american-red-cross-lakeland-chapter/|