List of Elite Programs in West Virginia
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- And more...
- Trusted San Antonio college and Institution of the Year 2018 offering campus-based and online accredited programs in Aviation Maintenance, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Business, and Nursing.
- Accelerated programs designed with affordability and convenience in mind. Achieve your professional goals faster and affordably. Financial aid, scholarships, and U.S. veterans benefits available.
- Hallmark University offers master’s, bachelor’s, and associate’s degrees that align with current industry needs to give graduates the best opportunity for success.
- Hallmark's Student Affairs’ team works directly with industry leaders to assist students in securing employment after they graduate. Our goal is 90% placement within 90 days of graduation!
- Hallmark's 20:1 student-teacher ratio allow instructors to give students constant, personal help and attention. And with 6 terms a year, you never need to wait to apply. Get started today!
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
Making the decision to earn your degree and pursue your career goals could be the best decision you ever make. Enroll at ECPI University and you’ll join a collaborative and fostering learning environment, surrounded by faculty and staff who are there to support you through the entire process.
What sets ECPI University apart? Just ask the employers who hire our graduates. Since 1966, more than 3,800 employers have looked to ECPI for talented professionals who are capable of entering the workplace and doing the job right on the very first day. That’s because our curriculum is designed to meet the needs of today’s highly-specialized job market.
What Are You Waiting For?
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Nursing (RN) - Associate's
CNA Certification in West VirginiaYou may enroll in an approved school if you are at least 18, in good health, in possession of a high school diploma or GED, and can pass a criminal record check. Once you have taken and passed the required 120 hours of training, you may register to take the nurse aide certification exam. In West Virginia, the test is administered through Professional Healthcare Development (PHD). You sign up for the exam through their website. The exam consists of written and practical parts, and you need to pass both parts to become certified.
Salaries for CNA Jobs in West VirginiaAccording to Nurse Groups, CNAs in West Virginia make an average of about $20,610 per year, with the range of salaries generally falling somewhere between $18,000 and $21,000. This is lower than the national average, which the BLS places at just over $24,000, considering all types of nursing aides. Top CNA Classes places the range in West Virginia slightly higher, between $18,000 and $29,000. Much depends on where you work; Top CNA cites statistics to indicate that self-employment may be one of the best routes to take to a higher salary as a nursing assistant in West Virginia.
List of CNA Certification Programs in West VirginiaYou can find the type of training program you need in a variety of places, from universities and community colleges to technical institutes, vocational schools and even nursing or rehabilitation facilities. There are many opportunities you can pursue in different locations such as Charleston, Clarksville, Morgantown, Wheeling and many other areas of West Virginia. You can find educational listings on Top CNA classes and other online sites.
CNA Training Centers in West Virginia
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|E. A. Hawse Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, LLCr||Baker||304 897-5903||PO Box 70, Baker, WV 26801|
|Matam Educational Foundation, Inc||Berkeley||304 258-3673||456 Autumn Acres Road, Berkeley, WV 25411|
|Community Action of South Eastern WV (CASE)||Bluefield||304 324-8397||307 Federal Street Suite 323, Bluefield, WV 24701-3044||www.casewv.org/|
|Mercer Nursing-Rehabilitation Center||Bluefield||304 325-5448||PO Box 410 Rogers & Pearis Street, Bluefield, WV 24701||www.amfmwv.com/|
|U. S. Nursing Network||Bridgeport||304 623-5777||109 Tolley Drive, Bridgeport, WV 26330||www.usnursingnetwork.com/|
|Fred W. Eberle Technical Center||Buckhannon||304 472-1259||Route 5, Box 2, Buckhannon, WV 26201||http://fetc.edu/|
|Cameron Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, LLC||Cameron||304 686-3318||Road 4 Box 20, Cameron, WV 26033||www.cameronnursingandrehab.com/|
|Shenandoah Center (formerly Shenandoah Health Village Ctr)||Charles Town||304 724-1101||70 Prospect Avenue/50 Mulberry Tree Street, Charles Town, WV 25414||www.genesishcc.com/Shenandoah|
|Garnet Career Center||Charleston||304 348-6195||422 Dickinson Street, Charleston, WV 25301||www.garnet.edu/|
|Kanawha Valley CTC-Valley Fork School||Charleston||304 766-5112||1701 5th Ave Box 15, Charleston, WV 25312|
|Greenbrier West High School||Charmco||304 438-6191||PO Box 325 One School House Road, Charmco, WV 25958||http://www.edline.net/pages/Greenbrier_West_High_School|
|Heartland of Clarksburg||Clarksburg||304 624-6401||100 Parkway Drive, Clarksburg, WV 26301||www.heartland-manorcare.com/Clarksburg|
|United Technical Center||Clarksburg||304 326-7583||Route 3 Box 43C, Clarksburg, WV 26301||www.harcoboe.com/utc/index.cfm|
|Med-Care Training Center||Cora||304 239-3869||1109 Holden Rd., Cora, WV 25614|
|Nicholas County Career-Technical Center||Craigsville||304 742-5416||215 Milam Addition Road, Craigsville, WV 26205|