List of Elite Programs in West Virginia
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Advanced Practice Nurse
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Executive Nursing Leadership
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate (MSN to FNP)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
CNA Certification in West VirginiaYou may enroll in an approved school if you are at least 18, in good health, in possession of a high school diploma or GED, and can pass a criminal record check. Once you have taken and passed the required 120 hours of training, you may register to take the nurse aide certification exam. In West Virginia, the test is administered through Professional Healthcare Development (PHD). You sign up for the exam through their website. The exam consists of written and practical parts, and you need to pass both parts to become certified.
Salaries for CNA Jobs in West VirginiaAccording to Nurse Groups, CNAs in West Virginia make an average of about $20,610 per year, with the range of salaries generally falling somewhere between $18,000 and $21,000. This is lower than the national average, which the BLS places at just over $24,000, considering all types of nursing aides. Top CNA Classes places the range in West Virginia slightly higher, between $18,000 and $29,000. Much depends on where you work; Top CNA cites statistics to indicate that self-employment may be one of the best routes to take to a higher salary as a nursing assistant in West Virginia.
List of CNA Certification Programs in West VirginiaYou can find the type of training program you need in a variety of places, from universities and community colleges to technical institutes, vocational schools and even nursing or rehabilitation facilities. There are many opportunities you can pursue in different locations such as Charleston, Clarksville, Morgantown, Wheeling and many other areas of West Virginia. You can find educational listings on Top CNA classes and other online sites.
CNA Training Centers in West Virginia
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|E. A. Hawse Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, LLCr||Baker||304 897-5903||PO Box 70, Baker, WV 26801|
|Matam Educational Foundation, Inc||Berkeley||304 258-3673||456 Autumn Acres Road, Berkeley, WV 25411|
|Community Action of South Eastern WV (CASE)||Bluefield||304 324-8397||307 Federal Street Suite 323, Bluefield, WV 24701-3044||www.casewv.org/|
|Mercer Nursing-Rehabilitation Center||Bluefield||304 325-5448||PO Box 410 Rogers & Pearis Street, Bluefield, WV 24701||www.amfmwv.com/|
|U. S. Nursing Network||Bridgeport||304 623-5777||109 Tolley Drive, Bridgeport, WV 26330||www.usnursingnetwork.com/|
|Fred W. Eberle Technical Center||Buckhannon||304 472-1259||Route 5, Box 2, Buckhannon, WV 26201||http://fetc.edu/|
|Cameron Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, LLC||Cameron||304 686-3318||Road 4 Box 20, Cameron, WV 26033||www.cameronnursingandrehab.com/|
|Shenandoah Center (formerly Shenandoah Health Village Ctr)||Charles Town||304 724-1101||70 Prospect Avenue/50 Mulberry Tree Street, Charles Town, WV 25414||www.genesishcc.com/Shenandoah|
|Garnet Career Center||Charleston||304 348-6195||422 Dickinson Street, Charleston, WV 25301||www.garnet.edu/|
|Kanawha Valley CTC-Valley Fork School||Charleston||304 766-5112||1701 5th Ave Box 15, Charleston, WV 25312|
|Greenbrier West High School||Charmco||304 438-6191||PO Box 325 One School House Road, Charmco, WV 25958||http://www.edline.net/pages/Greenbrier_West_High_School|
|Heartland of Clarksburg||Clarksburg||304 624-6401||100 Parkway Drive, Clarksburg, WV 26301||www.heartland-manorcare.com/Clarksburg|
|United Technical Center||Clarksburg||304 326-7583||Route 3 Box 43C, Clarksburg, WV 26301||www.harcoboe.com/utc/index.cfm|
|Med-Care Training Center||Cora||304 239-3869||1109 Holden Rd., Cora, WV 25614|
|Nicholas County Career-Technical Center||Craigsville||304 742-5416||215 Milam Addition Road, Craigsville, WV 26205|