List of Elite Programs in Washington
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education (Bridge)
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Advanced Practice Nurse
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Executive Nursing Leadership
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media, publishers of G.I. Jobs®.
- Each program is designed to instill the knowledge, ethical values, and interpersonal skills of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility.
- Offers several flexible learning options, including a blended format that combines campus and online learning.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Forensic Psychology (MA) (Online)
- 100% Online Education Degrees - Ashford University
- Break new ground in your education career with your BA or MA in Education.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s & Associate's programs to prepare you for the invaluable role of guiding learners or shaping educational initiatives.
- Help Build the World's Future. Apply today!
- BA in Health Education
- BA in Health and Wellness
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- RN to MSN in Clinical Nurse Educator
- RN to MSN in Leadership in Healthcare Systems
- RN to MSN Informatics Specialization
CNA Certification in WashingtonIn order to receive a CNA license in Washington, an individual must complete at least 85 hours of training and receive a training certificate from an accredited school, pass the competency exam, and answer personal questions regarding background information. For a CNA to maintain their license, they do not need to obtain continuing education courses; they only need to make sure to renew their license before their birthday every year.
Salary for CNA Jobs in WashingtonThe average hourly rate for CNAs in Seattle, Washington, is $13.80, which puts the median annual salary for a full-time CNA at $28,500. Depending on experience and specialty fields/training, CNAs can make up to just under $50,000 a year in Washington; however, the individuals at this end of the scale have taken additional CNA training.
List of CNA Certification Programs in WashingtonWashington offers a variety of CNA programs. There are programs for CNA training that are offered at the high school level and college level. Individuals can also obtain their training at nursing homes or in hospitals. Private nursing institutions also provide the classes required for a CNA certification.
CNA Training Centers in Washington
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|GRAYS HARBOR COLLEGE||Aberdeen||360-538-4148||1620 EDWARD P SMITH DRIVE, ABERDEEN, WA 98520||www.ghc.edu/|
|TWIN HARBORS BRANCH SKILLS CENTER||Aberdeen||360-538-2038||410 NORTH N STREET, ABERDEEN, WA 98520||www.asd5.org/|
|FIDALGO CARE CTR.-ROSARIO ASST. LIVING||Anacortes||360-293-3174||1105 27TH STREET, ANACORTES, WA 98221|
|GREEN RIVER COMMUNITY COLLEGE||Auburn||253-833-9111 EXT.2207||12401 SE 320TH ST, AUBURN, WA 98092||www.greenriver.edu/|
|RUNNING HORSE WISDOM EDUCATION CENTER||Auburn||253-740-0909||3312 AUBURN WAY S., AUBURN, WA 98092|
|ISLAND HEALTH AND REHABILITATION CENTER||Bainbridge Island||206-842-4765||835 MADISON AVE N, BAINBRIDGE ISLAND, WA 98110|
|A-PLUS NURSES ASSISTANT TRAINING SCHOOL||Bellevue||206-722-5100||10619 NE 8TH ST, BELLEVUE, WA 98009|
|BELLEVUE COLLEGE||Bellevue||425-564-5604||3000 LANDERHOLM CIRCLE SE, BELLEVUE, WA 98007||www.bellevuecollege.edu/|
|EVERGREEN NURSING SCHOOL||Bellevue||425-449-8229||16326 SE 15TH ST, BELLEVUE, WA 98008||http://evergreennursingschool.org/|
|SAMMAMISH HIGH SCHOOL||Bellevue||425-456-7617||100 140th Avenue SE, BELLEVUE, WA 98005||www.bsd405.org/sammamish/|
|ALDERWOOD PARK CONVALESCENT CENTER||Bellingham||360-733-2322||2726 ALDERWOOD AVE., BELLINGHAM, WA 98225||www.alderwoodpark.com/|
|BELLINGHAM TECHNICAL COLLEGE||Bellingham||360-752-7000||3028 LINDBERG AVENUE, BELLINGHAM, WA 98225||www.btc.ctc.edu/|
|NORTHWEST INDIAN COLLEGE||Bellingham||360-392-4300||2522 KWINA ROAD, BELLINGHAM, WA 98226||www.nwic.edu/|
|ST FRANCIS OF BELLINGHAM||Bellingham||360-734-6760||3121 SQUALICUM PARKWAY, BELLINGHAM, WA 98225||http://stfrancisofbellingham.com/|
|WHATCOM COMMUNITY COLLEGE||Bellingham||360-383-3550||237 W KELLOGG RD, BELLINGHAM, WA 98226|