List of Elite Programs in Washington
- Fortis Institute has trained hundreds of successful Medical Office Administrators
- All colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or other accrediting bodies
- Find flexible schedule options and student-focused faculty and staff
- Provides guidance & assistance to students exploring their financial aid options
- A military friendly school for our country's service members
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- And more...
- Provides the healthcare knowledge & technical skills students need to get ahead
- SACS accredited with campuses in VA, FL, NC, SC & flexible online & on-campus courses
- US News & World Report ranks Online Bachelor’s Programs among top 10%
- Supportive learning atmosphere with small class sizes & plenty of academic support
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
You can prepare for a new career with help from Charter College. Our accelerated Associates Degree, and Certificate programs are designed to help you complete your education as quickly as possible. We offer year-round classes and flexible scheduling - study anytime from anywhere. We provide students not only with the technical skills necessary for success, but also job search and placement assistance so you can find new opportunities after graduation.
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
- Certificate - Dental Assisting
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
CNA Certification in WashingtonIn order to receive a CNA license in Washington, an individual must complete at least 85 hours of training and receive a training certificate from an accredited school, pass the competency exam, and answer personal questions regarding background information. For a CNA to maintain their license, they do not need to obtain continuing education courses; they only need to make sure to renew their license before their birthday every year.
Salary for CNA Jobs in WashingtonThe average hourly rate for CNAs in Seattle, Washington, is $13.80, which puts the median annual salary for a full-time CNA at $28,500. Depending on experience and specialty fields/training, CNAs can make up to just under $50,000 a year in Washington; however, the individuals at this end of the scale have taken additional CNA training.
List of CNA Certification Programs in WashingtonWashington offers a variety of CNA programs. There are programs for CNA training that are offered at the high school level and college level. Individuals can also obtain their training at nursing homes or in hospitals. Private nursing institutions also provide the classes required for a CNA certification.
CNA Training Centers in Washington
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|GRAYS HARBOR COLLEGE||Aberdeen||360-538-4148||1620 EDWARD P SMITH DRIVE, ABERDEEN, WA 98520||www.ghc.edu/|
|TWIN HARBORS BRANCH SKILLS CENTER||Aberdeen||360-538-2038||410 NORTH N STREET, ABERDEEN, WA 98520||www.asd5.org/|
|FIDALGO CARE CTR.-ROSARIO ASST. LIVING||Anacortes||360-293-3174||1105 27TH STREET, ANACORTES, WA 98221|
|GREEN RIVER COMMUNITY COLLEGE||Auburn||253-833-9111 EXT.2207||12401 SE 320TH ST, AUBURN, WA 98092||www.greenriver.edu/|
|RUNNING HORSE WISDOM EDUCATION CENTER||Auburn||253-740-0909||3312 AUBURN WAY S., AUBURN, WA 98092|
|ISLAND HEALTH AND REHABILITATION CENTER||Bainbridge Island||206-842-4765||835 MADISON AVE N, BAINBRIDGE ISLAND, WA 98110|
|A-PLUS NURSES ASSISTANT TRAINING SCHOOL||Bellevue||206-722-5100||10619 NE 8TH ST, BELLEVUE, WA 98009|
|BELLEVUE COLLEGE||Bellevue||425-564-5604||3000 LANDERHOLM CIRCLE SE, BELLEVUE, WA 98007||www.bellevuecollege.edu/|
|EVERGREEN NURSING SCHOOL||Bellevue||425-449-8229||16326 SE 15TH ST, BELLEVUE, WA 98008||http://evergreennursingschool.org/|
|SAMMAMISH HIGH SCHOOL||Bellevue||425-456-7617||100 140th Avenue SE, BELLEVUE, WA 98005||www.bsd405.org/sammamish/|
|ALDERWOOD PARK CONVALESCENT CENTER||Bellingham||360-733-2322||2726 ALDERWOOD AVE., BELLINGHAM, WA 98225||www.alderwoodpark.com/|
|BELLINGHAM TECHNICAL COLLEGE||Bellingham||360-752-7000||3028 LINDBERG AVENUE, BELLINGHAM, WA 98225||www.btc.ctc.edu/|
|NORTHWEST INDIAN COLLEGE||Bellingham||360-392-4300||2522 KWINA ROAD, BELLINGHAM, WA 98226||www.nwic.edu/|
|ST FRANCIS OF BELLINGHAM||Bellingham||360-734-6760||3121 SQUALICUM PARKWAY, BELLINGHAM, WA 98225||http://stfrancisofbellingham.com/|
|WHATCOM COMMUNITY COLLEGE||Bellingham||360-383-3550||237 W KELLOGG RD, BELLINGHAM, WA 98226|