List of Elite Programs in Virginia Beach
- Fortis offers nursing programs including ADN, PN, BSN degrees, and more
- 40+ schools in 15 states including Florida, Arizona, Ohio, and Virginia
- All colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or other accrediting bodies
- Fortis Online serves benefits to US military service members
- Grants & scholarship aid may be available for qualifying students
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- And more...
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Medical Assisting
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Dental Assisting
Making the decision to earn your degree and pursue your career goals could be the best decision you ever make. Enroll at ECPI University and you’ll join a collaborative and fostering learning environment, surrounded by faculty and staff who are there to support you through the entire process.
What sets ECPI University apart? Just ask the employers who hire our graduates. Since 1966, more than 3,800 employers have looked to ECPI for talented professionals who are capable of entering the workplace and doing the job right on the very first day. That’s because our curriculum is designed to meet the needs of today’s highly-specialized job market.
What Are You Waiting For?
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Dental Assisting - Associate's
- Nursing (RN) - Associate's
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
Salaries for CNA Certification Jobs in Virginia BeachOne thing that students look at before planning their futures is the salary associated with different careers. As a CNA, you have the chance to make $40,000 to $50,000 a year after you work for a few years. The average annual salary for a Virginia Beach CNA is $30,000, but those assistants seeking their first jobs can expect to make less than $25,000 a year. Some employers give workers a set annual salary, but other employers pay workers based on the number of hours that they work every day.
List of CNA Certification Programs in Virginia BeachWhile there are a number of schools and colleges that offer CNA training across the state, you'll only find the following programs in Virginia Beach:
- Tidewater Community College
- Medical Career Institute
- Abbott Education Center
- Bay Pointe Medical and Rehabilitation Center
Those who want to save money on their education might opt for an online program. Online colleges give students the chance to complete their clinical rotations at local hospitals and facilities while taking all the required courses online. ITT Technical Institute and Fortis University are two examples of online CNA training courses.