List of Elite Programs in Virginia Beach
Matching School Ads
- Provides the healthcare knowledge & technical skills students need to get ahead
- SACS accredited with campuses in VA, FL, NC, SC & flexible online & on-campus courses
- US News & World Report ranks Online Bachelor’s Programs among top 10%
- Supportive learning atmosphere with small class sizes & plenty of academic support
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Dental Assisting - Associate's
- And more...
- Fortis offers a Medical Assisting program designed to propel you forward
- 40+ schools in 15 states including Florida, Arizona, Ohio, and Virginia
- All colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or other accrediting bodies
- Most campuses offer hands-on instruction for a variety of healthcare fields
- Provides guidance & assistance to students exploring their financial aid options
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- And more...
Locations: Grand Prairie
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
Salaries for CNA Certification Jobs in Virginia BeachOne thing that students look at before planning their futures is the salary associated with different careers. As a CNA, you have the chance to make $40,000 to $50,000 a year after you work for a few years. The average annual salary for a Virginia Beach CNA is $30,000, but those assistants seeking their first jobs can expect to make less than $25,000 a year. Some employers give workers a set annual salary, but other employers pay workers based on the number of hours that they work every day.
List of CNA Certification Programs in Virginia BeachWhile there are a number of schools and colleges that offer CNA training across the state, you'll only find the following programs in Virginia Beach:
- Tidewater Community College
- Medical Career Institute
- Abbott Education Center
- Bay Pointe Medical and Rehabilitation Center
Those who want to save money on their education might opt for an online program. Online colleges give students the chance to complete their clinical rotations at local hospitals and facilities while taking all the required courses online. ITT Technical Institute and Fortis University are two examples of online CNA training courses.