List of Elite Programs in Virginia Beach
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
As the world is adjusting to new realities, we are prepared to help you work towards a successful future in a manner that is safer for you and the community at large. Here's how:
- We offer in-demand, career-focused education delivered through your local campus using live, interactive synchronous online delivery. There's also the flexibility to transition to an in-seat class environment once the current situation is resolved.
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Dental Assisting - Associate's
- Physical Therapist Assistant - Associate's
- And more...
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assistant
- Practical Nursing
- Dental Assistant
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Medical Assistant Diploma
- Dental Assistant Diploma
Salaries for CNA Certification Jobs in Virginia BeachOne thing that students look at before planning their futures is the salary associated with different careers. As a CNA, you have the chance to make $40,000 to $50,000 a year after you work for a few years. The average annual salary for a Virginia Beach CNA is $30,000, but those assistants seeking their first jobs can expect to make less than $25,000 a year. Some employers give workers a set annual salary, but other employers pay workers based on the number of hours that they work every day.
List of CNA Certification Programs in Virginia BeachWhile there are a number of schools and colleges that offer CNA training across the state, you'll only find the following programs in Virginia Beach:
- Tidewater Community College
- Medical Career Institute
- Abbott Education Center
- Bay Pointe Medical and Rehabilitation Center
Those who want to save money on their education might opt for an online program. Online colleges give students the chance to complete their clinical rotations at local hospitals and facilities while taking all the required courses online. ITT Technical Institute and Fortis University are two examples of online CNA training courses.