List of Elite Programs in Vermont
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
- Current RNs can choose from RN to BSN or RN to MSN online programs
- RN-to-BSN program offers courses in Illness and Disease Management, Principles of Assessment, and Holistic Professional Nursing
- RN to MSN specializations include Family Nurse Practitioner, Adult-Gerontology and more
- Courses help develop students’ assessment, patient care, and community outreach skills
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Nurse Educator (PGC)
- Specialization in Nurse Educator (MSN)
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Advanced Practice Nurse
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Executive Nursing Leadership
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate (MSN to FNP)
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- RN to BSN (licensed RNs only)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Salaries for CNA Jobs in VermontThe average annual income for a certified nursing assistant in Vermont is $22,000. However, residents of the state who are interested in working within this sector should know that there are a plethora of factors which can impact their annual income. One such factor is which region (county, city, etc.) within the state of Vermont that you live. Another factor includes how much education you have in the field as well as if you've attained any certifications beyond what is required by the state.
List of CNA Certification Programs in VermontThere are numerous certified nursing assistant programs in the state of Vermont that you can enroll in. Some of them are:
- Barre Technical Center – Adult Education
- River Bend Career and Technical Center (Adult)
- Essex Junction Technical Center
- Green Mountain Technology-Career Center
- Randolph Technical Career Center
- River Valley Technical Center
CNA Training Centers in Vermont
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|Barre Technical Center – Adult Education||Barre||802-476-1487||155 Ayers Street, Barre, VT 05641||https://sites.google.com/a/u61.net/btc/|
|Berlin Health-Rehab Center||Barre||802-229-0308||98 Hospitality Drive, Barre, VT 05641||www.reveraberlin.com/|
|Bennington Health and Rehab||Bennington||802-442-8525||2 Blackberry Lane, Bennington, VT 05201||www.reverabennington.com/|
|Centers for Living and Rehab||Bennington||802-447-1547||160 Hospital Drive, Bennington, VT 05201||http://svhealthcare.org/services/living-rehabilitation/|
|Vermont Veterans Home||Bennington||802-447-6467||325 North Main Street, Bennington, VT 05201||http://vvh.vermont.gov/|
|River Bend Career and Technical Center (Adult)||Bradford||802-222-5212||36 Oxbow Drive, Bradford, VT 05033||www.rbctc.org/|
|River Bend Career and Technical Center (Day)||Bradford||802-222-5212||35 Oxbow Drive, Bradford, VT 05033|
|Pine Heights||Brattleboro||802-257-0307||187 Oak Grove Avenue, Brattleboro, VT 05301||http://pineheightsbrattleboro.com/|
|Birchwood Terrace Healthcare||Burlington||802-863-6384||43 Starr Farm Road, Burlington, VT 05401|
|Burlington Health-Rehab||Burlington||802-658-4200||300 Pearl Street, Burlington, VT 05401||www.reveraburlington.com|
|Fletcher Allen Health Care||Burlington||802-847-2363||111 Colchester Ave., Burlington, VT 05401||www.uvmhealth.org/medcenter/Pages/default.aspx|
|Starr Farm Nursing Home||Burlington||802-658-6717||98 Starr Farm Road, Burlington, VT 05401||www.starrfarmnc.com/|
|Visiting Nurse Assoc. of Chittenden-Grand Isle Counties||Colchester||802-658-1900||1110 Prim Road, Colchester, VT 05446||www.vnacares.org/|
|American Red Cross Chapter||Concord||603-225-6697||2 Maitland St., Concord, VT 03301||www.redcross.org/nc/concord|
|Cold Hollow Career Center (Day)||Enosburg Falls||802-933-4003 (ext. 24)||P.O. Box 530, Enosburg Falls, VT 05450||www.chccvt.net/|