List of Elite Programs in Vermont
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- And more...
- Provides the healthcare knowledge & technical skills students need to get ahead
- SACS accredited with campuses in VA, FL, NC, SC & flexible online & on-campus courses
- US News & World Report ranks Online Bachelor’s Programs among top 10%
- Supportive learning atmosphere with small class sizes & plenty of academic support
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
The mission of Mildred Elley is to provide quality career education and technical training to allow students of diverse educational, cultural and personal backgrounds to become successful in an ever-changing global economy. Mildred Elley strives to afford students quality placement opportunities and instill in all of our graduates a desire for lifelong education and learning.
- Clinical Medical Assistant-CERT
- Practical Nurse (LPN)-CERT
- Medical Office Assistant-CERT
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- Trusted San Antonio college and Institution of the Year 2018 offering campus-based and online accredited programs in Aviation Maintenance, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Business, and Nursing.
- Accelerated programs designed with affordability and convenience in mind. Achieve your professional goals faster and affordably. Financial aid, scholarships, and U.S. veterans benefits available.
- Hallmark University offers master’s, bachelor’s, and associate’s degrees that align with current industry needs to give graduates the best opportunity for success.
- Hallmark's Student Affairs’ team works directly with industry leaders to assist students in securing employment after they graduate. Our goal is 90% placement within 90 days of graduation!
- Hallmark's 20:1 student-teacher ratio allow instructors to give students constant, personal help and attention. And with 6 terms a year, you never need to wait to apply. Get started today!
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
Salaries for CNA Jobs in VermontThe average annual income for a certified nursing assistant in Vermont is $22,000. However, residents of the state who are interested in working within this sector should know that there are a plethora of factors which can impact their annual income. One such factor is which region (county, city, etc.) within the state of Vermont that you live. Another factor includes how much education you have in the field as well as if you've attained any certifications beyond what is required by the state.
List of CNA Certification Programs in VermontThere are numerous certified nursing assistant programs in the state of Vermont that you can enroll in. Some of them are:
- Barre Technical Center – Adult Education
- River Bend Career and Technical Center (Adult)
- Essex Junction Technical Center
- Green Mountain Technology-Career Center
- Randolph Technical Career Center
- River Valley Technical Center
CNA Training Centers in Vermont
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|Barre Technical Center – Adult Education||Barre||802-476-1487||155 Ayers Street, Barre, VT 05641||https://sites.google.com/a/u61.net/btc/|
|Berlin Health-Rehab Center||Barre||802-229-0308||98 Hospitality Drive, Barre, VT 05641||www.reveraberlin.com/|
|Bennington Health and Rehab||Bennington||802-442-8525||2 Blackberry Lane, Bennington, VT 05201||www.reverabennington.com/|
|Centers for Living and Rehab||Bennington||802-447-1547||160 Hospital Drive, Bennington, VT 05201||http://svhealthcare.org/services/living-rehabilitation/|
|Vermont Veterans Home||Bennington||802-447-6467||325 North Main Street, Bennington, VT 05201||http://vvh.vermont.gov/|
|River Bend Career and Technical Center (Adult)||Bradford||802-222-5212||36 Oxbow Drive, Bradford, VT 05033||www.rbctc.org/|
|River Bend Career and Technical Center (Day)||Bradford||802-222-5212||35 Oxbow Drive, Bradford, VT 05033|
|Pine Heights||Brattleboro||802-257-0307||187 Oak Grove Avenue, Brattleboro, VT 05301||http://pineheightsbrattleboro.com/|
|Birchwood Terrace Healthcare||Burlington||802-863-6384||43 Starr Farm Road, Burlington, VT 05401|
|Burlington Health-Rehab||Burlington||802-658-4200||300 Pearl Street, Burlington, VT 05401||www.reveraburlington.com|
|Fletcher Allen Health Care||Burlington||802-847-2363||111 Colchester Ave., Burlington, VT 05401||www.uvmhealth.org/medcenter/Pages/default.aspx|
|Starr Farm Nursing Home||Burlington||802-658-6717||98 Starr Farm Road, Burlington, VT 05401||www.starrfarmnc.com/|
|Visiting Nurse Assoc. of Chittenden-Grand Isle Counties||Colchester||802-658-1900||1110 Prim Road, Colchester, VT 05446||www.vnacares.org/|
|American Red Cross Chapter||Concord||603-225-6697||2 Maitland St., Concord, VT 03301||www.redcross.org/nc/concord|
|Cold Hollow Career Center (Day)||Enosburg Falls||802-933-4003 (ext. 24)||P.O. Box 530, Enosburg Falls, VT 05450||www.chccvt.net/|