List of Elite Programs in Utah
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- And more...
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
At Broadveiw University, we prepare students for exciting careers in high-value fields. Imagine getting paid for what you love doing. It all starts with career-based training at Broadview University.
- Medical Assistant (Diploma)
- Diploma in Medical Assisting
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Respiratory Therapy (AS)
Take your career to the next step with IntelliTec College. We offer programs for careers in the business, computer, healthcare, beauty & personal appearance, technical trades and exercise & wellness fields at our three campuses in Colorado Springs, Pueblo, and Grand Junction, Colorado.
- Dental Assistant (Grand Junction)
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate (MSN to FNP)
Find Accredited CNA Certification Schools in UtahThe first step in becoming a certified nursing assistant is finding the right school to attend in order to attain relevant degrees and licenses. To begin this process, go to your computer and type a key phrase such as "Find CNA Colleges in Utah." Once you do this, click the enter button and the browser will take you to a new screen which lists a plethora of learning institutions within your state. In the process of selecting a college or learning institution, be sure that the educational facility is accredited.
CNA Certification in UtahIn order to attain the proper certifications in the state of Utah, you must complete the state's minimum coursework requirements, which is 80 hours. Once you have met this requirement, you can move forward by registering to take the CNA certification exam. The exam will generally cost about $70. Once you pass the exam, your name will be added to Utah's Nurse Aide Registry listing. After this point, you will be ready to secure a job in your chosen field.
Salaries for CNA Jobs in UtahTypically, a certified nursing assistant who works within the state of Utah will bring in about $19,000 annually. However, you must keep in mind that several factors can affect how much you bring home each year. One such factor is the extent of your education and whether you participate in ongoing educational courses. Another factor that can determine your annual income is the region within the state of Utah where you live.
List of CNA Certification Programs in UtahThere are a wide range of educational programs in Utah that you can select from. Here are several:
- AAA CNA Training Centers
- Stevens-Henager College
- Provo College
- Snow College
- Granite Technical Institute
- Salt Lake Comm. College
- Canyons Technical Education Center
- Dixie College
- My CNA Source
CNA Training Center in Utah
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|MOUNTAINLAND ATC-American Fork Campus||American Fork||801-753-6282||766 E. Bamberger Dr. American Fork, UT 84003|
|ROCKY MOUNTAIN CNA||American Fork||855-822-8381||321 State Street Suite #10, American Fork, UT 84003||www.rockymountainha.com/|
|CEU-SAN JUAN||Blanding||435-678-2201||639 W 100 S, Blanding, UT 84511||http://sjc.usu.edu/|
|NURSING EDUCATION CENTER||Bountiful||801-589-2597||575 N 300 E, Bountiful, UT 84011|
|VIEWMONT HIGH SCHOOL||Bountiful||801-402-4314||120 W 1000 N, Bountiful, UT 84010||http://davis.k12.ut.us/|
|SWATC||Cedar City||435-586-2899||510 W 800 S, Cedar City, UT 84720||www.swatc.edu/|
|EMERY COUNTY NRSG HOME||Ferron||435-384-2301||455 West Mill Rd, Ferron, UT 84523|
|DAVIS ATC||Kaysville||801-593-2472||550 East 300 South, Kaysville, UT 84037||www.datc.edu|
|DAVIS HIGH SCHOOL||Kaysville||325 S Main St, Kaysville, UT 84037||www.davis.k12.ut.us/|
|NORTHRIDGE HIGH SCHOOL||Layton||801-402-8655||2430 N 400 W, Layton, UT 84041||http://www.davis.k12.ut.us/site/default.aspx?domainid=526|
|MOUNTAINLAND ATC-Thanksgiving Point Campus||Lehi||801-753-4156||2301 West Ashton Blvd, Lehi, UT 84058||http://mlatc.edu/|
|BRIDGERLAND ATC||Logan||435-753-6780||1301 North 600 West, Logan, UT 84321||http://batc.edu/|
|STEVENS-HENAGER COLLEGE||Logan||435-792-6970||755 S Main St, Logan, UT 84321||www.stevenshenager.edu/logan|
|COMMUNITY LIVING CENTER||Mayfield||435-528-3550||P.O. Box 99, Mayfield, UT 84643||www.clchomes.org/|
|CCCNA||Midvale||801-599-4780||7200 South State Street, Midvale, UT 84047|