List of Elite Programs in Utah
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- And more...
- Diploma in Medical Assisting
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online?
Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
At Broadveiw University, we prepare students for exciting careers in high-value fields. Imagine getting paid for what you love doing. It all starts with career-based training at Broadview University.
- Medical Assistant (Diploma)
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Medical Assisting
Take your career to the next step with IntelliTec College. We offer programs for careers in the business, computer, healthcare, beauty & personal appearance, technical trades and exercise & wellness fields at our three campuses in Colorado Springs, Pueblo, and Grand Junction, Colorado.
- Dental Assistant (Grand Junction)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Respiratory Therapy (AS)
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- Students already licensed as registered nurses can complete RN-BSN program in as few as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
Find Accredited CNA Certification Schools in UtahThe first step in becoming a certified nursing assistant is finding the right school to attend in order to attain relevant degrees and licenses. To begin this process, go to your computer and type a key phrase such as "Find CNA Colleges in Utah." Once you do this, click the enter button and the browser will take you to a new screen which lists a plethora of learning institutions within your state. In the process of selecting a college or learning institution, be sure that the educational facility is accredited.
CNA Certification in UtahIn order to attain the proper certifications in the state of Utah, you must complete the state's minimum coursework requirements, which is 80 hours. Once you have met this requirement, you can move forward by registering to take the CNA certification exam. The exam will generally cost about $70. Once you pass the exam, your name will be added to Utah's Nurse Aide Registry listing. After this point, you will be ready to secure a job in your chosen field.
Salaries for CNA Jobs in UtahTypically, a certified nursing assistant who works within the state of Utah will bring in about $19,000 annually. However, you must keep in mind that several factors can affect how much you bring home each year. One such factor is the extent of your education and whether you participate in ongoing educational courses. Another factor that can determine your annual income is the region within the state of Utah where you live.
List of CNA Certification Programs in UtahThere are a wide range of educational programs in Utah that you can select from. Here are several:
- AAA CNA Training Centers
- Stevens-Henager College
- Provo College
- Snow College
- Granite Technical Institute
- Salt Lake Comm. College
- Canyons Technical Education Center
- Dixie College
- My CNA Source
CNA Training Center in Utah
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|MOUNTAINLAND ATC-American Fork Campus||American Fork||801-753-6282||766 E. Bamberger Dr. American Fork, UT 84003|
|ROCKY MOUNTAIN CNA||American Fork||855-822-8381||321 State Street Suite #10, American Fork, UT 84003||www.rockymountainha.com/|
|CEU-SAN JUAN||Blanding||435-678-2201||639 W 100 S, Blanding, UT 84511||http://sjc.usu.edu/|
|NURSING EDUCATION CENTER||Bountiful||801-589-2597||575 N 300 E, Bountiful, UT 84011|
|VIEWMONT HIGH SCHOOL||Bountiful||801-402-4314||120 W 1000 N, Bountiful, UT 84010||http://davis.k12.ut.us/|
|SWATC||Cedar City||435-586-2899||510 W 800 S, Cedar City, UT 84720||www.swatc.edu/|
|EMERY COUNTY NRSG HOME||Ferron||435-384-2301||455 West Mill Rd, Ferron, UT 84523|
|DAVIS ATC||Kaysville||801-593-2472||550 East 300 South, Kaysville, UT 84037||www.datc.edu|
|DAVIS HIGH SCHOOL||Kaysville||325 S Main St, Kaysville, UT 84037||www.davis.k12.ut.us/|
|NORTHRIDGE HIGH SCHOOL||Layton||801-402-8655||2430 N 400 W, Layton, UT 84041||http://www.davis.k12.ut.us/site/default.aspx?domainid=526|
|MOUNTAINLAND ATC-Thanksgiving Point Campus||Lehi||801-753-4156||2301 West Ashton Blvd, Lehi, UT 84058||http://mlatc.edu/|
|BRIDGERLAND ATC||Logan||435-753-6780||1301 North 600 West, Logan, UT 84321||http://batc.edu/|
|STEVENS-HENAGER COLLEGE||Logan||435-792-6970||755 S Main St, Logan, UT 84321||www.stevenshenager.edu/logan|
|COMMUNITY LIVING CENTER||Mayfield||435-528-3550||P.O. Box 99, Mayfield, UT 84643||www.clchomes.org/|
|CCCNA||Midvale||801-599-4780||7200 South State Street, Midvale, UT 84047|