- Tulsa Community College 909 S. Boston Avenue Tulsa, OK 74112 (918)595-7324
- Tulsa Technology Center 6111 E. Skelly Drive Tulsa, OK 74147(918)828-5000
- Tulsa Job Corps Center 1133 N. Lewis Avenue Tulsa, OK 74110(918)585-9111
- Mrs. DeBon's CNA Academy, LLC1523C S. Harvard Avenue Tulsa, OK 74112 (918)745-1262
- Prepared 4 Care, LLC 5525 E. 51st Street Tulsa, OK 74135 (918)794 6380
List of Elite Programs in Tulsa
Our mission is YOUR SUCCESS!
When you succeed, we succeed. That is why we provide high-quality, specialized career preparation for all our students. Our goal is to help you find your rewarding career.
Our Mission Statement:
To provide high-quality, specialized career preparation or enhancement to meet and cope with technological changes resulting in employment and career success.
- Medical Assisting, Diploma
- Dental Assistant, Diploma
Salaries for CNA Certification Jobs in TulsaNursing aide positions in Tulsa currently pay between $8.00 and $14.00 an hour; the average wage is $10.75. An aide working full time in Tulsa can expect an average annual salary of $22,400.
List of CNA Certification Programs in OklahomaMany institutions throughout the state offer accredited CNA courses , including nursing homes, private academies, and community colleges. Several of these are located within a reasonable driving distance from Tulsa:
- Central Technology 1720 S. Main Sapulpa, OK 74066(918) 227-9265
- Wings Health Care Training 204 S. Elm Place Broken Arrow, OK 74012(918) 258-9464
- Green Country Technology 1100 N. Loop 56 Okmulgee, OK 74447(918) 758-0840
- Northeast Technology1901 N. Highway 88 Claremore, OK 74017(918) 342-8066
- Oklahoma Veterans Center – Claremore3001 W. Blue Starr Drive Claremore, OK 74017(918)342-5432
- Tri-County Technology6101 Nowata Road Bartlesville, OK 74006(918) 331-2422