- Tulsa Community College 909 S. Boston Avenue Tulsa, OK 74112 (918)595-7324
- Tulsa Technology Center 6111 E. Skelly Drive Tulsa, OK 74147(918)828-5000
- Tulsa Job Corps Center 1133 N. Lewis Avenue Tulsa, OK 74110(918)585-9111
- Mrs. DeBon's CNA Academy, LLC1523C S. Harvard Avenue Tulsa, OK 74112 (918)745-1262
- Prepared 4 Care, LLC 5525 E. 51st Street Tulsa, OK 74135 (918)794 6380
List of Elite Programs in Tulsa
- Each campus features a public restaurant where culinary students work under the direction of professional chefs for real-world experience.
- Hosts Platt College’s Food Fight, a friendly dessert competition for students held once a month.
- Offers programs in culinary arts, nursing, and healthcare.
- Accredited by the American Culinary Federation (AFC) and Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- 5 campuses in Lawton, North and Central Oklahoma City, Moore, and Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- Medical Assistant/Phlebotomy
- Practical Nursing-(AOS) [LPN]
- Dental Assistant
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Advanced Practice Nurse
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Executive Nursing Leadership
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education (Bridge)
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate (MSN to FNP)
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Salaries for CNA Certification Jobs in TulsaNursing aide positions in Tulsa currently pay between $8.00 and $14.00 an hour; the average wage is $10.75. An aide working full time in Tulsa can expect an average annual salary of $22,400.
List of CNA Certification Programs in OklahomaMany institutions throughout the state offer accredited CNA courses , including nursing homes, private academies, and community colleges. Several of these are located within a reasonable driving distance from Tulsa:
- Central Technology 1720 S. Main Sapulpa, OK 74066(918) 227-9265
- Wings Health Care Training 204 S. Elm Place Broken Arrow, OK 74012(918) 258-9464
- Green Country Technology 1100 N. Loop 56 Okmulgee, OK 74447(918) 758-0840
- Northeast Technology1901 N. Highway 88 Claremore, OK 74017(918) 342-8066
- Oklahoma Veterans Center – Claremore3001 W. Blue Starr Drive Claremore, OK 74017(918)342-5432
- Tri-County Technology6101 Nowata Road Bartlesville, OK 74006(918) 331-2422