- Tulsa Community College 909 S. Boston Avenue Tulsa, OK 74112 (918)595-7324
- Tulsa Technology Center 6111 E. Skelly Drive Tulsa, OK 74147(918)828-5000
- Tulsa Job Corps Center 1133 N. Lewis Avenue Tulsa, OK 74110(918)585-9111
- Mrs. DeBon's CNA Academy, LLC1523C S. Harvard Avenue Tulsa, OK 74112 (918)745-1262
- Prepared 4 Care, LLC 5525 E. 51st Street Tulsa, OK 74135 (918)794 6380
List of Elite Programs in Tulsa
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
Our mission is YOUR SUCCESS!
When you succeed, we succeed. That is why we provide high-quality, specialized career preparation for all our students. Our goal is to help you find your rewarding career.
Our Mission Statement:
To provide high-quality, specialized career preparation or enhancement to meet and cope with technological changes resulting in employment and career success.
- Medical Assisting, Diploma
- Dental Assistant, Diploma
Get Career-Relevant Training with Platt!
At Platt College, we encourage our students to follow their passions, wherever they may lie, to find a career they love. You’ll find a supportive learning environment and career-focused training designed to help you gain the knowledge and hands-on training to succeed.
- Culinary Arts
- Pastry Arts
Health Care & Wellness
- Dental Assisting
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Assisting
- Pharmacy Technician
- Practical Nursing
- Surgical Technician
- Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration
- Combination Welding
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Dental Assistant - Diploma
- Dental Assisting - Diploma
Blue Cliff College was founded in New Orleans, Louisiana in 1987 with the goal of becoming one of the most respected Massage Therapy training centers in the nation. In June of 1989, the College in Louisiana received its Proprietary School License from the state. In 1998, the Continuing Education College was proud to receive accreditation from the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) is a recognized accrediting agency by the US Department of Education.
- Clinical Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Dental Assisting - Diploma
Salaries for CNA Certification Jobs in TulsaNursing aide positions in Tulsa currently pay between $8.00 and $14.00 an hour; the average wage is $10.75. An aide working full time in Tulsa can expect an average annual salary of $22,400.
List of CNA Certification Programs in OklahomaMany institutions throughout the state offer accredited CNA courses , including nursing homes, private academies, and community colleges. Several of these are located within a reasonable driving distance from Tulsa:
- Central Technology 1720 S. Main Sapulpa, OK 74066(918) 227-9265
- Wings Health Care Training 204 S. Elm Place Broken Arrow, OK 74012(918) 258-9464
- Green Country Technology 1100 N. Loop 56 Okmulgee, OK 74447(918) 758-0840
- Northeast Technology1901 N. Highway 88 Claremore, OK 74017(918) 342-8066
- Oklahoma Veterans Center – Claremore3001 W. Blue Starr Drive Claremore, OK 74017(918)342-5432
- Tri-County Technology6101 Nowata Road Bartlesville, OK 74006(918) 331-2422