List of Elite Programs in Tucson
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
UEI College (Formally Anthem College – Bryman School) is for individuals who seek to achieve more with their lives through education and training. No matter what stage of life you find yourself in, it is never too late to set new goals for yourself.
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant - DIP
Get hands-on training with Brookline College. We offer diploma and degree programs in the areas of health care, business, nursing, criminal justice, paralegal, and computer security. We understand that today's student is busy with many responsibilities, so we offer day, evening, and online classes, giving you options to fit school into your schedule.
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
Salaries for CNA Certification Jobs in TucsonArizona ranks as one of the top destinations for retirees in the country. They appreciate the dry area, and those with breathing problems will find that the low humidity helps them live better lives. Despite a need for trained CNAs, the average salary is much lower than you might find in California and some larger states in the southwest. This salary is $22,000 a year. Many CNAs working in Albuquerque work part time in various facilities, and they can earn up to $15 an hour.
List of CNA Certification Programs in TucsonTucson offers traditional programs and advance placement program. An advanced placement course allows students to use the experiences that they have and classes they took before to finish their studies quicker. There are also classes designed for students of a younger age who are still in high school. They can take a few classes and gain the experience needed to take the state test right away. The top CNA programs in Tucson include:
- Avalon Southwest Health & Rehabilitation CNA Program
- Mountain View Care Center
- Caregiver Training Institute
- Fred G. Acosta Job Corps
- Brookline College
- Pima Community College
- Tucson College
- Pima County Joint Technical Education District