List of Elite Programs in Tennessee
Matching School Ads
- Fortis offers nursing programs including ADN, PN, BSN degrees, and more
- 40+ schools in 15 states including Florida, Arizona, Ohio, and Virginia
- All colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or other accrediting bodies
- Fortis Online serves benefits to US military service members
- Grants & scholarship aid may be available for qualifying students
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- And more...
Locations: Grand Prairie
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
Get Career-Relevant Training with Miller-Motte Tech!
At Miller-Motte Technical College, you can find educational programs that can help you launch a new career. Whether it’s in the healthcare field to help the well-being of others or enhancing your business skills, we have programs to match your interests and meet your needs. Our training programs are career-focused and designed to help you gain the knowledge and hands-on training to succeed.
- Medical Clinical Assistant
- Dental Assisting
Get allied health training with Ross Medical Education Center. We offer programs in dental assisting, medical assisting, medical insurance billing and office administration, and pharmacy tech.
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
Find Accredited CNA Certification Schools in TennesseeCNA Certification in Tennessee A person must have a high school diploma or GED and pass a criminal background check and wellness exam to be accepted into a CNA program. The CNA certification course consists of classroom education followed by clinical care experience. Learning focuses on CPR, common medical terms, assessing physical conditions and emotional states, and personal care skills. Upon completing the training, students must pass an exam to earn a certification. D&S Diversified Technologies administers the competency exam, which tests both knowledge and practical skills.
Salaries for CNA Jobs in TennesseeCNAs most often earn an hourly wage rather than an annual salary. In Tennessee, CNAs earn from $9-$14/hour or an average of $23,000 annually.
List of CNA Certification Programs in TennesseeThere are 244 training programs in Tennessee approved as training sites. These programs are offered in locations across the state which include high schools, technical colleges, and care facilities. Certified Nursing Assistants are a vital part of health care teams working in nursing homes, assisted living facilities, adult care centers, and hospitals. Job growth for CNAs is expected to increase 20% over the next ten years. With an aging populations, the state will continue to have a high demand for people interested in health care careers. Completing the necessary training and certification become a Certified Nursing Assistant is an great start in the health care field..
CNA Training Centers in Tennessee
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|ADAMSVILLE HIGH SCHOOL||Adamsville||(731) 632-3273||815 W. MAIN STREET, ADAMSVILLE, TN 38310||http://mcnairy.tn.schoolwebpages.com|
|CROCKETT COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL||Alamo||(731) 696-4525||ROUTE-BOX 143, ALAMO, TN 38001||www.ccschools.net/|
|MASTERS HEALTH CARE CENTER||Algood||(931) 537-6524||278 DRY VALLEY ROAD, ALGOOD, TN 38501||www.kindredhealthcare.com/|
|ADVANCED NURSE ASSISTANT TRAINING||Antioch||(615) 717-1116||1135 BELL RD. #305, ANTIOCH, TN 37013|
|WHARTON NURSING HOME||Asant Hill||(931) 277-3511||P.O. BOX 447, ASANT HILL, TN 38578|
|COMPASSIONATE CLINICAL SERVICES, LLC||Athens||(423) 744-4674||113 PARK STREET, ATHENS, TN 37303|
|TENNESSEE TECHNOLOGY CENTER-ATHENS||Athens||(423) 744-2814||P.O. BOX 848, ATHENS, TN 37303||www.tcatathens.edu/|
|RAINBOW HEALTH-REHAB OF MEMPHIS||Bartlett||(901) 937-6302||8119 MEMPHIS ARLINGTON ROAD, Bartlett, TN 38133||www.rainbowshops.com/|
|NURSING ASSISTANT TRAINING CENTER||Bells||(731) 663-3803||150 HERNDON DRIVE SUITE 2, BELLS, TN 38006|
|TENNESSEE TECHNOLOGY CENTER RIPLEY INSTRUCTIONAL SVS. AT ALAMO||Bells||(731) 635-3368||5533 HWY 412 S, BELLS, TN 38006|
|PINE MEADOWS HEALTH CARE||Bolivar||(731) 658-4707||700 NUCKOLLS ROAD, BOLIVAR, TN 38008||www.pinemeadowshc.com/|
|PLEASANT VIEW HEALTH CARE CENTER||Bolivar||(731) 658-5287||214 NORTH WATER STREET, BOLIVAR, TN 38008|
|RAVENWOOD HIGH SCHOOL||Brentwood||(615) 472-4800||1724 WILSON PIKE, BRENTWOOD, TN 37027||www.wcs.edu/rhs/|
|LIFE CARE CENTER OF BRUCETON-HOLLOW ROCK||Bruceton||(731) 586-2061||105 ROWLAND AVENUE, BRUCETON, TN 38317||http://lifecarecenterofbrucetonhollowrock.com/|
|PICKETT COUNTY CARE AND REHABILITATION CENTER||Byrdstown||(931) 864-3162||129 HILLCREST DRIVE, BYRDSTOWN, TN 38549||http://pickettcare.com/|