List of Elite Programs in South Dakota
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting A.A.S.
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- BSN completion program for Registered Nurses is available entirely online.
- The RN to BSN program is designed to help students advance their career, or prepare for post-graduate opportunities.
- Courses teach modern health assessment and treatment methods, how to evaluate potential disease or injury, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
CNA Accredited SchoolsThere are a number of accredited CNA training programs in South Dakota. Many of these programs are offered by different educational systems and hospitals. A properly accredited program will provide 75 hours of training with 16 of these hours taking place within a clinical setting. There are certain requirements a person must meet prior to being accepted into an accredited South Dakota CNA training program. The person must be at least 18 years old and have a complete physical exam. They must be current on all their immunizations and submit to a background check.
CNA CertificationOnce a person has successfully completed their CNA training course in South Dakota, they will be ready to take their CNA certification exam. There will be practice tests offered prior to sitting for the exam. The first portion of the certification test is a paper exam. A person will be tested on their knowledge of the daily aspects of being a CNA. This will have been covered during classroom time during training. A person need 70 percent or better to pass. The second part of the exam will require them to perform five CNA skills. These skills will be chosen randomly. A person needs to get 80 percent or better to pass this portion. Once these two portions are passed, a person will be certified and listed on the South Dakota Nurse Aide Registry.
CNA Salaries in South DakotaThere is not a lot of training required to become a CNA. Experience is a big factor in determining salary. The average CNA salary in South Dakota is approximately $35,000 annually. Some are paid less, and some are paid more. This is just the average yearly salary. South Dakota CNA salary ranks 45 among other states.
CNA Certification Programs in South DakotaThere are online programs for the classroom portion of CNA training in South Dakota. There are also non-nursing home-based CNA training programs. Nursing home-based CNA training programs are also offered. To obtain a list of the many approved CNA training programs located in South Dakota, a person should contact the South Dakota Board of Nursing.
CNA Training Centers in South Dakota
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|Aberdeen Healthcare-Rehabilitation Center||Aberdeen||605-622-5000||305 South State Street, Aberdeen, SD 57401||www.avera.org/st-lukes-hospital/|
|Avera Mother Joseph Manor||Aberdeen||605-622-5850||1002 N. Jay Street, Aberdeen, SD 57401||www.avera.org/|
|Bethesda Home of Aberdeen||Aberdeen||605-225-7580||1224 South High Street, Aberdeen, SD 57401||www.bha.cc/|
|Manor Care Health Services||Aberdeen||605-225-2550||400 8th Avenue NW, Aberdeen, SD 57401||www.heartland-manorcare.com/Aberdeen|
|Presentation College||Aberdeen||800-437-6060||1500 N. Main Street, Aberdeen, SD 57401||wwww.presentation.edu|
|Morningside Care Center||Alcester||605-934-2011||101 Church St. P.O. Box 500, Alcester, SD 57001|
|Golden Living Center-Arlington||Arlington||605-683-5796||120 Care Center Road, Arlington, SD 57212||http://local.goldenlivingcenters.com/south-dakota/location/arlington/8|
|Golden Living Center-Armour||Armour||605-724-2911||106 Braddock, Armour, SD 57313||http://local.goldenlivingcenters.com/south-dakota/location/armour/8|
|Belle Fourche Regional Senior Care||Belle Fourche||605-892-3331||2200 13th Ave, Belle Fourche, SD 57717||www.regionalmedicalclinic.com|
|Bethesda of Beresford||Beresford||605-763-2050||606 West Cedar, Beresford, SD 57004||www.bethesdasd.com/|
|Bowdle Nursing Home||Bowdle||605-285-6146||8001 West 5th Street, Bowdle, SD 57428||www.bowdlehealthcarecenter.com/|
|Sun Dial Manor||Bristol||605-492-3615||410 Second Street, Bristol, SD 57219||http://sundialmanor.com/|
|Brookview Manor||Brookings||605-696-9000||300 22nd Avenue, Brookings, SD 57006||http://brookingshealth.org/|
|United Retirement Center||Brookings||605-692-5351||405 First Ave, Brookings, SD 57006|
|Good Samaritan Center-Canistota||Canistota||700 Main St, Canistota, SD 57012||www.good-sam.com/|