List of Elite Programs in South Carolina
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assisting
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- CERT Medical Assisting
- AAS Medical Assisting
- BS Health Science (Post PTA)
- And more...
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- AOS Medical Assisting - Management Concentration
- AOS Medical Assisting - Clinical Concentration
- Medical Assistant Certificate
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Clinical Assistant - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Applied Science
- And more...
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
What Are You Waiting For?
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- Certificate in Medical Assistant
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online?
Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
[email protected], the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
Find Accredited CNA Certification Schools in South CarolinaStudents who want to know how to become a CNA can conduct preliminary searches for CNA programs in their local area. Accredited CNA options are available throughout South Carolina and many colleges and technical schools offer CNA classes online. Depending on personal preferences and learning styles, students can choose the most suitable school or license program to meet their unique needs.
CNA Certification in South CarolinaQualified graduates of CNA training programs will earn a chance to pursue their CNA license or certification in South Carolina. Most institutions offer CNA test preparation as well as the associated degrees or certifications related to the field. Since it is important for students to earn their licenses after completing all relevant courses, most program directors offer additional support and resources for the new CNA classes to prepare for their state licensure exam.
Salaries for CNA Jobs in South CarolinaAs with many other positions across the healthcare field, job descriptions and salaries will vary among CNA occupations. New CNAs entering the workplace can expect to earn a living wage and see regular salary increases as they gain experience in the field. New responsibilities and opportunities will typically be accompanied by additional compensation and bonus programs.
List of CNA Certification Programs in South CarolinaThere are many class options for students, whether they prefer a physical college campus or online training certificate. This sampling represents a very small portion of the total number of available certifications for CNA candidates in South Carolina.
- The Goodwill of South Carolina
- CNA Training South Carolina
- American Red Cross
- Greenville Technical College
- York Technical College
- University of South Carolina
CNA Training Center in South Carolina
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|Abbeville Career Center (HST)||Abbeville||864-366-9069||100 Old Calhoun Falls Road, Abbeville, SC 29620||http://accc.acsdsc.org/|
|Aiken Technical College, Continuing Education||Aiken||803-593-9231||PO Box 696, Aiken, SC 29802||www.atc.edu/|
|Aman Institute, Inc.||Aiken||803-226-0122||4881 Whiskey Road, Aiken, SC 29803||www.amanpni.com/|
|NHC-Anderson||Anderson||864-226-8356||PO Box 1327 1501 East Greenville, Anderson, SC 29622||www.nhcanderson.com/|
|Richard M. Campbell Veterans Nursing Home||Anderson||864-261-6734||4605 Belton Hwy, Anderson, SC 29621||www.state.sc.us/|
|Lexington County School District Three /Life Long Learning Center (formerly Batesburg-Leesville Adult Ed.)||Batesburg-Leesville||803-532-2141||101 West Columbia Avenue, Batesburg-Leesville, SC 29006||http://llc.groupfusion.net/|
|Technical College of the Low Country||Beaufort||843-525-8368||PO Box 1288, Beaufort, SC 29902|
|Barnwell County Career Center, Health Occupations||Blackville||803-259-5512||5214 Reynolds Road, Blackville, SC 29817||http://bccc.k12.sc.us/|
|Blythewood High School||Blythewood||803-691-4090||10910 Wilson Blvd., Blythewood, SC 29016||www.richland2.org/|
|Carolina Nurse Aide School||Bowman||803-829-2608||8740 Charleston Hwy, Bowman, SC 29018|
|Southwinds of S.C., Inc.||Camden||803-741-9090||PO Box 431, Camden, SC 29020|
|Trident Technical College-Continuing Education||Charleston||843-574-6687||PO Box 118067, Charleston, SC 29423||www.tridenttech.edu/|
|Trident Technical College-Continuing Education at Palmer Campus||Charleston||843-574-6024||66 Columbus Street, Charleston, SC 29401||www.tridenttech.edu/|
|Trident Technical College-Nursing Division||Charleston||843-574-6138||7000 Rivers Ave., Charleston, SC 29423||www.tridenttech.edu/|
|Cheraw High School||Cheraw||843-921-1000||649 Highway #9, Cheraw, SC 29520||http://chs.chesterfieldschools.org/|