List of Elite Programs in South Carolina
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- And more...
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- AS - Medical Assistant
- AAS - Medical Assistant
- Certificate in Medical Assistant
- And more...
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- CERT Medical Assisting
- AAS Medical Assisting
- BS Health Science (Post PTA)
- And more...
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Clinical Assistant - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Applied Science
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- AOS Medical Assisting - Management Concentration
- AOS Medical Assisting - Clinical Concentration
- Medical Assistant Certificate
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (MSN)
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education (Bridge)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- Students already licensed as registered nurses can complete RN-BSN program in as few as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
Find Accredited CNA Certification Schools in South CarolinaStudents who want to know how to become a CNA can conduct preliminary searches for CNA programs in their local area. Accredited CNA options are available throughout South Carolina and many colleges and technical schools offer CNA classes online. Depending on personal preferences and learning styles, students can choose the most suitable school or license program to meet their unique needs.
CNA Certification in South CarolinaQualified graduates of CNA training programs will earn a chance to pursue their CNA license or certification in South Carolina. Most institutions offer CNA test preparation as well as the associated degrees or certifications related to the field. Since it is important for students to earn their licenses after completing all relevant courses, most program directors offer additional support and resources for the new CNA classes to prepare for their state licensure exam.
Salaries for CNA Jobs in South CarolinaAs with many other positions across the healthcare field, job descriptions and salaries will vary among CNA occupations. New CNAs entering the workplace can expect to earn a living wage and see regular salary increases as they gain experience in the field. New responsibilities and opportunities will typically be accompanied by additional compensation and bonus programs.
List of CNA Certification Programs in South CarolinaThere are many class options for students, whether they prefer a physical college campus or online training certificate. This sampling represents a very small portion of the total number of available certifications for CNA candidates in South Carolina.
- The Goodwill of South Carolina
- CNA Training South Carolina
- American Red Cross
- Greenville Technical College
- York Technical College
- University of South Carolina
CNA Training Center in South Carolina
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|Abbeville Career Center (HST)||Abbeville||864-366-9069||100 Old Calhoun Falls Road, Abbeville, SC 29620||http://accc.acsdsc.org/|
|Aiken Technical College, Continuing Education||Aiken||803-593-9231||PO Box 696, Aiken, SC 29802||www.atc.edu/|
|Aman Institute, Inc.||Aiken||803-226-0122||4881 Whiskey Road, Aiken, SC 29803||www.amanpni.com/|
|NHC-Anderson||Anderson||864-226-8356||PO Box 1327 1501 East Greenville, Anderson, SC 29622||www.nhcanderson.com/|
|Richard M. Campbell Veterans Nursing Home||Anderson||864-261-6734||4605 Belton Hwy, Anderson, SC 29621||www.state.sc.us/|
|Lexington County School District Three /Life Long Learning Center (formerly Batesburg-Leesville Adult Ed.)||Batesburg-Leesville||803-532-2141||101 West Columbia Avenue, Batesburg-Leesville, SC 29006||http://llc.groupfusion.net/|
|Technical College of the Low Country||Beaufort||843-525-8368||PO Box 1288, Beaufort, SC 29902|
|Barnwell County Career Center, Health Occupations||Blackville||803-259-5512||5214 Reynolds Road, Blackville, SC 29817||http://bccc.k12.sc.us/|
|Blythewood High School||Blythewood||803-691-4090||10910 Wilson Blvd., Blythewood, SC 29016||www.richland2.org/|
|Carolina Nurse Aide School||Bowman||803-829-2608||8740 Charleston Hwy, Bowman, SC 29018|
|Southwinds of S.C., Inc.||Camden||803-741-9090||PO Box 431, Camden, SC 29020|
|Trident Technical College-Continuing Education||Charleston||843-574-6687||PO Box 118067, Charleston, SC 29423||www.tridenttech.edu/|
|Trident Technical College-Continuing Education at Palmer Campus||Charleston||843-574-6024||66 Columbus Street, Charleston, SC 29401||www.tridenttech.edu/|
|Trident Technical College-Nursing Division||Charleston||843-574-6138||7000 Rivers Ave., Charleston, SC 29423||www.tridenttech.edu/|
|Cheraw High School||Cheraw||843-921-1000||649 Highway #9, Cheraw, SC 29520||http://chs.chesterfieldschools.org/|