List of Elite Programs in San Francisco
At UEI College, we want you to succeed. We’re like a family and we want you to be a part of it. From the moment you enter ourschool, to graduation and beyond, we are right there with you.
- Medical Assistant (10-Month Diploma Program)
- Dental Assistant (10-Month Diploma Program)
- Medical Office Specialist (10-Month Diploma Program)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- Nursing Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- Dental Assistant
- And more...
- Medical Assisting
- Respiratory Therapy
You can prepare for a new career with help from Charter College. Our accelerated Associates Degree, and Certificate programs are designed to help you complete your education as quickly as possible. We offer year-round classes and flexible scheduling - study anytime from anywhere. We provide students not only with the technical skills necessary for success, but also job search and placement assistance so you can find new opportunities after graduation.
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant
Salaries for CNA Certification Jobs in San Francisco, CaliforniaFor those who want to purse this career option, San Francisco offers salaries that are higher than the national average. According to Indeed.com, “Average CNA salaries for job postings in San Francisco, CA are 35% higher than average salaries for job postings nationwide.” The average salary for a certified nursing assistant in San Francisco is estimated from $33k to $35k per year. However, this depends on a number of factors, such as job performance, experience, and the facility of employment.
List of CNA Certification Programs in San Francisco, CaliforniaThere are an array of reputable CNA schools in the San Francisco area. Here are some reputable institutions in the San Francisco area:
- City College of San Francisco, Southeast
- California Convalescent Hospital CNA Course
- Central Garden Convalescent Hospital Nurses Aid Program
- Facets of Nursing CAN Training Course
- Golden Gate Health Care Center
- Arriba Juntos, C.N.A. Class
- American Care Quest Nurse Aide Course
- Lawton Healthcare Center Nurse Assistant Program
- Nursing Care Providers CNA Course
- Oxman College, Nurse Assistant Program
For those interested in becoming a certified nursing assistant, there are many facilities to train for this opportunity in the San Francisco Bay area.