List of Elite Programs in Sacramento
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assistant
- Healthcare Assistant
- And more...
- Certified Nurse Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- Respiratory Therapy
At UEI College, we want you to succeed. We’re like a family and we want you to be a part of it. From the moment you enter ourschool, to graduation and beyond, we are right there with you.
- Medical Assistant (10-Month Diploma Program)
- Dental Assistant (10-Month Diploma Program)
- Medical Office Specialist (10-Month Diploma Program)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Medical Specialties (AOS)
- Respiratory Therapy (AS)
American Career College (ACC) offers hands-on training that will prepare students for careers in the healthcare industry at three campuses in Los Angeles, Ontario, and Orange County, California. ACC's programs combine classroom lectures and hands-on training to prepare students for a Diploma or Associate of Occupational Science degree.
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assisting
- Medical Assistant
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online?
Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education (Bridge)
[email protected], the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
CNA Certification in Sacramento, CaliforniaObtaining your CNA Certification in Sacramento, California takes anywhere from 3-6 months, You have to go through classes to learn the basic medical terms and techniques that a CNA uses on the job. You also have to do some clinical work such as in a hospital, doctor's office or convalescent hospital. Most CNA programs have a clinical program where you do the clinical portion of your education at a local hospital. This way, you get hands on training on live patients and have the opportunity to perform a variety of tasks such as taking a temperature or blood pressure reading.
Salaries for CNA Certification Jobs in California/SacramentoSalaraies for CNA jobs in California and Sacramento can vary. Most CNA's start out by earning minimum wage. The current minimum wage in California is $9.00 per hour. the average salary for a CNA in California is $26,000. However, the salaries can go up to as high as $45,000 per year depending on the facility and length of time at the place of employment.
List of CNA Certification Programs in CaliforniaThere are several CNA programs to choose from in California. Here is a list of ten of them to give you a brief idea.
- Westwood College-Various Locations Across California
- College of Medical Arts-Turlock, CA
- Avalon Trainin Center-Modesto
- Casa Loma College-Van Nuys
- Charles R. Drew University of Medicine-Los Angeles
- College of the Canyons-Valencia
- Compton Community Collete-Compton
- Kndred Healthcare Center of Orange-Orange
- Anaheim General Hospital-Buena Park
- Riverside Adult School-Riverside