List of Elite Programs in Rhode Island
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical university offering over 50 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs. As a leader in technical career education in southern New England, New England Institute of Technology (also known as New England Tech or NEIT) is committed to providing hands-on technological programs that prepare graduates for positions of leadership in the technical, industrial, business, and allied health communities. Most of our associate degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months, and bachelor’s degree programs in as little as three years. Last year, over 3,000 students chose New England Tech for the hands-on laboratory and classroom training that provides the necessary skills to begin their technical careers.
- AS - Clinical Medical Assistant
- AS - Physical Therapist Assistant
- AS - Respiratory Care
Get hands-on training with Ridley-Lowell Business & Technical Institute. Our campuses in New York and Connecticut can help give you career training in a wide variety of fields, including accounting, cosmetology, criminal justice, electrical systems technology, HVAC, IT, legal assisting, massage therapy, allied health, office administration, and more.
- Medical Assistant - Day
- Medical Assistant - Eve
- Dental Assistant - Day
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
What Are You Waiting For?
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- Current RNs can choose from RN to BSN or RN to MSN online programs
- RN-to-BSN program offers courses in Illness and Disease Management, Principles of Assessment, and Holistic Professional Nursing
- RN to MSN specializations include Family Nurse Practitioner, Adult-Gerontology and more
- Courses help develop students’ assessment, patient care, and community outreach skills
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
CNA Certification in Rhode IslandIf you are at least 18, have a high school diploma or equivalent and are able to pass a criminal record check and a health screening, then you are eligible to enroll in an accredited program. You will need to complete 90 hours of education, which includes 70 hours of classroom instruction and 20 hours of hands-on work. Once you have graduated, you can apply for a nursing assistant license through the Department of Health. You must also pass an exam which will test your knowledge and actual skills. The test is offered at different campuses of the Community College of Rhode Island, and you are given three attempts to pass it.
Salaries for CNA Jobs in Rhode IslandNurse Assistants in Rhode Island make higher than the national average. According to statistics at Nurse Groups, they earn an average annual salary of over $28,000. The salary range, which they cite as between $23,000 and $30,000, varies according to location and type of work.
List of CNA Certification Programs in Rhode IslandThere are a number of approved places where you can study to become a nurse assistant in Rhode Island. There are online sites you can search by state to find a listing of such places. You could also contact the state department of health for a list. As you study to become a nursing assistant, you can take courses at high schools, vocational schools or community colleges. You can likely also find a program through certain hospitals or nursing care facilities.
CNA Training Centers in Rhode Island
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|SILVER CREEK MANOR||Bristol||(401) 253-3000||7 Creek Lane, Bristol, RI 02809||www.silvercreekmanor.com/|
|ALPINE NURSING HOME||Coventry||(401) 397-5001||557 Weaver Hill Road, Coventry, RI 02816||http://alpinenursinghome.com/|
|REGIONAL CAREER CTR AT COVENTRY-S||Coventry||(401) 822-9499||40 Reservoir Road, Coventry, RI 02816||http://schools.coventryschools.net/highschool/|
|CRANSTON ALTERNATE EDUCATION PROGRAMS||Cranston||(401) 270-8166||4 Sharpe Drive, Cranston, RI 02920||http://aep.cpsed.net/|
|HOPE NURSING HOME CARE LLC||Cranston||(401) 467-8588||478 Reservoir Ave, Cranston, RI 02910||http://hopenursing.com/|
|PHENIX HOME CARE INC||Cranston||(401) 943-6230||227 Phenix Avenue, Cranston, RI 02920||www.phenix-homecare.com/|
|SAINT ELIZABETH HOME EAST GREENWICH||East Greenwich||(401) 471-6060||1 Saint Elizabeths Way, East Greenwich, RI 02818||www.stelizabethcommunity.org/|
|ACCESS HEALTHCARE INC||East Providence||(401) 438-4747||702 Warren Ave, East Providence, RI 02914||http://accesshealthcareri.com/|
|BASTIEN ACADEMY||East Providence||(401) 369-9174||120. Amaral St, East Providence, RI 02915||www.bastienacademy.com/Direction.html|
|EAST PROVIDENCE CAREER-TECH||East Providence||(401) 435-7815||1998 Pawtucket Avenue, East Providence, RI 02914|
|HOMEFRONT HEALTH CARE||East Providence||(401) 228-8414||10 James St, East Providence, RI 02914||http://homefront.org/|
|TOCKWOTTON HOME||East Providence||(401) 272-5280||75 East St, East Providence, RI 02903|
|WATERVIEW VILLA REHABILITATION AND HEALTH CARE CENTER||East Providence||(401) 438-7020||1275 South Broadway, East Providence, RI 02914||www.athenanh.com/RI_Waterview_Villa.aspx|
|EXETER JOB CORPS ACADEMY||Exeter||(401) 268-6000||162 Main St, Exeter, RI 02822||http://exeter.jobcorps.gov/home.aspx|
|UNIVERSITY OF RHODE ISLAND||Kingston||(401) 874-1000||Upper College Rd, Kingston, RI 02881||http://ww2.uri.edu/|