List of Elite Programs in Rhode Island
- Offers programs on 30 campuses in 15 states across the U.S.
- This year, Lincoln schools around the country have made more than $15 million in scholarship funds available to qualified students.
- Designated a Military Friendly School for the 6th year in a row by Victory Media.
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Advanced Practice Nurse
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Executive Nursing Leadership
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- Students already licensed as registered nurses can complete RN-BSN program in as few as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- RN to MSN in Clinical Nurse Educator
- RN to MSN in Leadership in Healthcare Systems
- RN to MSN Informatics Specialization
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media, publishers of G.I. Jobs®.
- Each program is designed to instill the knowledge, ethical values, and interpersonal skills of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility.
- Offers several flexible learning options, including a blended format that combines campus and online learning.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Forensic Psychology (MA) (Online)
CNA Certification in Rhode IslandIf you are at least 18, have a high school diploma or equivalent and are able to pass a criminal record check and a health screening, then you are eligible to enroll in an accredited program. You will need to complete 90 hours of education, which includes 70 hours of classroom instruction and 20 hours of hands-on work. Once you have graduated, you can apply for a nursing assistant license through the Department of Health. You must also pass an exam which will test your knowledge and actual skills. The test is offered at different campuses of the Community College of Rhode Island, and you are given three attempts to pass it.
Salaries for CNA Jobs in Rhode IslandNurse Assistants in Rhode Island make higher than the national average. According to statistics at Nurse Groups, they earn an average annual salary of over $28,000. The salary range, which they cite as between $23,000 and $30,000, varies according to location and type of work.
List of CNA Certification Programs in Rhode IslandThere are a number of approved places where you can study to become a nurse assistant in Rhode Island. There are online sites you can search by state to find a listing of such places. You could also contact the state department of health for a list. As you study to become a nursing assistant, you can take courses at high schools, vocational schools or community colleges. You can likely also find a program through certain hospitals or nursing care facilities.
CNA Training Centers in Rhode Island
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|SILVER CREEK MANOR||Bristol||(401) 253-3000||7 Creek Lane, Bristol, RI 02809||www.silvercreekmanor.com/|
|ALPINE NURSING HOME||Coventry||(401) 397-5001||557 Weaver Hill Road, Coventry, RI 02816||http://alpinenursinghome.com/|
|REGIONAL CAREER CTR AT COVENTRY-S||Coventry||(401) 822-9499||40 Reservoir Road, Coventry, RI 02816||http://schools.coventryschools.net/highschool/|
|CRANSTON ALTERNATE EDUCATION PROGRAMS||Cranston||(401) 270-8166||4 Sharpe Drive, Cranston, RI 02920||http://aep.cpsed.net/|
|HOPE NURSING HOME CARE LLC||Cranston||(401) 467-8588||478 Reservoir Ave, Cranston, RI 02910||http://hopenursing.com/|
|PHENIX HOME CARE INC||Cranston||(401) 943-6230||227 Phenix Avenue, Cranston, RI 02920||www.phenix-homecare.com/|
|SAINT ELIZABETH HOME EAST GREENWICH||East Greenwich||(401) 471-6060||1 Saint Elizabeths Way, East Greenwich, RI 02818||www.stelizabethcommunity.org/|
|ACCESS HEALTHCARE INC||East Providence||(401) 438-4747||702 Warren Ave, East Providence, RI 02914||http://accesshealthcareri.com/|
|BASTIEN ACADEMY||East Providence||(401) 369-9174||120. Amaral St, East Providence, RI 02915||www.bastienacademy.com/Direction.html|
|EAST PROVIDENCE CAREER-TECH||East Providence||(401) 435-7815||1998 Pawtucket Avenue, East Providence, RI 02914|
|HOMEFRONT HEALTH CARE||East Providence||(401) 228-8414||10 James St, East Providence, RI 02914||http://homefront.org/|
|TOCKWOTTON HOME||East Providence||(401) 272-5280||75 East St, East Providence, RI 02903|
|WATERVIEW VILLA REHABILITATION AND HEALTH CARE CENTER||East Providence||(401) 438-7020||1275 South Broadway, East Providence, RI 02914||www.athenanh.com/RI_Waterview_Villa.aspx|
|EXETER JOB CORPS ACADEMY||Exeter||(401) 268-6000||162 Main St, Exeter, RI 02822||http://exeter.jobcorps.gov/home.aspx|
|UNIVERSITY OF RHODE ISLAND||Kingston||(401) 874-1000||Upper College Rd, Kingston, RI 02881||http://ww2.uri.edu/|