List of Elite Programs in Rhode Island
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- And more...
- Provides the healthcare knowledge & technical skills students need to get ahead
- SACS accredited with campuses in VA, FL, NC, SC & flexible online & on-campus courses
- US News & World Report ranks Online Bachelor’s Programs among top 10%
- Supportive learning atmosphere with small class sizes & plenty of academic support
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Office Assistant
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- Trusted San Antonio college and Institution of the Year 2018 offering campus-based and online accredited programs in Aviation Maintenance, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Business, and Nursing.
- Accelerated programs designed with affordability and convenience in mind. Achieve your professional goals faster and affordably. Financial aid, scholarships, and U.S. veterans benefits available.
- Hallmark University offers master’s, bachelor’s, and associate’s degrees that align with current industry needs to give graduates the best opportunity for success.
- Hallmark's Student Affairs’ team works directly with industry leaders to assist students in securing employment after they graduate. Our goal is 90% placement within 90 days of graduation!
- Hallmark's 20:1 student-teacher ratio allow instructors to give students constant, personal help and attention. And with 6 terms a year, you never need to wait to apply. Get started today!
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
CNA Certification in Rhode IslandIf you are at least 18, have a high school diploma or equivalent and are able to pass a criminal record check and a health screening, then you are eligible to enroll in an accredited program. You will need to complete 90 hours of education, which includes 70 hours of classroom instruction and 20 hours of hands-on work. Once you have graduated, you can apply for a nursing assistant license through the Department of Health. You must also pass an exam which will test your knowledge and actual skills. The test is offered at different campuses of the Community College of Rhode Island, and you are given three attempts to pass it.
Salaries for CNA Jobs in Rhode IslandNurse Assistants in Rhode Island make higher than the national average. According to statistics at Nurse Groups, they earn an average annual salary of over $28,000. The salary range, which they cite as between $23,000 and $30,000, varies according to location and type of work.
List of CNA Certification Programs in Rhode IslandThere are a number of approved places where you can study to become a nurse assistant in Rhode Island. There are online sites you can search by state to find a listing of such places. You could also contact the state department of health for a list. As you study to become a nursing assistant, you can take courses at high schools, vocational schools or community colleges. You can likely also find a program through certain hospitals or nursing care facilities.
CNA Training Centers in Rhode Island
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|SILVER CREEK MANOR||Bristol||(401) 253-3000||7 Creek Lane, Bristol, RI 02809||www.silvercreekmanor.com/|
|ALPINE NURSING HOME||Coventry||(401) 397-5001||557 Weaver Hill Road, Coventry, RI 02816||http://alpinenursinghome.com/|
|REGIONAL CAREER CTR AT COVENTRY-S||Coventry||(401) 822-9499||40 Reservoir Road, Coventry, RI 02816||http://schools.coventryschools.net/highschool/|
|CRANSTON ALTERNATE EDUCATION PROGRAMS||Cranston||(401) 270-8166||4 Sharpe Drive, Cranston, RI 02920||http://aep.cpsed.net/|
|HOPE NURSING HOME CARE LLC||Cranston||(401) 467-8588||478 Reservoir Ave, Cranston, RI 02910||http://hopenursing.com/|
|PHENIX HOME CARE INC||Cranston||(401) 943-6230||227 Phenix Avenue, Cranston, RI 02920||www.phenix-homecare.com/|
|SAINT ELIZABETH HOME EAST GREENWICH||East Greenwich||(401) 471-6060||1 Saint Elizabeths Way, East Greenwich, RI 02818||www.stelizabethcommunity.org/|
|ACCESS HEALTHCARE INC||East Providence||(401) 438-4747||702 Warren Ave, East Providence, RI 02914||http://accesshealthcareri.com/|
|BASTIEN ACADEMY||East Providence||(401) 369-9174||120. Amaral St, East Providence, RI 02915||www.bastienacademy.com/Direction.html|
|EAST PROVIDENCE CAREER-TECH||East Providence||(401) 435-7815||1998 Pawtucket Avenue, East Providence, RI 02914|
|HOMEFRONT HEALTH CARE||East Providence||(401) 228-8414||10 James St, East Providence, RI 02914||http://homefront.org/|
|TOCKWOTTON HOME||East Providence||(401) 272-5280||75 East St, East Providence, RI 02903|
|WATERVIEW VILLA REHABILITATION AND HEALTH CARE CENTER||East Providence||(401) 438-7020||1275 South Broadway, East Providence, RI 02914||www.athenanh.com/RI_Waterview_Villa.aspx|
|EXETER JOB CORPS ACADEMY||Exeter||(401) 268-6000||162 Main St, Exeter, RI 02822||http://exeter.jobcorps.gov/home.aspx|
|UNIVERSITY OF RHODE ISLAND||Kingston||(401) 874-1000||Upper College Rd, Kingston, RI 02881||http://ww2.uri.edu/|