List of Elite Programs in Portland
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
You can prepare for a new career with help from Charter College. Our accelerated Associates Degree, and Certificate programs are designed to help you complete your education as quickly as possible. We offer year-round classes and flexible scheduling - study anytime from anywhere. We provide students not only with the technical skills necessary for success, but also job search and placement assistance so you can find new opportunities after graduation.
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
- Certificate - Dental Assisting
Salaries for CNA Certification Jobs in Portland, OregonThe salary for certified nursing assistants, in Portland, average at $31,680 per year, according to salary.com. The lower 10 percent of certified nursing assistants, in Portland, average an annual salary of $26.0003. The top 90% earn an average of $37,919. Indeed.com reported the average salary for this position, in Portland, is 2% lower than other cities in the U.S.
List of CNA Certification Programs in Portland, OregonThe two educational institutions, in Portland, which offer CNA programs, are Portland Community College and Mt. Hood Community College.
- Portland Community College Portland Community College provides two programs for prospective certified nursing assistants: CNA 1 and CNA 2. Both of the programs offered by the college are accredited by the Oregon State Board of Nursing.
- Mt. Hood Community College Although it is not located directly in Portland, Mt. Hood Community College offers a CNA 1 program, which is approved by the Oregon State Board of Nursing. Mt. Hood Community College offers the option for students to participate in a work-study program to assist students with educational expenses.