List of Elite Programs in Portland
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting
- Dental Assistant
- Administrative Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant (Diploma)
You can get started on a new career with Institute of Technology. We offer diploma and associate degree programs for careers in the culinary, technical, medical, business, and legal fields.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at www.iot.edu/disclosure.
- Professional Medical Assistant
- Practical Nursing
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Respiratory Therapy (AS)
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Advanced Practice Nurse
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Executive Nursing Leadership
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Salaries for CNA Certification Jobs in Portland, OregonThe salary for certified nursing assistants, in Portland, average at $31,680 per year, according to salary.com. The lower 10 percent of certified nursing assistants, in Portland, average an annual salary of $26.0003. The top 90% earn an average of $37,919. Indeed.com reported the average salary for this position, in Portland, is 2% lower than other cities in the U.S.
List of CNA Certification Programs in Portland, OregonThe two educational institutions, in Portland, which offer CNA programs, are Portland Community College and Mt. Hood Community College.
- Portland Community College Portland Community College provides two programs for prospective certified nursing assistants: CNA 1 and CNA 2. Both of the programs offered by the college are accredited by the Oregon State Board of Nursing.
- Mt. Hood Community College Although it is not located directly in Portland, Mt. Hood Community College offers a CNA 1 program, which is approved by the Oregon State Board of Nursing. Mt. Hood Community College offers the option for students to participate in a work-study program to assist students with educational expenses.