List of Elite Programs in Portland
You can prepare for a new career with help from Charter College. Our accelerated Associates Degree, and Certificate programs are designed to help you complete your education as quickly as possible. We offer year-round classes and flexible scheduling - study anytime from anywhere. We provide students not only with the technical skills necessary for success, but also job search and placement assistance so you can find new opportunities after graduation.
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
- Certificate - Dental Assisting
You can get started on a new career with Institute of Technology. We offer diploma and associate degree programs for careers in the culinary, technical, medical, business, and legal fields.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at www.iot.edu/disclosure.
- Professional Medical Assistant
- Practical Nursing
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
The Secret to Getting Ahead Is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager® College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Medical Assisting (AOS)
- Respiratory Therapy (AAS)
Salaries for CNA Certification Jobs in Portland, OregonThe salary for certified nursing assistants, in Portland, average at $31,680 per year, according to salary.com. The lower 10 percent of certified nursing assistants, in Portland, average an annual salary of $26.0003. The top 90% earn an average of $37,919. Indeed.com reported the average salary for this position, in Portland, is 2% lower than other cities in the U.S.
List of CNA Certification Programs in Portland, OregonThe two educational institutions, in Portland, which offer CNA programs, are Portland Community College and Mt. Hood Community College.
- Portland Community College Portland Community College provides two programs for prospective certified nursing assistants: CNA 1 and CNA 2. Both of the programs offered by the college are accredited by the Oregon State Board of Nursing.
- Mt. Hood Community College Although it is not located directly in Portland, Mt. Hood Community College offers a CNA 1 program, which is approved by the Oregon State Board of Nursing. Mt. Hood Community College offers the option for students to participate in a work-study program to assist students with educational expenses.