List of Elite Programs in Philadelphia
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- And more...
- Offers programs on 30 campuses in 15 states across the U.S.
- This year, Lincoln schools around the country have made more than $15 million in scholarship funds available to qualified students.
- Designated a Military Friendly School for the 6th year in a row by Victory Media.
- Medical Assistant
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- Nurse Aide
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
At YTI Career Institute, we are your beacon—brightening your future outlook and lighting your path to a rewarding career. As a YTI student, you’ll enjoy five advantages:
1. Industry-modeled training in Trades and Technical, Computers, Business, Medical, Culinary Arts or Criminal Justice.
2. Accelerated programs you can complete in as few as 9 months.
3. Energized, student-centered faculty who provide personalized instruction.
4. Financial Aid assistance for those who qualify.
5. Career Services assistance through your Career Services Specialist.
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assisting - Diploma
Start your future now!
McCann School of Business & Technology (McCann) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you’ve completed your program, you’re truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate in Specialized Business
- Clinical Medical Assistant - Diploma
- Office Technology - Medical - Associate in Specialized Business
- Respiratory Therapy
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Advanced Practice Nurse
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Executive Nursing Leadership
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
Find Accredited CNA Certification Schools in PhiladelphiaYour first step in the journey towards becoming a CNA is to find the right accredited school. Accreditation is very important because it indicates that a learning institution has conformed to the guidelines administered at the regional, state, or national level. To get started in finding the right school from which to attain your formal training, go online and type a relevant key phrase into the search field. A phrase like "Locate Certified Nursing Assistant Degrees, Licenses, and Courses In Philadelphia" will be perfect. After doing so, you'll be taken to a new screen that displays several schools that you can learn more about.
CNA Certification in PhiladelphiaIn order to attain certifications to work as a certified nursing assistant in Philadelphia, there are a series of steps you must complete. First, you must complete the federal minimum of 75 hours of coursework. Additionally, you must complete the 45 hours required by the state. Once you have fulfilled these requirements, you'll be ready to take the certification exam. After you pass the exam, you'll be ready to start working in the state.
Salaries for CNA Certification Jobs in PhiladelphiaThe average annual salary for a certified nursing assistant in Philadelphia is $44,000. However, it is important to note that several factors can influence the salary you earn. Some of the factors include where you are employed, how many years of experience you have in the industry, and what type of formal education you have attained. Do note that individuals who demonstrate passion and excellence in the field are often able to attain promotions, raises, and bonuses faster than others.
List of CNA Certification Programs in PhiladelphiaThere are several certified nursing assistant programs in Philadelphia that you can enroll in. Some of them are:
- Cathedral Village School
- Holy Redeemer Health
- Mercy Vocational High
- Prof. Nurses Svc. Trng Ctr