List of Elite Programs in Oregon
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting
- Dental Assistant
- Administrative Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant (Diploma)
You can get started on a new career with Institute of Technology. We offer diploma and associate degree programs for careers in the culinary, technical, medical, business, and legal fields.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at www.iot.edu/disclosure.
- Professional Medical Assistant
- Practical Nursing
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Respiratory Therapy (AS)
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- Students already licensed as registered nurses can complete RN-BSN program in as few as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Advanced Practice Nurse
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Executive Nursing Leadership
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
CNA Certification in OregonIn order to become a certified CNA in Oregon, it is require that applicants complete a state-approved CNA program with the mandatory classroom and clinical hours. Once an applicant has graduated from a pre-approved CNA training program and there background check comes back as satisfactory, they are eligible to take the CNA-1 Examination. This test is comprised of two parts: There is a multiple-choice exam as well as a skills test.
Salaries for CNA Jobs in OregonA full-time CNA in Oregon averages an annual salary of around $24,000. On the low end of the scale, Oregon CNAs make about $22,000 and the high end is closer to $29,000. Where a specific CNA's salary lands on this scale depends on where in Oregon they are working, what experience they have, and what type of facility they are working in. Oregon CNAs are considered to be among the highest paid in the nation. This is not only because the cost of living on the West coast is higher, but there is also a great demand for CNAs in Oregon.
CNA Certification Programs in OregonThere are many different options for CNA programs in Oregon. Students can take classes on campus at a college or online. The one common factor for these two options is that clinical hours must be completed in person as they offer the hands-on training required to become a licensed CNA in Oregon. There are also courses available to get students their hours more quickly than a regular-paced program. This allows students to get out in the field working sooner. There are many options for programs in Oregon to become a CNA, so finding one to fit any schedule isn't difficult.
CNA Training Centers in Oregon
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|Linn Benton Community College||Albany||(541) 917-4514||6500 SW Pacific Blvd, Albany, OR 97321||https://www.linnbenton.edu/|
|Clatsop Community College||Astoria||(503) 338-2436||1651 Lexington Avenue, Astoria, OR 97103||www.clatsopcc.edu/|
|Blue Mountain Community College||Baker City||(541) 523-9127||3275 Baker St, Baker City, OR 97814||www.bluecc.edu/|
|Central Oregon Community College||Bend||(541) 383-7285||2600 NW College Way, Bend, OR 97701||www.cocc.edu/|
|Regency Pacific||Bend||(541) 388-4300||1141 SE Centennial Court #C, Bend, OR 97702|
|Life Care Of Oregon||Coos Bay||(541) 267-5433||2890 Ocean Blvd, Coos Bay, OR 97420|
|Oregon Online NA Program||Coos Bay||(541) 888-1501||1988 Newmark Ave, Coos Bay, OR 97420|
|Coquille Valley Hospital||Coquille||(541) 396-3101||940 E Fifth St, Coquille, OR 97423||www.cvhospital.org/|
|Samaritan Nurse Assistant||Corvallis||(541) 768-5116||3600 NW Samaritan Dr, Corvallis, OR 97330||http://www.samhealth.org/locations/goodsamaritanregionalmedicalcenter/Pages/default.aspx|
|Knight’s Training Services||Cottage Grove||(541) 942-9295||1509 E Washington Ave, Cottage Grove, OR 97424||www.knightstrainingservices.com/|
|Lane Community College Eugene||Eugene||(541) 463-5252||1059 Willamette St, Eugene, OR 97401|
|Lane Community College Florence||Florence||(541) 997-8444||3149 Oak St, Florence, OR 97439||www.lanecc.edu/|
|Mt Hood Community College||Gresham||(503) 491-7235||26000 SE Stark St, Gresham, OR 97030||www.mhcc.edu/|
|Pioneer Memorial Hospital||Heppner||(541) 676-9133||564 E Pioneer Drive, Heppner, OR 97836||www.morrowcountyhealthdistrict.org/|
|Hillsboro School District 1J Health Occupations||Hillsboro||(503) 844-1900||2700 NW Glencoe Rd, Hillsboro, OR 97124||www.hsd.k12.or.us/|