List of Elite Programs in Oregon
You can prepare for a new career with help from Charter College. Our accelerated Associates Degree, and Certificate programs are designed to help you complete your education as quickly as possible. We offer year-round classes and flexible scheduling - study anytime from anywhere. We provide students not only with the technical skills necessary for success, but also job search and placement assistance so you can find new opportunities after graduation.
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
- Certificate - Dental Assisting
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
Altierus is a non-profit, higher educational school system with 21 campuses in 11 states, operated as Altierus Career College or Career Education. And being a student here is different. Because we don't see you as just a student. We see you as an individual within our community with your own reasons for being here.
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Associate of Applied Science - Medical Assistant
- Physical Therapy Aide
You can get started on a new career with Institute of Technology. We offer diploma and associate degree programs for careers in the culinary, technical, medical, business, and legal fields.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at www.iot.edu/disclosure.
- Professional Medical Assistant
- Practical Nursing
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- BSN completion program for Registered Nurses is available entirely online.
- The RN to BSN program is designed to help students advance their career, or prepare for post-graduate opportunities.
- Courses teach modern health assessment and treatment methods, how to evaluate potential disease or injury, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
CNA Certification in OregonIn order to become a certified CNA in Oregon, it is require that applicants complete a state-approved CNA program with the mandatory classroom and clinical hours. Once an applicant has graduated from a pre-approved CNA training program and there background check comes back as satisfactory, they are eligible to take the CNA-1 Examination. This test is comprised of two parts: There is a multiple-choice exam as well as a skills test.
Salaries for CNA Jobs in OregonA full-time CNA in Oregon averages an annual salary of around $24,000. On the low end of the scale, Oregon CNAs make about $22,000 and the high end is closer to $29,000. Where a specific CNA's salary lands on this scale depends on where in Oregon they are working, what experience they have, and what type of facility they are working in. Oregon CNAs are considered to be among the highest paid in the nation. This is not only because the cost of living on the West coast is higher, but there is also a great demand for CNAs in Oregon.
CNA Certification Programs in OregonThere are many different options for CNA programs in Oregon. Students can take classes on campus at a college or online. The one common factor for these two options is that clinical hours must be completed in person as they offer the hands-on training required to become a licensed CNA in Oregon. There are also courses available to get students their hours more quickly than a regular-paced program. This allows students to get out in the field working sooner. There are many options for programs in Oregon to become a CNA, so finding one to fit any schedule isn't difficult.
CNA Training Centers in Oregon
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|Linn Benton Community College||Albany||(541) 917-4514||6500 SW Pacific Blvd, Albany, OR 97321||https://www.linnbenton.edu/|
|Clatsop Community College||Astoria||(503) 338-2436||1651 Lexington Avenue, Astoria, OR 97103||www.clatsopcc.edu/|
|Blue Mountain Community College||Baker City||(541) 523-9127||3275 Baker St, Baker City, OR 97814||www.bluecc.edu/|
|Central Oregon Community College||Bend||(541) 383-7285||2600 NW College Way, Bend, OR 97701||www.cocc.edu/|
|Regency Pacific||Bend||(541) 388-4300||1141 SE Centennial Court #C, Bend, OR 97702|
|Life Care Of Oregon||Coos Bay||(541) 267-5433||2890 Ocean Blvd, Coos Bay, OR 97420|
|Oregon Online NA Program||Coos Bay||(541) 888-1501||1988 Newmark Ave, Coos Bay, OR 97420|
|Coquille Valley Hospital||Coquille||(541) 396-3101||940 E Fifth St, Coquille, OR 97423||www.cvhospital.org/|
|Samaritan Nurse Assistant||Corvallis||(541) 768-5116||3600 NW Samaritan Dr, Corvallis, OR 97330||http://www.samhealth.org/locations/goodsamaritanregionalmedicalcenter/Pages/default.aspx|
|Knight’s Training Services||Cottage Grove||(541) 942-9295||1509 E Washington Ave, Cottage Grove, OR 97424||www.knightstrainingservices.com/|
|Lane Community College Eugene||Eugene||(541) 463-5252||1059 Willamette St, Eugene, OR 97401|
|Lane Community College Florence||Florence||(541) 997-8444||3149 Oak St, Florence, OR 97439||www.lanecc.edu/|
|Mt Hood Community College||Gresham||(503) 491-7235||26000 SE Stark St, Gresham, OR 97030||www.mhcc.edu/|
|Pioneer Memorial Hospital||Heppner||(541) 676-9133||564 E Pioneer Drive, Heppner, OR 97836||www.morrowcountyhealthdistrict.org/|
|Hillsboro School District 1J Health Occupations||Hillsboro||(503) 844-1900||2700 NW Glencoe Rd, Hillsboro, OR 97124||www.hsd.k12.or.us/|