List of Elite Programs in Omaha
- Each campus features a public restaurant where culinary students work under the direction of professional chefs for real-world experience.
- Hosts Platt College’s Food Fight, a friendly dessert competition for students held once a month.
- Offers programs in culinary arts, nursing, and healthcare.
- Accredited by the American Culinary Federation (AFC) and Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- 5 campuses in Lawton, North and Central Oklahoma City, Moore, and Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- Medical Assistant/Phlebotomy
- Practical Nursing-(AOS) [LPN]
- Dental Assistant
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (MSN)
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Advanced Practice Nurse
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Executive Nursing Leadership
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate (MSN to FNP)
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Clarkson College
- Metropolitan Community College
- Creighton University
CNA Certification in OmahaWondering how to become a CNA in Omaha? Your best route is to find and accredited CNA school. Approved CNA programs must have at minimum 75 hours of accredited work, including coursework and clinical work. You will have to take the state’s certification test. If you are unable to pass the exam on the first time around, you can retake it for a total of three times. Then CNA classes will have to start over again. A full criminal background check is part of the requirements.
Salaries for CNAs Certification in Omaha, NebraskaThe CNA salary in Nebraska is dependent on several things such as the CNA's experience level, location, and employer. Annual salary for a CNA can range from around $20,000 to around $24,000.Some CNAs in Nebraska earn up to $29,870 per year or more.In Nebraska, the average hourly earnings of Nebraska CNAs was $11.07. Depending on years of experience and the type of facility worked at, CNAs in Nebraska can earn as much as $14.36 per hour or more.
List of CNA Certification Programs in Nebraska
- Clarkson College – Omaha
- Southeast Community College Continuing Education Center – Lincoln
- Southeast Community College Nurse Aide Training Program – Beatrice
- Southeast Community College – Hebron
- Southeast Community College – Nebraska City
- Southeast Community College Nurse Aide Training Course – Tecumseh
- Southeast Community College – Wahoo, South Haven
- Nebraska Methodist College Nurse Aide Program – Omaha
- BryanLGH College of Health Sciences Nursing Assistant Program – Lincoln
- Mid-Plains Community College CNA Training Course – McCook
- Northeast Community College – Norfolk
- Northeast Community College Nursing Assistant Course – O’Neill
- Northeast Community College CNA Training Program – S. Sioux City
- Northeast Community College Nurse Aide Training – West Point
- Metropolitan Community College C.N.A. Class – Omaha