List of Elite Programs in Omaha
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
Pursue your education with Platt College (Oklahoma). We offer hands-on training programs in the culinary arts, allied health, and nursing fields.
*Programs vary by location.
*High school diploma or GED required.
*Licensed by OBPVS.
- Medical Assistant/Phlebotomy
- Practical Nursing-(AOS) [LPN]
- Dental Assistant
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Clarkson College
- Metropolitan Community College
- Creighton University
CNA Certification in OmahaWondering how to become a CNA in Omaha? Your best route is to find and accredited CNA school. Approved CNA programs must have at minimum 75 hours of accredited work, including coursework and clinical work. You will have to take the state’s certification test. If you are unable to pass the exam on the first time around, you can retake it for a total of three times. Then CNA classes will have to start over again. A full criminal background check is part of the requirements.
Salaries for CNAs Certification in Omaha, NebraskaThe CNA salary in Nebraska is dependent on several things such as the CNA's experience level, location, and employer. Annual salary for a CNA can range from around $20,000 to around $24,000.Some CNAs in Nebraska earn up to $29,870 per year or more.In Nebraska, the average hourly earnings of Nebraska CNAs was $11.07. Depending on years of experience and the type of facility worked at, CNAs in Nebraska can earn as much as $14.36 per hour or more.
List of CNA Certification Programs in Nebraska
- Clarkson College – Omaha
- Southeast Community College Continuing Education Center – Lincoln
- Southeast Community College Nurse Aide Training Program – Beatrice
- Southeast Community College – Hebron
- Southeast Community College – Nebraska City
- Southeast Community College Nurse Aide Training Course – Tecumseh
- Southeast Community College – Wahoo, South Haven
- Nebraska Methodist College Nurse Aide Program – Omaha
- BryanLGH College of Health Sciences Nursing Assistant Program – Lincoln
- Mid-Plains Community College CNA Training Course – McCook
- Northeast Community College – Norfolk
- Northeast Community College Nursing Assistant Course – O’Neill
- Northeast Community College CNA Training Program – S. Sioux City
- Northeast Community College Nurse Aide Training – West Point
- Metropolitan Community College C.N.A. Class – Omaha