List of Elite Programs in Omaha
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
Blue Cliff College was founded in New Orleans, Louisiana in 1987 with the goal of becoming one of the most respected Massage Therapy training centers in the nation. In June of 1989, the College in Louisiana received its Proprietary School License from the state. In 1998, the Continuing Education College was proud to receive accreditation from the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) is a recognized accrediting agency by the US Department of Education.
- Clinical Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Dental Assisting - Diploma
Our mission is YOUR SUCCESS!
When you succeed, we succeed. That is why we provide high-quality, specialized career preparation for all our students. Our goal is to help you find your rewarding career.
Our Mission Statement:
To provide high-quality, specialized career preparation or enhancement to meet and cope with technological changes resulting in employment and career success.
- Medical Assisting, Diploma
- Dental Assistant, Diploma
Get Career-Relevant Training with Platt!
At Platt College, we encourage our students to follow their passions, wherever they may lie, to find a career they love. You’ll find a supportive learning environment and career-focused training designed to help you gain the knowledge and hands-on training to succeed.
- Culinary Arts
- Pastry Arts
Health Care & Wellness
- Dental Assisting
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Assisting
- Pharmacy Technician
- Practical Nursing
- Surgical Technician
- Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration
- Combination Welding
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Dental Assistant - Diploma
- Dental Assisting - Diploma
- Clarkson College
- Metropolitan Community College
- Creighton University
CNA Certification in OmahaWondering how to become a CNA in Omaha? Your best route is to find and accredited CNA school. Approved CNA programs must have at minimum 75 hours of accredited work, including coursework and clinical work. You will have to take the state’s certification test. If you are unable to pass the exam on the first time around, you can retake it for a total of three times. Then CNA classes will have to start over again. A full criminal background check is part of the requirements.
Salaries for CNAs Certification in Omaha, NebraskaThe CNA salary in Nebraska is dependent on several things such as the CNA's experience level, location, and employer. Annual salary for a CNA can range from around $20,000 to around $24,000.Some CNAs in Nebraska earn up to $29,870 per year or more.In Nebraska, the average hourly earnings of Nebraska CNAs was $11.07. Depending on years of experience and the type of facility worked at, CNAs in Nebraska can earn as much as $14.36 per hour or more.
List of CNA Certification Programs in Nebraska
- Clarkson College – Omaha
- Southeast Community College Continuing Education Center – Lincoln
- Southeast Community College Nurse Aide Training Program – Beatrice
- Southeast Community College – Hebron
- Southeast Community College – Nebraska City
- Southeast Community College Nurse Aide Training Course – Tecumseh
- Southeast Community College – Wahoo, South Haven
- Nebraska Methodist College Nurse Aide Program – Omaha
- BryanLGH College of Health Sciences Nursing Assistant Program – Lincoln
- Mid-Plains Community College CNA Training Course – McCook
- Northeast Community College – Norfolk
- Northeast Community College Nursing Assistant Course – O’Neill
- Northeast Community College CNA Training Program – S. Sioux City
- Northeast Community College Nurse Aide Training – West Point
- Metropolitan Community College C.N.A. Class – Omaha