List of Elite Programs in Oklahoma
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- And more...
- Provides the healthcare knowledge & technical skills students need to get ahead
- SACS accredited with campuses in VA, FL, NC, SC & flexible online & on-campus courses
- US News & World Report ranks Online Bachelor’s Programs among top 10%
- Supportive learning atmosphere with small class sizes & plenty of academic support
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
Blue Cliff College was founded in New Orleans, Louisiana in 1987 with the goal of becoming one of the most respected Massage Therapy training centers in the nation. In June of 1989, the College in Louisiana received its Proprietary School License from the state. In 1998, the Continuing Education College was proud to receive accreditation from the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) is a recognized accrediting agency by the US Department of Education.
- Clinical Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Dental Assisting - Diploma
Our mission is YOUR SUCCESS!
When you succeed, we succeed. That is why we provide high-quality, specialized career preparation for all our students. Our goal is to help you find your rewarding career.
Our Mission Statement:
To provide high-quality, specialized career preparation or enhancement to meet and cope with technological changes resulting in employment and career success.
- Medical Assisting, Diploma
- Dental Assistant, Diploma
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
Find Accredited CNA Certification Schools in OklahomaTo work as a CNA in Oklahoma, you must complete a CNA training program at a state- approved school or college. To be approved, it must be an accredited school and the program must meet the requirements set by the Oklahoma Department of Health. Oklahoma requires that CNA students complete a 120-hour curriculum. Although most of these hours consist of CNA classes, students must spend at least 16 hours getting hands-on training in a nursing home or similar medical setting such as a long-term care facility. Some schools do offer CNA classes online; however, approved CNA certificate programs typically must be completed on site.
CNA Certification in OklahomaIn addition to completing CNA training, you must obtain certification so you can be listed on the Oklahoma Nursing Assistant Registry. Obtaining certification requires passing the Oklahoma State Nurse Aide Competency Test. After you’ve successfully completed the training, you must find a testing site and apply to take the test through D&S Diversified Technologies. Once you’ve passed the CNA test, your name will be added to the registry, and you’ll have the required license to work as a CNA in Oklahoma.
Salaries for CNA Jobs in OklahomaCNAs working in Oklahoma earned a mean annual wage of $21,820 as of May 2013, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. This wage was slightly below the national average, which was $24,890 at that time. CNA salaries vary throughout the state, according to Salary.com. As of December 2014, CNAs working in Oklahoma City earned average annual wages of $28,847 while those in Tulsa and Enid earned $29,203 and $26,118 respectively.
List of CNA Certification Programs in OklahomaThe National Center for Education Statistics states that there are several colleges in Oklahoma that offer approved CNA programs. Listed below are a few of the certificate-bearing programs for aspiring certified nursing assistants.
- Long Term Care Nurse Aide – 1 Month - Autry Technology Center – Enid, OK
- Long Term Care/Home Health Care Aide – 10 months - Canadian Valley Technology Center – El Reno, OK
- Certified Nurse Aide – 1 Month - Northeast Technology Center – Pryor, OK
- Certified Nurse Aide – 8 Weeks - Tulsa Community College – Tulsa, OK
- Nursing Assistant – 623 Clock Hours - Red River Technology Center – Duncan, OK
CNA Training Centers in Oklahoma
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|McCall’s Communities for Life Enrichment||Ada||(580) 272-6626||13546 CR 3600, Ada, OK 74820||http://occf.org/mcs/|
|Pontotoc Technology-HS||Ada||(580) 310-2224||601-33rd St, Ada, OK 74820|
|Northeast Technology||Afton||(918) 540-1111||19901 S. Hwy 69, Afton, OK 74331||www.netech.edu/|
|Southwest Technology||Altus||(580) 477-2250||711 W. Tamarack Rd, Altus, OK 73521||www.swtech.edu/|
|Northwest Technology||Alva||(580) 327-0344||1801 S. 11th St, Alva, OK 73717||www.nwtech.edu/|
|Kiamichi Technology||Antlers||(580) 298-6354||405 Southwest O St, Antlers, OK 74745||www.ktc.edu/|
|Elmbrook Home||Ardmore||(580) 223-3303||1811 9th Ave Northwest, Ardmore, OK 73401||www.elmbrookhomes.com/|
|Lakeland Manor||Ardmore||(580) 223-4501||604 Lake Murray Dr, Ardmore, OK 73401|
|Southern Oklahoma Technology||Ardmore||(580) 223-2070||2610 Sam Noble Pkwy, Ardmore, OK 73401||www.sotc.edu/|
|Kiamichi Technology||Atoka||(580) 889-7321||1301 W. Liberty Rd, Atoka, OK 74745||www.ktc.edu/|
|Tri County Technology-HS||Bartlesville||(918) 331-3200||6101 SE Nowata Rd, Bartlesville, OK 74006||http://tricountytech.edu/|
|Country Lane||Beggs||(918) 267-3362||306 W. 7th, Beggs, OK 74421|
|Billings Fairchild Center||Billings||(580) 725-3543||Hwy 15, Billings, OK 74630||http://billingsfairchild.com/|
|Jeanie’s Residential Care||Bluejacket||(918) 784-2359||408 NE Center, Bluejacket, OK 74333|
|Gatesway Foundation Inc||Broken Arrow||(918) 259-1445||1217 E. College St, Broken Arrow, OK 74012||www.gatesway.org/|