List of Elite Programs in Ohio
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- And more...
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ® Start your career education with Daymar College. We offer certificate, diploma, associate, and bachelor degree programs for careers in the business, health care, criminal justice, paralegal studies and computer technology fields.
- Medical Assisting, Associate of Science
- Medical Assisting, Diploma
Harrison College prides itself on truly knowing our students -- their lives and families, obstacles and motivations and their dreams and goals. We also know their potential -- that's why for more than 100 years, our mission has been to provide a supportive environment, with the expectation that their success also benefits their families, friends and communities. That's the Harrison Difference.
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Medical Office Assistant
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
CNA Certification in OhioTo become certified to work as an STNA in Ohio, you will need to complete a 75 hour accredited program. In order to enroll for your courses, you will need to be at least 18 years old, have a high school diploma or GED, and pass a health screening and criminal record check. Once you have graduated from one of the approved programs, you can take the Ohio State Nurse Competency Test. Many schools will help you prepare for the test by giving you practice questions. The test does include an assessment of practical skills as well as multiple choice questions. For more information about certification in Ohio, you can contact the Ohio Nurse Aide Registry.
Salaries for CNA Jobs in OhioAccording to CNA Thrive, the median salary for a CNA in Ohio is a little over $24,000 a year. Nurse Groups cites the annual salary range in Ohio as $20,000 - $27,000. While there is a strong demand for CNAs across the U.S., salary ranges vary according to experience and also by location. Ohio falls somewhere in the middle in terms of salary, not listed as one of the best paying states but also not listed as one of the worst.
List of CNA Certification Programs in OhioTo find an approved training school near you, you can look online for Ohio CNA programs. You will find programs listed on sites like Top CNA classes, where you can search by state and then narrow your search by scrolling through an alphabetized list of schools. You'll find the coursework you need at vocational schools, in public schools, via health systems and retirement communities and at community colleges. There is a variety of opportunity for the training you need in all parts of the state.
CNA Training Centers in Ohio
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|AKRON PUBLIC SCHOOLS-PRE NURSING||Akron||(330) 873-3300||1040 COPLEY ROAD, AKRON, OH 44320|
|BATH MANOR SPECIAL CARE CENTRE||Akron||(330) 836-1006||2330 SMITH ROAD, AKRON, OH 44333||http://www.saberhealth.com/|
|FORTIS COLLEGE, CUYAHOGA FALLS||Akron||(330) 923-9959||1040 EAST TALLMADGE AVE, AKRON, OH 44310||www.fortis.edu/|
|ALLIANCE CAREER CENTRE||Alliance||(330) 821-2102||530 NORTH LINCOLN AVE, ALLIANCE, OH 44601||www.accrtw.org/|
|ALLIANCE TRAINING CENTER||Alliance||(330) 821-7616||1930B SOUTH FREEDOM AVENUE, ALLIANCE, OH 44601||www.tatci.com/|
|ANDOVER VILLAGE RETIREMENT COMMUNITY||Andover||(440) 293-5416||486 SOUTH MAIN STREET, ANDOVER, OH 44003|
|FOUR COUNTY CAREER CENTER||Archbold||(419) 267-3331||22-900 ROUTE 34, ARCHBOLD, OH 43502||www.fourcounty.net/|
|FOUR COUNTY CAREER CENTER||Archbold||(419) 267-2383||22-900 SR 34, ARCHBOLD, OH 43502||www.fourcounty.net/|
|ASHLAND COUNTY-WEST HOLMES JOINT VOCATIONAL SCHOOL||Ashland||(419) 289-3313||1783 STATE ROUTE 60, ASHLAND, OH 44805||www.acwhcc-jvs.k12.oh.us/|
|ASHLAND NURSE AIDE TRAINING CENTER||Ashland||(419) 281-2273||1247 EAST MAIN STREET, ASHLAND, OH 44805||www.ashlandnurseaidetraining.com/|
|KINGSTON OF ASHLAND||Ashland||(419) 289-3859||20 AMBERWOOD PARKWAY, ASHLAND, OH 44805||www.kingstonhealthcare.com/location/kingston-ashland/|
|CARINGTON PARK||Ashtabula||(440) 964-8446||2217 WEST AVENUE, ASHTABULA, OH 44004|
|COUNTRY CLUB CENTER III||Ashtabula||(440) 992-0022||925 EAST 26TH STREET, ASHTABULA, OH 44004||www.countryclubretirementcampus.com/ashtabula/|
|KENT STATE UNIVERSITY ASHTABULA||Ashtabula||(440) 415-1529||3300 LAKE ROAD WEST, ASHTABULA, OH 44004||www.ashtabula.kent.edu/|
|KIMES NURSING AND REHABILITATION CENTER||Athens||(740) 593-3391||75 KIMES LANE, ATHENS, OH 45701||http://kimesnursingandrehab.com/|