List of Elite Programs in Ohio
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- And more...
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
Antonelli College has been a well-known member of the visual arts community in Cincinnati, Ohio, since 1947. Our mission is to empower individuals by providing quality, focused education and the development of life-changing skills.
The primary goal of Antonelli College is to create an environment that prepares each graduate to become a qualified professional and a well-rounded individual.
- Dental Assisting
Professional Skills Institute provides industry-modeled, hands-on medical training to prepare graduates for a new career as a Medical Office Assistant, Medical Billing and Coding Specialist, or Pharmacy Technician.
You could start your healthcare career in less time than you think! PSI is the choice for healthcare training that leads to employment.
- Medical Office Assistant
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner (PGC)
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
As a student at South University, you will have the opportunity to learn from accomplished faculty members who have real-world experience in the subjects that they teach. Our small class sizes allow you to receive personalized attention from instructors, and the encouragement to recognize your goals for the future and the means to achieve them.
- Specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (MSN)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
CNA Certification in OhioTo become certified to work as an STNA in Ohio, you will need to complete a 75 hour accredited program. In order to enroll for your courses, you will need to be at least 18 years old, have a high school diploma or GED, and pass a health screening and criminal record check. Once you have graduated from one of the approved programs, you can take the Ohio State Nurse Competency Test. Many schools will help you prepare for the test by giving you practice questions. The test does include an assessment of practical skills as well as multiple choice questions. For more information about certification in Ohio, you can contact the Ohio Nurse Aide Registry.
Salaries for CNA Jobs in OhioAccording to CNA Thrive, the median salary for a CNA in Ohio is a little over $24,000 a year. Nurse Groups cites the annual salary range in Ohio as $20,000 - $27,000. While there is a strong demand for CNAs across the U.S., salary ranges vary according to experience and also by location. Ohio falls somewhere in the middle in terms of salary, not listed as one of the best paying states but also not listed as one of the worst.
List of CNA Certification Programs in OhioTo find an approved training school near you, you can look online for Ohio CNA programs. You will find programs listed on sites like Top CNA classes, where you can search by state and then narrow your search by scrolling through an alphabetized list of schools. You'll find the coursework you need at vocational schools, in public schools, via health systems and retirement communities and at community colleges. There is a variety of opportunity for the training you need in all parts of the state.
CNA Training Centers in Ohio
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|AKRON PUBLIC SCHOOLS-PRE NURSING||Akron||(330) 873-3300||1040 COPLEY ROAD, AKRON, OH 44320|
|BATH MANOR SPECIAL CARE CENTRE||Akron||(330) 836-1006||2330 SMITH ROAD, AKRON, OH 44333||http://www.saberhealth.com/|
|FORTIS COLLEGE, CUYAHOGA FALLS||Akron||(330) 923-9959||1040 EAST TALLMADGE AVE, AKRON, OH 44310||www.fortis.edu/|
|ALLIANCE CAREER CENTRE||Alliance||(330) 821-2102||530 NORTH LINCOLN AVE, ALLIANCE, OH 44601||www.accrtw.org/|
|ALLIANCE TRAINING CENTER||Alliance||(330) 821-7616||1930B SOUTH FREEDOM AVENUE, ALLIANCE, OH 44601||www.tatci.com/|
|ANDOVER VILLAGE RETIREMENT COMMUNITY||Andover||(440) 293-5416||486 SOUTH MAIN STREET, ANDOVER, OH 44003|
|FOUR COUNTY CAREER CENTER||Archbold||(419) 267-3331||22-900 ROUTE 34, ARCHBOLD, OH 43502||www.fourcounty.net/|
|FOUR COUNTY CAREER CENTER||Archbold||(419) 267-2383||22-900 SR 34, ARCHBOLD, OH 43502||www.fourcounty.net/|
|ASHLAND COUNTY-WEST HOLMES JOINT VOCATIONAL SCHOOL||Ashland||(419) 289-3313||1783 STATE ROUTE 60, ASHLAND, OH 44805||www.acwhcc-jvs.k12.oh.us/|
|ASHLAND NURSE AIDE TRAINING CENTER||Ashland||(419) 281-2273||1247 EAST MAIN STREET, ASHLAND, OH 44805||www.ashlandnurseaidetraining.com/|
|KINGSTON OF ASHLAND||Ashland||(419) 289-3859||20 AMBERWOOD PARKWAY, ASHLAND, OH 44805||www.kingstonhealthcare.com/location/kingston-ashland/|
|CARINGTON PARK||Ashtabula||(440) 964-8446||2217 WEST AVENUE, ASHTABULA, OH 44004|
|COUNTRY CLUB CENTER III||Ashtabula||(440) 992-0022||925 EAST 26TH STREET, ASHTABULA, OH 44004||www.countryclubretirementcampus.com/ashtabula/|
|KENT STATE UNIVERSITY ASHTABULA||Ashtabula||(440) 415-1529||3300 LAKE ROAD WEST, ASHTABULA, OH 44004||www.ashtabula.kent.edu/|
|KIMES NURSING AND REHABILITATION CENTER||Athens||(740) 593-3391||75 KIMES LANE, ATHENS, OH 45701||http://kimesnursingandrehab.com/|