List of Elite Programs in North Dakota
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Advanced Practice Nurse
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Executive Nursing Leadership
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- Students already licensed as registered nurses can complete RN-BSN program in as few as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate (MSN to FNP)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media, publishers of G.I. Jobs®.
- Each program is designed to instill the knowledge, ethical values, and interpersonal skills of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility.
- Offers several flexible learning options, including a blended format that combines campus and online learning.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Forensic Psychology (MA) (Online)
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program. You'll learn new strategies and techniques for your classroom while expanding your knowledge and skills as an educator.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Social Studies
- M.Ed. in Career and Technical Education
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics)
- And more...
- 100% Online Education Degrees - Ashford University
- Break new ground in your education career with your BA or MA in Education.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s & Associate's programs to prepare you for the invaluable role of guiding learners or shaping educational initiatives.
- Help Build the World's Future. Apply today!
- BA in Health Education
- BA in Health and Wellness
Find Accredited CNA Certification Schools in North DakotaLuckily, North Dakota offers a wide array of accredited CNA schools for prospective students to choose from. Many of these programs offer the ability of taking courses online or in a traditional classroom environment. For many, this allows for a much easier transition between working a current full time job and pursuing a different certification. The state of North Dakota offers a list of approved CNA training programs.
CNA Certification in North DakotaEach state requires different standards to be met before obtaining licensure. In North Dakota, candidates must be 18 years of age, complete a full physical screening, drug test, TB test, have an up to date immunization record, hold a high school diploma or an equivalent, and submit to a background check with no felony records. Before sitting for the exam, candidates must also have completed 75 hours of an approved training course through an approved institution. Once completed, the student can be scheduled for the state exam which consists of both a written and skills component. After successful completion of the above, the student will be officially able to obtain employment as a certified assistant nurse.
Salaries for CNA Jobs in North DakotaThe current average salary for a CNA in New Dakota is $22,000. While this is the average salary for the state, it could vary significantly based on a specific job placement.
List of CNA Certification Programs in North Dakota
- Good Samaritan Society - Arthur
150 County Road 34 ND -58006
- Turtle Mountain Community College
BIA Road #7 PO Box 340 ND -58316
- Bismarck State College
1500 Edwards Avenue P.O. Box 5587 ND -58501
- Lake Region State College
1801 College Drive N ND -58301
- ND State College of Science, Skills&Tech. Trg. Ctr
1305 19th Ave. N ND -58102
CNA Training Centers in North Dakota
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|Turtle Mountain Community College||Belcourt||701-477-7862||10145 BIA Rd, PO Box 340, Belcourt, ND 58316||www.tm.edu/|
|Knife River Care Center||Beulah||701-873-4322||11822nd St NE, Beulah, ND 58523||www.krcc-nd.org/|
|Bismarck Public Schools||Bismarck||701-323-4000||806 North Washington Street, Bismarck, ND 58501||www.bismarck.k12.nd.us/|
|Bismarck State College||Bismarck||701-224-5600||P.O. Box 5587, 1500 Edwards Avenue, Bismarck, ND 58506||www.bismarck.k12.nd.us/|
|Southwest Healthcare Services||Bowman||701-523-3226||12 6th Ave. SW, Bowman, ND 58623||http://swhealthcare.net/|
|Cooperstown Medical Center||Cooperstown||701-797-2221||1200 Roberts Ave NE, Cooperstown, ND 58425||www.coopermc.com/|
|Good Samaritan Society-Crosby||Crosby||705 4th Street Southeast, Crosby, ND 58730|
|Lake Region State College||Devils Lake||701-662-1600||1801 College Drive N, Devils Lake, ND 58301||www.lrsc.edu/|
|St. Benedict’s Health Center||Dickinson||701-456-7242||851 Fourth Avenue East, Dickinson, ND 58601||www.saint-benedicts.org/|
|Benedictine Living Center||Duluth||218-786-2370||503 East Third Street, Suite 400, Duluth, ND 55505||www.bhshealth.org/|
|Jacobson Mem Hospital Care Center||Elgin||701-584-2792||601 East Street North, Elgin, ND 58533||www.jacobsonhospital.org/|
|Maryhill Manor||Enderlin||701-437-3544||110 Hillcrest Dr, Enderlin, ND 58027||www.maryhillmanor.net/|
|American Red Cross Minn-Kota Chapter||Fargo||701-223-6700||2602 12th Street North, Fargo, ND 58102||www.redcross.org/nd/fargo|
|Fargo Adult Learning Center||Fargo||701-446-1000||415 N. 4th St, Fargo, ND 58102||http://www.fargo.k12.nd.us/education/district/district.php?sectionid=1|
|Marian Manor Healthcare Center||Glen Ulin||701-348-3107||604 Ash Avenue East, Glen Ulin, ND 58631||www.marianmanorhc.com/|