List of Elite Programs in North Dakota
Matching School Ads
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- And more...
- Provides the healthcare knowledge & technical skills students need to get ahead
- SACS accredited with campuses in VA, FL, NC, SC & flexible online & on-campus courses
- US News & World Report ranks Online Bachelor’s Programs among top 10%
- Supportive learning atmosphere with small class sizes & plenty of academic support
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
- Trusted San Antonio college and Institution of the Year 2018 offering campus-based and online accredited programs in Aviation Maintenance, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Business, and Nursing.
- Accelerated programs designed with affordability and convenience in mind. Achieve your professional goals faster and affordably. Financial aid, scholarships, and U.S. veterans benefits available.
- Hallmark University offers master’s, bachelor’s, and associate’s degrees that align with current industry needs to give graduates the best opportunity for success.
- Hallmark's Student Affairs’ team works directly with industry leaders to assist students in securing employment after they graduate. Our goal is 90% placement within 90 days of graduation!
- Hallmark's 20:1 student-teacher ratio allow instructors to give students constant, personal help and attention. And with 6 terms a year, you never need to wait to apply. Get started today!
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
Find Accredited CNA Certification Schools in North DakotaLuckily, North Dakota offers a wide array of accredited CNA schools for prospective students to choose from. Many of these programs offer the ability of taking courses online or in a traditional classroom environment. For many, this allows for a much easier transition between working a current full time job and pursuing a different certification. The state of North Dakota offers a list of approved CNA training programs.
CNA Certification in North DakotaEach state requires different standards to be met before obtaining licensure. In North Dakota, candidates must be 18 years of age, complete a full physical screening, drug test, TB test, have an up to date immunization record, hold a high school diploma or an equivalent, and submit to a background check with no felony records. Before sitting for the exam, candidates must also have completed 75 hours of an approved training course through an approved institution. Once completed, the student can be scheduled for the state exam which consists of both a written and skills component. After successful completion of the above, the student will be officially able to obtain employment as a certified assistant nurse.
Salaries for CNA Jobs in North DakotaThe current average salary for a CNA in New Dakota is $22,000. While this is the average salary for the state, it could vary significantly based on a specific job placement.
List of CNA Certification Programs in North Dakota
- Good Samaritan Society - Arthur
150 County Road 34 ND -58006
- Turtle Mountain Community College
BIA Road #7 PO Box 340 ND -58316
- Bismarck State College
1500 Edwards Avenue P.O. Box 5587 ND -58501
- Lake Region State College
1801 College Drive N ND -58301
- ND State College of Science, Skills&Tech. Trg. Ctr
1305 19th Ave. N ND -58102
CNA Training Centers in North Dakota
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|Turtle Mountain Community College||Belcourt||701-477-7862||10145 BIA Rd, PO Box 340, Belcourt, ND 58316||www.tm.edu/|
|Knife River Care Center||Beulah||701-873-4322||11822nd St NE, Beulah, ND 58523||www.krcc-nd.org/|
|Bismarck Public Schools||Bismarck||701-323-4000||806 North Washington Street, Bismarck, ND 58501||www.bismarck.k12.nd.us/|
|Bismarck State College||Bismarck||701-224-5600||P.O. Box 5587, 1500 Edwards Avenue, Bismarck, ND 58506||www.bismarck.k12.nd.us/|
|Southwest Healthcare Services||Bowman||701-523-3226||12 6th Ave. SW, Bowman, ND 58623||http://swhealthcare.net/|
|Cooperstown Medical Center||Cooperstown||701-797-2221||1200 Roberts Ave NE, Cooperstown, ND 58425||www.coopermc.com/|
|Good Samaritan Society-Crosby||Crosby||705 4th Street Southeast, Crosby, ND 58730|
|Lake Region State College||Devils Lake||701-662-1600||1801 College Drive N, Devils Lake, ND 58301||www.lrsc.edu/|
|St. Benedict’s Health Center||Dickinson||701-456-7242||851 Fourth Avenue East, Dickinson, ND 58601||www.saint-benedicts.org/|
|Benedictine Living Center||Duluth||218-786-2370||503 East Third Street, Suite 400, Duluth, ND 55505||www.bhshealth.org/|
|Jacobson Mem Hospital Care Center||Elgin||701-584-2792||601 East Street North, Elgin, ND 58533||www.jacobsonhospital.org/|
|Maryhill Manor||Enderlin||701-437-3544||110 Hillcrest Dr, Enderlin, ND 58027||www.maryhillmanor.net/|
|American Red Cross Minn-Kota Chapter||Fargo||701-223-6700||2602 12th Street North, Fargo, ND 58102||www.redcross.org/nd/fargo|
|Fargo Adult Learning Center||Fargo||701-446-1000||415 N. 4th St, Fargo, ND 58102||http://www.fargo.k12.nd.us/education/district/district.php?sectionid=1|
|Marian Manor Healthcare Center||Glen Ulin||701-348-3107||604 Ash Avenue East, Glen Ulin, ND 58631||www.marianmanorhc.com/|