List of Elite Programs in New York
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assistant
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting
- Provides the healthcare knowledge & technical skills students need to get ahead
- SACS accredited with campuses in VA, FL, NC, SC & flexible online & on-campus courses
- US News & World Report ranks Online Bachelor’s Programs among top 10%
- Supportive learning atmosphere with small class sizes & plenty of academic support
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
The mission of Mildred Elley is to provide quality career education and technical training to allow students of diverse educational, cultural and personal backgrounds to become successful in an ever-changing global economy. Mildred Elley strives to afford students quality placement opportunities and instill in all of our graduates a desire for lifelong education and learning.
- Clinical Medical Assistant-CERT
- Medical Assistant-AS
- Practical Nursing (LPN)-CERT
- And more...
- Trusted San Antonio college and Institution of the Year 2018 offering campus-based and online accredited programs in Aviation Maintenance, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Business, and Nursing.
- Accelerated programs designed with affordability and convenience in mind. Achieve your professional goals faster and affordably. Financial aid, scholarships, and U.S. veterans benefits available.
- Hallmark University offers master’s, bachelor’s, and associate’s degrees that align with current industry needs to give graduates the best opportunity for success.
- Hallmark's Student Affairs’ team works directly with industry leaders to assist students in securing employment after they graduate. Our goal is 90% placement within 90 days of graduation!
- Hallmark's 20:1 student-teacher ratio allow instructors to give students constant, personal help and attention. And with 6 terms a year, you never need to wait to apply. Get started today!
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- Clinical Medical Assistant
- Clinical and Administrative Medical Assistant
Take the fast track to your future at Elmira Business Institute!
Learn how you can get the training you need to begin a rewarding career in a field of high-demand. Complete and submit the form and one of our Admissions Representatives will be in touch soon to tell you more.
- Medical Assisting
Find Accredited CNA Certification Schools in New YorkThis is your first step in launching a successful career within the field. To get started, go online and do a simple internet search by typing in a key phrase such as "CNA License In New York." Once you take this step, you should be exposed to several state-wide listings in the search engine results pages. Now you can begin perusing the schools to find one that is comparable to your budget, preferences, professional goals, etc. Be sure that the school you're selecting is accredited so that you know it will be considered reputable in the minds of future employers.
CNA Certification in New YorkThere are three basic steps that you will need to complete in order to attain CNA certification in the state of New York. The first step is to complete an accredited CNA training program. Information regarding how to start the selection process in order to locate the ideal school is listed above. Second, you will need to pass a nationally-recognized certification exam such as the NNAAP. Finally, you will need to attain listing in New York's nurse aid registry.
Salaries for CNA Jobs in New YorkA CNA who works in New York can expect to earn an average salary of $58,000. However, it's important to note that factors such as the employer and one's educational experience can affect individual salaries. It's also important to note that employees who take the initiative to pursue on-going education or training courses are oftentimes more likely to attain bonuses, raises, promotions, etc.
List of CNA Certification Programs in New YorkThere are a variety of CNA programs in New York that residents can select from. Some of them include:
- Broome Community College
- Mohawk Valley Community College
- Corning Community College
- Finger Lakes Community College
- Marion S. Whelan School of Practical Nursing
- Rochester Educational Opportunity Center
- ASA College
- City College of New York Continuing & Professional Studies
- Fiorello H. LaGuardia Community College
CNA Training Centers in New York
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|Capital District EOC||Albany||(518) 273-1900||30 North Russell Rd, Albany, NY 12180||www.alb.sunyeoc.org/|
|Schenectady County Community College||Albany||(518) 621-4007||175 Central Ave, 3rd Flr, Albany, NY 12305||www.sunysccc.edu/|
|Schenectady County Community College||Albany||(518) 621-4007||220 Green Street 2nd Floor, Albany, NY 12305||www.sunysccc.edu/|
|SUNY College of Technology at Alfred||Alfred||(607) 587-3672||10 Upper College Drive, Alfred, NY 14802||www.alfredstate.edu/|
|Queensborough Community College||Bayside||(718) 631-6343||222-05 56th Avenue, Bayside, NY 11364||www.qcc.cuny.edu/|
|Broome Community College||Binghamton||(607) 778-5060||P.O. Box 1017, Binghamton, NY 13902||www.sunybroome.edu/|
|Long Island EOC Farmingdale State College Brentwood Campus||Brentwood||(631) 434-3740||1090A Suffolk Avenue, Brentwood, NY 11717||www.lieoc.org/|
|Bronx Community College||Bronx||(718) 289-5420||University Avenue-W. 181st Street, Bronx, NY 10453||www.bcc.cuny.edu/|
|Hostos Community College Department of Continuing Education||Bronx||(914) 793-5882||500 Grand Concourse, Room 208B, Bronx, NY 10451||www.hostos.cuny.edu/|
|Hostos Community College/ Lehman College Continuing Education||Bronx||(914) 793-5882||2501 Grand Concourse, Bronx, NY 10468|
|Monroe College||Bronx||(646) 393-8625||2468 Jerome Ave, Bronx, NY 10468||www.monroecollege.edu/|
|ASA College||Brooklyn||(877) 470-9638||81 Willoughby Street, Brooklyn, NY 11201||www.asa.edu/|
|Kingsborough Community College||Brooklyn||(718) 368-5052||2001 Oriental Boulevard, Brooklyn, NY 11235||www.kbcc.cuny.edu/|
|Medgar Evers College- Adult-Continuing Education||Brooklyn||(718) 804-8846||1650 Bedford Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11225||www.mec.cuny.edu/|
|NYC College of Technology Division of Continuing Ed||Brooklyn||(718) 552-1180||25 Chapel Street, Brooklyn, NY 11201||www.citytech.cuny.edu/|