List of Elite Programs in New York
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assisting
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assistant
- Practical Nursing
- Dental Assisting
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Medical Assisting
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online?
Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- Physical Therapy Aide
Over 450 Long Island companies have hired our graduates in the past year.
Hunter Business School was founded in 1972 for the purpose of providing quality career training through intensive and innovative programs. Hunter Business School’s mission is to provide students with the opportunity to receive a high quality education for the career best suited to their ability, interest and ambition. We are an educational environment characterized by high expectations and staffed by professionals who are knowledgeable, compassionate, creative, supportive and effective.
- Medical Assistant
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical university offering over 50 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs. As a leader in technical career education in southern New England, New England Institute of Technology (also known as New England Tech or NEIT) is committed to providing hands-on technological programs that prepare graduates for positions of leadership in the technical, industrial, business, and allied health communities. Most of our associate degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months, and bachelor’s degree programs in as little as three years. Last year, over 3,000 students chose New England Tech for the hands-on laboratory and classroom training that provides the necessary skills to begin their technical careers.
- AS - Respiratory Care
- AS - Physical Therapist Assistant
- Clinical Medical Assistant-CERT
- Practical Nurse (LPN)-CERT
- Medical Office Assistant-CERT
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
Find Accredited CNA Certification Schools in New YorkThis is your first step in launching a successful career within the field. To get started, go online and do a simple internet search by typing in a key phrase such as "CNA License In New York." Once you take this step, you should be exposed to several state-wide listings in the search engine results pages. Now you can begin perusing the schools to find one that is comparable to your budget, preferences, professional goals, etc. Be sure that the school you're selecting is accredited so that you know it will be considered reputable in the minds of future employers.
CNA Certification in New YorkThere are three basic steps that you will need to complete in order to attain CNA certification in the state of New York. The first step is to complete an accredited CNA training program. Information regarding how to start the selection process in order to locate the ideal school is listed above. Second, you will need to pass a nationally-recognized certification exam such as the NNAAP. Finally, you will need to attain listing in New York's nurse aid registry.
Salaries for CNA Jobs in New YorkA CNA who works in New York can expect to earn an average salary of $58,000. However, it's important to note that factors such as the employer and one's educational experience can affect individual salaries. It's also important to note that employees who take the initiative to pursue on-going education or training courses are oftentimes more likely to attain bonuses, raises, promotions, etc.
List of CNA Certification Programs in New YorkThere are a variety of CNA programs in New York that residents can select from. Some of them include:
- Broome Community College
- Mohawk Valley Community College
- Corning Community College
- Finger Lakes Community College
- Marion S. Whelan School of Practical Nursing
- Rochester Educational Opportunity Center
- ASA College
- City College of New York Continuing & Professional Studies
- Fiorello H. LaGuardia Community College
CNA Training Centers in New York
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|Capital District EOC||Albany||(518) 273-1900||30 North Russell Rd, Albany, NY 12180||www.alb.sunyeoc.org/|
|Schenectady County Community College||Albany||(518) 621-4007||175 Central Ave, 3rd Flr, Albany, NY 12305||www.sunysccc.edu/|
|Schenectady County Community College||Albany||(518) 621-4007||220 Green Street 2nd Floor, Albany, NY 12305||www.sunysccc.edu/|
|SUNY College of Technology at Alfred||Alfred||(607) 587-3672||10 Upper College Drive, Alfred, NY 14802||www.alfredstate.edu/|
|Queensborough Community College||Bayside||(718) 631-6343||222-05 56th Avenue, Bayside, NY 11364||www.qcc.cuny.edu/|
|Broome Community College||Binghamton||(607) 778-5060||P.O. Box 1017, Binghamton, NY 13902||www.sunybroome.edu/|
|Long Island EOC Farmingdale State College Brentwood Campus||Brentwood||(631) 434-3740||1090A Suffolk Avenue, Brentwood, NY 11717||www.lieoc.org/|
|Bronx Community College||Bronx||(718) 289-5420||University Avenue-W. 181st Street, Bronx, NY 10453||www.bcc.cuny.edu/|
|Hostos Community College Department of Continuing Education||Bronx||(914) 793-5882||500 Grand Concourse, Room 208B, Bronx, NY 10451||www.hostos.cuny.edu/|
|Hostos Community College/ Lehman College Continuing Education||Bronx||(914) 793-5882||2501 Grand Concourse, Bronx, NY 10468|
|Monroe College||Bronx||(646) 393-8625||2468 Jerome Ave, Bronx, NY 10468||www.monroecollege.edu/|
|ASA College||Brooklyn||(877) 470-9638||81 Willoughby Street, Brooklyn, NY 11201||www.asa.edu/|
|Kingsborough Community College||Brooklyn||(718) 368-5052||2001 Oriental Boulevard, Brooklyn, NY 11235||www.kbcc.cuny.edu/|
|Medgar Evers College- Adult-Continuing Education||Brooklyn||(718) 804-8846||1650 Bedford Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11225||www.mec.cuny.edu/|
|NYC College of Technology Division of Continuing Ed||Brooklyn||(718) 552-1180||25 Chapel Street, Brooklyn, NY 11201||www.citytech.cuny.edu/|