List of Elite Programs in New Mexico
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assistant
- Practical Nursing
Your success is our priority. For more than 40 years, we have dedicated ourselves to healthcare education because we want you to become the best healthcare professional possible. Our instructors and staff are dedicated to providing you with the in-demand, hands-on education employers expect so that you may thrive in your profession. Pima Medical Institute started changing lives in 1972 when Richard Luebke Sr. and his wife, JoAnn, brought to life their dream of providing students with a quality medical career education.
- Certificate - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Office Specialist
Get hands-on training with Brookline College. We offer diploma and degree programs in the areas of health care, business, nursing, criminal justice, paralegal, and computer security. We understand that today's student is busy with many responsibilities, so we offer day, evening, and online classes, giving you options to fit school into your schedule.
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
CNA Certification in New MexicoIn New Mexico, a person must have 75 hours of instruction to be eligible to take the final exam. In addition, he is required to have 100 hours of clinical rotation before he can take the CNA test. The classes usually take from two to six months to complete, and may cost up to a few hundred dollars. Sometimes, however, a nursing home or hospital will pay some or all of the tuition in exchange for an agreement to work at the facility for a specified time. In addition to the instruction and the practicum, CNA applicants must submit two fingerprint cards, undergo a background check and have a negative TB test within the previous six months.
Salaries for CNA jobs in New MexicoThe median salary for a person with CNA training in New Mexico is somewhat dependent upon where you work. In Hobbs, NM, for instance, the median salary (which means that half of nursing aids make less and half make more) is $21,661. That amount is increased by benefits such as health care and time off by several thousand dollars. In Clovis, the median salary is $23,000. Additional skills and certification like the ability to give medications increases the salary slightly as well.
Accredited CNA Certification Programs in New Mexico
- Central New Mexico Community College in Albuquerque
- Clovis Community College
- Dona Ana Community College in Las Cruces
- Mesalands Community College in Tucumcari
- Albuquerque Technical Vocational Institute
- Eastern New Mexico University, Portales
- New Mexico State University in Alamogordo
- New Mexico State University in Carlsbad
- New Mexico State University in Grants
- University of New Mexico in Valencia
- University of New Mexico in Gallup
- San Juan College in Farmington
- Northern New Mexico College in Espanola
- Northern New Mexico College in El Rito
CNA Training Centers in New Mexico
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|BETTY DARE GOOD SAMARITAN CENTER||Alamogordo||(575) 434-0038||3101 N. FLORIDA AVENUE, ALAMOGORDO, NM 88310||http://www.good-sam.com/index.php/locations/bettydare|
|NEW MEXICO STATE UNIVERSITY-ALAMOGORDO||Alamogordo||(575) 439-3807||2400 N. SCENIC DRIVE, ALAMOGORDO, NM 88311||http://nmsua.edu/|
|ALBUQUERQUE PUBLIC SCHOOLS||Albuquerque||(505) 243-3658||807 MOUNTAIN ROAD NE, ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87102||www.aps.edu/|
|CENTRAL NEW MEXICO COMMUNITY COLLEGE||Albuquerque||525 BUENA VISTA SE, ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87106||www.cnm.edu/|
|MANZANO DEL SOL||Albuquerque||(505) 262-2311||5201 ROMA NE, ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87108||www.good-sam.com/|
|PRINCETON PLACE||Albuquerque||(505) 255-1717||500 LOUISIANA BLVD NE, ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87108||www.princetonplacenm.com/|
|UNIVERSAL CARE HOME HEALTH AGENCY INC.||Albuquerque||(505) 990-1958||8015 MOUNTAIN ROAD NE Suite 116B, ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87110|
|ELIZABETH A. O’REILLY||Angel Fire||PO BOX 614, ANGEL FIRE, NM 87710|
|LAKEVIEW CHRISTIAN HOME HEALTH||Carlsbad||(575) 887-3947||1300 N. CANAL STREET, CARLSBAD, NM 88220|
|NEW MEXICO STATE UNIVERSITY-CARLSBAD||Carlsbad||(575) 234-9200||1500 UNIVERSITY DRIVE, CARLSBAD, NM 88220||www.nmsu.edu/|
|CLOVIS COMMUNITY COLLEGE||Clovis||(575) 769-2811||417 SCHEPPS BOULEVARD, CLOVIS, NM 88101||www.clovis.edu/|
|NAVAJO TECHNICAL COLLEGE||Crownpoint||(505) 786-4100||PO BOX 849, CROWNPOINT, NM 87313||www.navajotech.edu/|
|DEMING HIGH SCHOOL||Deming||501 WEST FLORIDA, DEMING, NM 88030||http://dhs.demingps.org/|
|ESPANOLA VALLEY NURSING-REHABILITATION CENTER||Espanola||720 HACIENDA STREET, ESPANOLA, NM 87532|
|NORTHERN NEW MEXICO COMMUNITY COLLEGE||Espanola||(505) 747-2111||921 PASEO DE ONATE, ESPANOLA, NM 87532||http://nnmc.edu/|