List of Elite Programs in New Mexico
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- And more...
- Provides the healthcare knowledge & technical skills students need to get ahead
- SACS accredited with campuses in VA, FL, NC, SC & flexible online & on-campus courses
- US News & World Report ranks Online Bachelor’s Programs among top 10%
- Supportive learning atmosphere with small class sizes & plenty of academic support
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
Our mission is YOUR SUCCESS!
When you succeed, we succeed. That is why we provide high-quality, specialized career preparation for all our students. Our goal is to help you find your rewarding career.
Our Mission Statement:
To provide high-quality, specialized career preparation or enhancement to meet and cope with technological changes resulting in employment and career success.
- Medical Assisting, Diploma
- Practical Nurse, Diploma
- Dental Assistant, Diploma
Get hands-on training with Brookline College. We offer diploma and degree programs in the areas of health care, business, nursing, criminal justice, paralegal, and computer security. We understand that today's student is busy with many responsibilities, so we offer day, evening, and online classes, giving you options to fit school into your schedule.
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing for Baccalaureate Degree Graduates
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Trusted San Antonio college and Institution of the Year 2018 offering campus-based and online accredited programs in Aviation Maintenance, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Business, and Nursing.
- Accelerated programs designed with affordability and convenience in mind. Achieve your professional goals faster and affordably. Financial aid, scholarships, and U.S. veterans benefits available.
- Hallmark University offers master’s, bachelor’s, and associate’s degrees that align with current industry needs to give graduates the best opportunity for success.
- Hallmark's Student Affairs’ team works directly with industry leaders to assist students in securing employment after they graduate. Our goal is 90% placement within 90 days of graduation!
- Hallmark's 20:1 student-teacher ratio allow instructors to give students constant, personal help and attention. And with 6 terms a year, you never need to wait to apply. Get started today!
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
CNA Certification in New MexicoIn New Mexico, a person must have 75 hours of instruction to be eligible to take the final exam. In addition, he is required to have 100 hours of clinical rotation before he can take the CNA test. The classes usually take from two to six months to complete, and may cost up to a few hundred dollars. Sometimes, however, a nursing home or hospital will pay some or all of the tuition in exchange for an agreement to work at the facility for a specified time. In addition to the instruction and the practicum, CNA applicants must submit two fingerprint cards, undergo a background check and have a negative TB test within the previous six months.
Salaries for CNA jobs in New MexicoThe median salary for a person with CNA training in New Mexico is somewhat dependent upon where you work. In Hobbs, NM, for instance, the median salary (which means that half of nursing aids make less and half make more) is $21,661. That amount is increased by benefits such as health care and time off by several thousand dollars. In Clovis, the median salary is $23,000. Additional skills and certification like the ability to give medications increases the salary slightly as well.
Accredited CNA Certification Programs in New Mexico
- Central New Mexico Community College in Albuquerque
- Clovis Community College
- Dona Ana Community College in Las Cruces
- Mesalands Community College in Tucumcari
- Albuquerque Technical Vocational Institute
- Eastern New Mexico University, Portales
- New Mexico State University in Alamogordo
- New Mexico State University in Carlsbad
- New Mexico State University in Grants
- University of New Mexico in Valencia
- University of New Mexico in Gallup
- San Juan College in Farmington
- Northern New Mexico College in Espanola
- Northern New Mexico College in El Rito
CNA Training Centers in New Mexico
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|BETTY DARE GOOD SAMARITAN CENTER||Alamogordo||(575) 434-0038||3101 N. FLORIDA AVENUE, ALAMOGORDO, NM 88310||http://www.good-sam.com/index.php/locations/bettydare|
|NEW MEXICO STATE UNIVERSITY-ALAMOGORDO||Alamogordo||(575) 439-3807||2400 N. SCENIC DRIVE, ALAMOGORDO, NM 88311||http://nmsua.edu/|
|ALBUQUERQUE PUBLIC SCHOOLS||Albuquerque||(505) 243-3658||807 MOUNTAIN ROAD NE, ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87102||www.aps.edu/|
|CENTRAL NEW MEXICO COMMUNITY COLLEGE||Albuquerque||525 BUENA VISTA SE, ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87106||www.cnm.edu/|
|MANZANO DEL SOL||Albuquerque||(505) 262-2311||5201 ROMA NE, ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87108||www.good-sam.com/|
|PRINCETON PLACE||Albuquerque||(505) 255-1717||500 LOUISIANA BLVD NE, ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87108||www.princetonplacenm.com/|
|UNIVERSAL CARE HOME HEALTH AGENCY INC.||Albuquerque||(505) 990-1958||8015 MOUNTAIN ROAD NE Suite 116B, ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87110|
|ELIZABETH A. O’REILLY||Angel Fire||PO BOX 614, ANGEL FIRE, NM 87710|
|LAKEVIEW CHRISTIAN HOME HEALTH||Carlsbad||(575) 887-3947||1300 N. CANAL STREET, CARLSBAD, NM 88220|
|NEW MEXICO STATE UNIVERSITY-CARLSBAD||Carlsbad||(575) 234-9200||1500 UNIVERSITY DRIVE, CARLSBAD, NM 88220||www.nmsu.edu/|
|CLOVIS COMMUNITY COLLEGE||Clovis||(575) 769-2811||417 SCHEPPS BOULEVARD, CLOVIS, NM 88101||www.clovis.edu/|
|NAVAJO TECHNICAL COLLEGE||Crownpoint||(505) 786-4100||PO BOX 849, CROWNPOINT, NM 87313||www.navajotech.edu/|
|DEMING HIGH SCHOOL||Deming||501 WEST FLORIDA, DEMING, NM 88030||http://dhs.demingps.org/|
|ESPANOLA VALLEY NURSING-REHABILITATION CENTER||Espanola||720 HACIENDA STREET, ESPANOLA, NM 87532|
|NORTHERN NEW MEXICO COMMUNITY COLLEGE||Espanola||(505) 747-2111||921 PASEO DE ONATE, ESPANOLA, NM 87532||http://nnmc.edu/|