List of Elite Programs in New Jersey
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assistant
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
At American Institute, we believe you can become whatever you want to be, and we’re ready to help you get there. We pride ourselves on working hard to deliver quality, innovative education to our students that gives them the skills to begin or enhance their careers. We try to help our students meet their goals of changing or enhancing their careers, and also help prospective employers of our graduates in meeting the workforce needs of the 21st century while actively participating in the communities we operate within.
- Medical Assisting
- Dental Assisting
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- Dental Assistant
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- BSN completion program for Registered Nurses is available entirely online.
- The RN to BSN program is designed to help students advance their career, or prepare for post-graduate opportunities.
- Courses teach modern health assessment and treatment methods, how to evaluate potential disease or injury, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
Find Accredited CNA Certification Schools in New JerseyStudents interested in a medical career in New Jersey have significant exposure to premier training facilities and internships. These opportunities are easy to find through an internet search or with the help of an academic advisor, job network organizer, or guidance counselor. It is important to remember that only accredited CNA schools are able to provide the essential skills and learning opportunities necessary to prepare students for a lucrative career in the field. A complete list of available CNA classes is available online or in person from multiple state employment agencies.
CNA Certification in New JerseyCNA programs in New Jersey are designed to prepare motivated students for a career in the healthcare field. Most of the CNA classes online and on campus are geared toward teach students the basics of providing direct care to patients in various settings. At the end of the program, students will receive a CNA certification or other credential, but will not receive the CNA license for the state of New Jersey. An official CNA test is administered by the State Board of Health Facilities and Evaluation that officially incorporates aspects of the CNA training and provides licenses for passing students.
Salaries for CNA Jobs in New JerseyWhen prospective students inquire about how to become a CNA, they often have questions about their potential salary. Balancing out the cost and benefits of a CNA certification with the future earnings outlook provides students with a realistic picture of what to expect. The saturated healthcare economy in the New Jersey and New York metropolitan areas provide unlimited opportunities for experienced CNAs who want to work in a corporate or private home environment.
List of CNA Certification Programs in New Jersey
- American Red Cross
- Branford Institute
- Ace Healthcare Training Institute
- Sussex County Community College
- Mercer County Community College
- Lincoln Technical Institute
CNA Training Centers in New Jersey
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|Atlantic Cape Community College||Atlantic City||609-343-4851||1535 Bacharach Blvd, Atlantic City, NJ 08401||www.atlantic.edu/|
|Karing with Kindness||Beachwood||732-341-4500||245 Atlantic City Blvd, Beachwood, NJ 08722||http://karingwithkindness.com/|
|Camden County College||Blackwood||856-589-7981||207 College Drive, Blackwood, NJ 08012||www.camdencc.edu|
|Moe Shea Corporation||Bordentown||609-324-9911||Three 3rd Street Suite 202, Bordentown, NJ 08505||http://moeshea.com/|
|Cumberland County Technical Educational Center||Bridgeton||856-451-9000||601 Bridgeton, Avenue, Bridgeton, NJ 08302||www.cumberland.tec.nj.us/|
|PRN Training Center||Bridgeton||856-459-3222||60 Lebanon Road, Bridgeton, NJ 08302|
|A1 Allied Health Training Institute||Camden||856-203-3526||442 S Broadway, Camden, NJ 08103||http://a1healthtraining.com/|
|Camden County College||Camden||856-968-1296||200 S Broadway Ste 228, Camden, NJ 08012||www.camdencc.edu|
|PharmaCare||Clark||732-574-9434||136 Central Ave., Clark, NJ 07066||www.pharmacareinc.com/|
|Partners Pharmacy||Cranford||908-931-9111||70 Jackson Drive, Cranford, NJ 07016||www.partnerspharmacy.com/|
|Ace Healthcare Training Institute Inc||Dover||973-366-7171||8 South Morris Street Suite 202, Dover, NJ 07801||www.acehealthcaretrainingcna.com/|
|4 Tees Healthcare Training School||East Orange||973-444-6512||70 Long St, East Orange, NJ 07017|
|Best Care||East Orange||973-673-3900||68 South Harrison Street, East Orange, NJ 07018||http://bestcarehealth.com/|
|CareerTek Training Institute||East Orange||973-678-6886||134 Evergreen Place 5th Floor, East Orange, NJ 07018||www.nursesvuecareertek.com/site/|
|B&M Career Center||Elizabeth||908-355-9315||214 Commerce Pl, Elizabeth, NJ 07201||www.bmconsults.com/|