List of Elite Programs in New Jersey
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assistant
The Berkeley Advantage®is preparing students for professional and personal successt. From career-focused degree and certificate programs offered in some of today’s most in-demand professions to extensive support resources, YOU are at the center of everything we do at Berkeley. Our commitment to students begins with their very first inquiries.
- AAS in Medical Assistant
- Certificate in Medical Assistant
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assisting
- Dental Assistant
At American Institute, we believe you can become whatever you want to be, and we’re ready to help you get there. We pride ourselves on working hard to deliver quality, innovative education to our students that gives them the skills to begin or enhance their careers. We try to help our students meet their goals of changing or enhancing their careers, and also help prospective employers of our graduates in meeting the workforce needs of the 21st century while actively participating in the communities we operate within.
- Medical Assisting
- Dental Assisting
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
Altierus is a non-profit, higher educational school system with 21 campuses in 11 states, operated as Altierus Career College or Career Education. And being a student here is different. Because we don't see you as just a student. We see you as an individual within our community with your own reasons for being here.
- Dental Assistant(Diploma)
- Medical Administrative Assistant (Diploma)
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
[email protected], the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- BSN completion program for Registered Nurses is available entirely online.
- The RN to BSN program is designed to help students advance their career, or prepare for post-graduate opportunities.
- Courses teach modern health assessment and treatment methods, how to evaluate potential disease or injury, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
The field of technology is rapidly evolving to meet the growing demands of modern society. For those seeking a future in tech, this means maintaining skills, increasingknowledge and quickly adapting to change. For today’s students, however, successwill require dedication, commitment and access to education specifically designedto meet the demands of this dynamic industry.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Find Accredited CNA Certification Schools in New JerseyStudents interested in a medical career in New Jersey have significant exposure to premier training facilities and internships. These opportunities are easy to find through an internet search or with the help of an academic advisor, job network organizer, or guidance counselor. It is important to remember that only accredited CNA schools are able to provide the essential skills and learning opportunities necessary to prepare students for a lucrative career in the field. A complete list of available CNA classes is available online or in person from multiple state employment agencies.
CNA Certification in New JerseyCNA programs in New Jersey are designed to prepare motivated students for a career in the healthcare field. Most of the CNA classes online and on campus are geared toward teach students the basics of providing direct care to patients in various settings. At the end of the program, students will receive a CNA certification or other credential, but will not receive the CNA license for the state of New Jersey. An official CNA test is administered by the State Board of Health Facilities and Evaluation that officially incorporates aspects of the CNA training and provides licenses for passing students.
Salaries for CNA Jobs in New JerseyWhen prospective students inquire about how to become a CNA, they often have questions about their potential salary. Balancing out the cost and benefits of a CNA certification with the future earnings outlook provides students with a realistic picture of what to expect. The saturated healthcare economy in the New Jersey and New York metropolitan areas provide unlimited opportunities for experienced CNAs who want to work in a corporate or private home environment.
List of CNA Certification Programs in New Jersey
- American Red Cross
- Branford Institute
- Ace Healthcare Training Institute
- Sussex County Community College
- Mercer County Community College
- Lincoln Technical Institute
CNA Training Centers in New Jersey
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|Atlantic Cape Community College||Atlantic City||609-343-4851||1535 Bacharach Blvd, Atlantic City, NJ 08401||www.atlantic.edu/|
|Karing with Kindness||Beachwood||732-341-4500||245 Atlantic City Blvd, Beachwood, NJ 08722||http://karingwithkindness.com/|
|Camden County College||Blackwood||856-589-7981||207 College Drive, Blackwood, NJ 08012||www.camdencc.edu|
|Moe Shea Corporation||Bordentown||609-324-9911||Three 3rd Street Suite 202, Bordentown, NJ 08505||http://moeshea.com/|
|Cumberland County Technical Educational Center||Bridgeton||856-451-9000||601 Bridgeton, Avenue, Bridgeton, NJ 08302||www.cumberland.tec.nj.us/|
|PRN Training Center||Bridgeton||856-459-3222||60 Lebanon Road, Bridgeton, NJ 08302|
|A1 Allied Health Training Institute||Camden||856-203-3526||442 S Broadway, Camden, NJ 08103||http://a1healthtraining.com/|
|Camden County College||Camden||856-968-1296||200 S Broadway Ste 228, Camden, NJ 08012||www.camdencc.edu|
|PharmaCare||Clark||732-574-9434||136 Central Ave., Clark, NJ 07066||www.pharmacareinc.com/|
|Partners Pharmacy||Cranford||908-931-9111||70 Jackson Drive, Cranford, NJ 07016||www.partnerspharmacy.com/|
|Ace Healthcare Training Institute Inc||Dover||973-366-7171||8 South Morris Street Suite 202, Dover, NJ 07801||www.acehealthcaretrainingcna.com/|
|4 Tees Healthcare Training School||East Orange||973-444-6512||70 Long St, East Orange, NJ 07017|
|Best Care||East Orange||973-673-3900||68 South Harrison Street, East Orange, NJ 07018||http://bestcarehealth.com/|
|CareerTek Training Institute||East Orange||973-678-6886||134 Evergreen Place 5th Floor, East Orange, NJ 07018||www.nursesvuecareertek.com/site/|
|B&M Career Center||Elizabeth||908-355-9315||214 Commerce Pl, Elizabeth, NJ 07201||www.bmconsults.com/|