List of Elite Programs in New Jersey
- Practical Nursing Training and Patient Care Technician programs are available at several Lincoln Tech campuses.
- Students get hands-on training from experienced RNs inside simulated hospital classrooms.
- Courses equip students with training in patient care, pharmacology, and more.
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Office Assistant
- Apply At Fortis College Today! Explore the Career Programs.
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- And more...
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
At American Institute, we believe you can become whatever you want to be, and we’re ready to help you get there. We pride ourselves on working hard to deliver quality, innovative education to our students that gives them the skills to begin or enhance their careers. We try to help our students meet their goals of changing or enhancing their careers, and also help prospective employers of our graduates in meeting the workforce needs of the 21st century while actively participating in the communities we operate within.
- Medical Assisting
- Dental Assisting
- Dental Assistant(Diploma)
- Medical Administrative Assistant (Diploma)
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Advanced Practice Nurse
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Executive Nursing Leadership
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Find Accredited CNA Certification Schools in New JerseyStudents interested in a medical career in New Jersey have significant exposure to premier training facilities and internships. These opportunities are easy to find through an internet search or with the help of an academic advisor, job network organizer, or guidance counselor. It is important to remember that only accredited CNA schools are able to provide the essential skills and learning opportunities necessary to prepare students for a lucrative career in the field. A complete list of available CNA classes is available online or in person from multiple state employment agencies.
CNA Certification in New JerseyCNA programs in New Jersey are designed to prepare motivated students for a career in the healthcare field. Most of the CNA classes online and on campus are geared toward teach students the basics of providing direct care to patients in various settings. At the end of the program, students will receive a CNA certification or other credential, but will not receive the CNA license for the state of New Jersey. An official CNA test is administered by the State Board of Health Facilities and Evaluation that officially incorporates aspects of the CNA training and provides licenses for passing students.
Salaries for CNA Jobs in New JerseyWhen prospective students inquire about how to become a CNA, they often have questions about their potential salary. Balancing out the cost and benefits of a CNA certification with the future earnings outlook provides students with a realistic picture of what to expect. The saturated healthcare economy in the New Jersey and New York metropolitan areas provide unlimited opportunities for experienced CNAs who want to work in a corporate or private home environment.
List of CNA Certification Programs in New Jersey
- American Red Cross
- Branford Institute
- Ace Healthcare Training Institute
- Sussex County Community College
- Mercer County Community College
- Lincoln Technical Institute
CNA Training Centers in New Jersey
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|Atlantic Cape Community College||Atlantic City||609-343-4851||1535 Bacharach Blvd, Atlantic City, NJ 08401||www.atlantic.edu/|
|Karing with Kindness||Beachwood||732-341-4500||245 Atlantic City Blvd, Beachwood, NJ 08722||http://karingwithkindness.com/|
|Camden County College||Blackwood||856-589-7981||207 College Drive, Blackwood, NJ 08012||www.camdencc.edu|
|Moe Shea Corporation||Bordentown||609-324-9911||Three 3rd Street Suite 202, Bordentown, NJ 08505||http://moeshea.com/|
|Cumberland County Technical Educational Center||Bridgeton||856-451-9000||601 Bridgeton, Avenue, Bridgeton, NJ 08302||www.cumberland.tec.nj.us/|
|PRN Training Center||Bridgeton||856-459-3222||60 Lebanon Road, Bridgeton, NJ 08302|
|A1 Allied Health Training Institute||Camden||856-203-3526||442 S Broadway, Camden, NJ 08103||http://a1healthtraining.com/|
|Camden County College||Camden||856-968-1296||200 S Broadway Ste 228, Camden, NJ 08012||www.camdencc.edu|
|PharmaCare||Clark||732-574-9434||136 Central Ave., Clark, NJ 07066||www.pharmacareinc.com/|
|Partners Pharmacy||Cranford||908-931-9111||70 Jackson Drive, Cranford, NJ 07016||www.partnerspharmacy.com/|
|Ace Healthcare Training Institute Inc||Dover||973-366-7171||8 South Morris Street Suite 202, Dover, NJ 07801||www.acehealthcaretrainingcna.com/|
|4 Tees Healthcare Training School||East Orange||973-444-6512||70 Long St, East Orange, NJ 07017|
|Best Care||East Orange||973-673-3900||68 South Harrison Street, East Orange, NJ 07018||http://bestcarehealth.com/|
|CareerTek Training Institute||East Orange||973-678-6886||134 Evergreen Place 5th Floor, East Orange, NJ 07018||www.nursesvuecareertek.com/site/|
|B&M Career Center||Elizabeth||908-355-9315||214 Commerce Pl, Elizabeth, NJ 07201||www.bmconsults.com/|