List of Elite Programs in New Hampshire
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education (Bridge)
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Advanced Practice Nurse
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Executive Nursing Leadership
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate (MSN to FNP)
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- RN to BSN (licensed RNs only)
Find Accredited CNA Certification Schools in New HampshireFinding an accredited CNA school in New Hampshire is quite the easy task given their vast amounts of options for students. As with many other states, there is the option to take your course online or in a traditional classroom setting. The state of New Hampshire maintains a list of approved programs that is available upon request. When scouting out a potential school, it is important to note their rate of success with past students. This will serve as a good indicator if the program is preparing students for the challenges they will face on the state examination.
CNA Certification in New HampshireAs commonly seen in many other states, there are specific requirements for obtaining a CNA certification in New Hampshire. Candidates must complete a New Hampshire Board of Nursing approved training course, pass a licensing examination, and become listed on the New Hampshire Nurse Aide Registry. Students must also submit to a background check, tuberculosis exam, and fingerprinting. The state examination will consist of a theoretical written portion and the other half will be comprised of a supervised practical application of all the material discussed in the course. Upon successfully passing the exam, the student will be allowed to obtain a job as a CNA anywhere in the state of New Hampshire.
Salaries for CNA Jobs in New HampshireThe current average salary for a CNA in New Hampshire is $24,000. This amount can certainly vary depending on the specific job assigned.
List of CNA Certification Programs in New Hampshire
- American Red Cross
New Hampshire Regional Office
2 Maitland Street
Concord , NH 03301
- Hearts and Minds, LLC
1 Oleson Road
Derry, NH 03038
Tel: (603) 437-0058
- Lakes Region Community College
379 Belmont Road
Laconia, NH 03246
Tel: (603) 366-5310
- St. Joseph School of Nursing
Health Occupations Program
Nursing Assistant Course 5
Nashua, NH 03060
Tel: (603) 594-2567 x68088
CNA Training Centers in New Hampshire
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|White Mountain Community College||Berlin||(603) 752-1113||2020 Riverside Drive, Berlin, NH 03570||www.wmcc.edu/|
|Merrimack County Nursing Home||Boscawen||(603) 796-2165||325 Daniel Webster Highway, Boscawen, NH 03303||www.merrimackcounty.net/|
|Rockingham County Nursing Home||Brentwood||(603) 679-5335||117 North Road, Brentwood, NH 03833||http://co.rockingham.nh.us/|
|Clinical Career Training||Bristol||(603) 744-6766||PO Box 19, Bristol, NH 03222||www.clinicalcareertraining.com/|
|River Valley Community College Nursing Assistant Certificate Program||Claremont||(603) 542-7744||1 College Drive, Claremont, NH 03743||www.rivervalley.edu/|
|American Red Cross Granite Chapter||Concord||(603) 225-6697||2 Maitland Street, Concord, NH 03301||www.redcross.org/nh/concord|
|NH Health Care Association||Concord||(603) 226-4900||125 Airport Road, Concord, NH 03301||www.nhhca.org/|
|Heart and Minds, LLC Healthcare Training||Derry||(603) 437-0058||1 Oleson Road, Derry, NH 03038||www.heartsandmindsllc.com/|
|Riverside Rest Home||Dover||(603) 742-1348||276 County Farm Road, Dover, NH 03820||http://co.strafford.nh.us/icons/2012-09-24-10-35-30|
|Med Pro Educational Services LLC||Goffstown||(603) 660-9040||PO Box 118, Goffstown, NH 03045|
|Crotched Mountain Rehabilitation Center||Greenfield||(603) 547-3311||1 Verney Drive, Greenfield, NH 03047||www.crotchedmountain.org/|
|Cedarcrest, Inc.||Keene||(603) 352-3210||91 Maple Avenue, Keene, NH 03431||www.cedarcrest4kids.org/|
|Lakes Region Community College||Laconia||(603) 524-3207||Rt 106, Prescott Hill, Laconia, NH 03246||www.lrcc.edu/|
|Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical||Lebanon||(603) 650-5000||1 Medical Center Drive, Lebanon, NH 03756||www.dartmouth-hitchcock.org/|
|Lebanon Center Genesis||Lebanon||(603) 279-8111||24 Old Etna Road Lebanon NH 03766||www.genesishcc.com/Lebanon|