List of Elite Programs in Nevada
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- Nursing Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- Dental Assistant
- And more...
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Advanced Practice Nurse
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Executive Nursing Leadership
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- Practical Nursing
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media, publishers of G.I. Jobs®.
- Each program is designed to instill the knowledge, ethical values, and interpersonal skills of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility.
- Offers several flexible learning options, including a blended format that combines campus and online learning.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Forensic Psychology (MA) (Online)
Find Accredited CNA Certification Schools in NevadaYour first step in finding the right CNA schools is doing a keyword search via internet. This is a simple process which you can begin by simply entering a relevant phrase like "Find Certified Nursing Assistant Classes And Colleges in Nevada." Then press your computer's "enter" key. Once you do so, you'll be led to a screen featuring a plethora of hyperlinks that you can click to learn more about each college in your state.
CNA Certification in NevadaIn order to work as a CNA, you need to complete 75 hours of coursework in the traditional classroom environment. Once you complete the coursework, you can take the state's certification exam. If you pass it, you are considered certified. However, it's important to note that it can take a bit of time (up to 4 months, in some cases) for your name to be listed with the state's Nurse Aide Registry.
Salaries for CNA Jobs in NevadaCNAs who are employed in Nevada can expect to earn about $19,000 annually. However, it's important that aspiring certified nursing assistants recognize that several factors can impact what type of salary they bring home. One such factor is which region within the state of Nevada that you live in. Another factor is your level of experience and education in the certified nursing assistant field. Also keep in mind that individual will and motivation are factors that employers examine when determining starting salaries as well as bonuses, raises, and promotions. Thus employees who opt to further their education with things such as ongoing training classes will oftentimes be able to command a more competitive salary.
List of CNA Certification Programs in NevadaThere are several certified nursing assistant programs in Nevada. Some of them include:
- Truckee Meadows Community College
- Grover C. Dils Medical Center
- Western Nevada College
- Great Basin College
- College of Southern Nevada
CNA Training Centers in Nevada
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|Battle Mountain High School||Battle Mountain||(775) 635-2886||625 Weaver Avenue, Box 1300, Battle Mountain, NV 89820||http://bmhs.lander.k12.nv.us/|
|Grover C. Dils Medical Center||Caliente||(702) 726-3171||700 North Spring Street, P.O. Box 1010, Caliente, Nevada 89008||http://gcdmc.org/|
|Mountain View Health-Rehab||Carson City||(775) 883-3622||201 Koontz Lane, Carson City, NV 89701||http://mountainviewhealthandrehab.com/|
|Western Nevada College||Carson City||(775) 445-3000||2201 West College Parkway, Carson City, NV 89703||www.wnc.edu/|
|Dayton High School||Dayton||(775) 246-6240||335 Old Dayton Valley Road, Dayton, NV 89403||www.dhs.lyon.k12.nv.us/|
|Great Basin College||Elko||(775) 753-2216||1500 College Parkway, Elko, Nevada 89801||www.gbcnv.edu/|
|White Pine County High School||Ely||(775) 289-4811||1800 Bobcat Dr., Ely, NV 89301||www.whitepine.k12.nv.us/|
|Mount Grant General Hospital||Hawthorne||(775) 945-2461||200 South “A” Street, P.O. Box 1510, Hawthorne, Nevada 89415||www.mtgrantgenhospital.org/|
|A Progressive Healthcare Training Center||Las Vegas||(702) 489-8999||222 South Rainbow Blvd. Suite 202, Las Vegas, NV 89145|
|College of Southern Nevada||Las Vegas||(702) 651-5690||6375 W. Charleston Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89146||www.csn.edu/|
|East Career Technical Academy||Las Vegas||(702) 799-8888||6705 Vegas Valley Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89142||www.easttechtitans.com/|
|Purrfect Nursing Services||Las Vegas||(702) 385-3853||1702 Western Avenue Suite G, Las Vegas, Nevada 89102|
|Royal Allied Health Institute||Las Vegas||(702) 750-2266||3620 N Rancho Drive # 111, Las Vegas, NV 89130|
|SE Career-Technical Academy||Las Vegas||(702) 799-7500||5710 Mountain Vista Street, Las Vegas, NV 89120||http://secta.us/|
|Desert Rose Adult High School and Career Center||North Las Vegas||(702) 799-6240||444 W. Brooks Ave., N Las Vegas, NV 89030||www.ccsd.net/|