List of Elite Programs in Nevada
Matching School Ads
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- And more...
- Provides the healthcare knowledge & technical skills students need to get ahead
- SACS accredited with campuses in VA, FL, NC, SC & flexible online & on-campus courses
- US News & World Report ranks Online Bachelor’s Programs among top 10%
- Supportive learning atmosphere with small class sizes & plenty of academic support
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
- Trusted San Antonio college and Institution of the Year 2018 offering campus-based and online accredited programs in Aviation Maintenance, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Business, and Nursing.
- Accelerated programs designed with affordability and convenience in mind. Achieve your professional goals faster and affordably. Financial aid, scholarships, and U.S. veterans benefits available.
- Hallmark University offers master’s, bachelor’s, and associate’s degrees that align with current industry needs to give graduates the best opportunity for success.
- Hallmark's Student Affairs’ team works directly with industry leaders to assist students in securing employment after they graduate. Our goal is 90% placement within 90 days of graduation!
- Hallmark's 20:1 student-teacher ratio allow instructors to give students constant, personal help and attention. And with 6 terms a year, you never need to wait to apply. Get started today!
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
Find Accredited CNA Certification Schools in NevadaYour first step in finding the right CNA schools is doing a keyword search via internet. This is a simple process which you can begin by simply entering a relevant phrase like "Find Certified Nursing Assistant Classes And Colleges in Nevada." Then press your computer's "enter" key. Once you do so, you'll be led to a screen featuring a plethora of hyperlinks that you can click to learn more about each college in your state.
CNA Certification in NevadaIn order to work as a CNA, you need to complete 75 hours of coursework in the traditional classroom environment. Once you complete the coursework, you can take the state's certification exam. If you pass it, you are considered certified. However, it's important to note that it can take a bit of time (up to 4 months, in some cases) for your name to be listed with the state's Nurse Aide Registry.
Salaries for CNA Jobs in NevadaCNAs who are employed in Nevada can expect to earn about $19,000 annually. However, it's important that aspiring certified nursing assistants recognize that several factors can impact what type of salary they bring home. One such factor is which region within the state of Nevada that you live in. Another factor is your level of experience and education in the certified nursing assistant field. Also keep in mind that individual will and motivation are factors that employers examine when determining starting salaries as well as bonuses, raises, and promotions. Thus employees who opt to further their education with things such as ongoing training classes will oftentimes be able to command a more competitive salary.
List of CNA Certification Programs in NevadaThere are several certified nursing assistant programs in Nevada. Some of them include:
- Truckee Meadows Community College
- Grover C. Dils Medical Center
- Western Nevada College
- Great Basin College
- College of Southern Nevada
CNA Training Centers in Nevada
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|Battle Mountain High School||Battle Mountain||(775) 635-2886||625 Weaver Avenue, Box 1300, Battle Mountain, NV 89820||http://bmhs.lander.k12.nv.us/|
|Grover C. Dils Medical Center||Caliente||(702) 726-3171||700 North Spring Street, P.O. Box 1010, Caliente, Nevada 89008||http://gcdmc.org/|
|Mountain View Health-Rehab||Carson City||(775) 883-3622||201 Koontz Lane, Carson City, NV 89701||http://mountainviewhealthandrehab.com/|
|Western Nevada College||Carson City||(775) 445-3000||2201 West College Parkway, Carson City, NV 89703||www.wnc.edu/|
|Dayton High School||Dayton||(775) 246-6240||335 Old Dayton Valley Road, Dayton, NV 89403||www.dhs.lyon.k12.nv.us/|
|Great Basin College||Elko||(775) 753-2216||1500 College Parkway, Elko, Nevada 89801||www.gbcnv.edu/|
|White Pine County High School||Ely||(775) 289-4811||1800 Bobcat Dr., Ely, NV 89301||www.whitepine.k12.nv.us/|
|Mount Grant General Hospital||Hawthorne||(775) 945-2461||200 South “A” Street, P.O. Box 1510, Hawthorne, Nevada 89415||www.mtgrantgenhospital.org/|
|A Progressive Healthcare Training Center||Las Vegas||(702) 489-8999||222 South Rainbow Blvd. Suite 202, Las Vegas, NV 89145|
|College of Southern Nevada||Las Vegas||(702) 651-5690||6375 W. Charleston Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89146||www.csn.edu/|
|East Career Technical Academy||Las Vegas||(702) 799-8888||6705 Vegas Valley Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89142||www.easttechtitans.com/|
|Purrfect Nursing Services||Las Vegas||(702) 385-3853||1702 Western Avenue Suite G, Las Vegas, Nevada 89102|
|Royal Allied Health Institute||Las Vegas||(702) 750-2266||3620 N Rancho Drive # 111, Las Vegas, NV 89130|
|SE Career-Technical Academy||Las Vegas||(702) 799-7500||5710 Mountain Vista Street, Las Vegas, NV 89120||http://secta.us/|
|Desert Rose Adult High School and Career Center||North Las Vegas||(702) 799-6240||444 W. Brooks Ave., N Las Vegas, NV 89030||www.ccsd.net/|