List of Elite Programs in Nebraska
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Diploma: Practical Nursing
- Diploma: Dental Assistant
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- BSN completion program for Registered Nurses is available entirely online.
- The RN to BSN program is designed to help students advance their career, or prepare for post-graduate opportunities.
- Courses teach modern health assessment and treatment methods, how to evaluate potential disease or injury, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
Founded more than 130 years ago by the Congregation of the Holy Spirit, Duquesne has grown to become one of the nation's top Catholic universities. The school’s mission is to provide a well-rounded education that challenges students academically while nourishing their spiritual and ethical development. Today, Duquesne is home to 10 schools of study and serves more than 10,000 students.
Find Accredited CNA Certification Schools in NebraskaWhile looking for accredited CNA schools may seem like an overwhelming task, in the state of Nebraska there are actually copious amounts of options to choose from. There are usually two learning environments offered for this degree: online or in classroom training. This allows for students to take on the challenge of changing careers while still maintaining their current job. One of the most important things to take into account when searching for the right course is their rate of success on the state examination. This will be a good indicator of whether or not the institution is adequately training their students for licensure.
CNA Certification in NebraskaBecoming certified in the state of Nebraska depends solely upon completing a few general requirements. One such requirement is that students obtain at least 75 hours of training through an accredited, approved program. Students must also submit to a background check, tuberculosis exam, and fingerprinting. After completing all the preliminary objectives, students will be advised to schedule their state examination for certification. The examination will consist of a theoretical written portion and the other half will be comprised of a supervised practical application of all the material discussed in the course. Upon successfully passing the examination, the student will be allowed to obtain a job as a CNA anywhere in the state of Nebraska.
Salaries for CNA Jobs in NebraskaThe current average salary for a CNA in Nebraska is $18,000.
List of CNA Certification Programs in Nebraska
- Southeast Community College
4771 West Scott Road
Beatrice, NE 68310-7042
- Nebraska Methodist College
720 N. 87th Street
Omaha, NE 68114
- Bryan College of Health Sciences
5035 Everett St
Lincoln, NE 68506
- Metropolitan Community College
P.O. Box 3777
Omaha, NE 68103-0777
- Quality CNA/CMA Classes, LLC
5437 N. 103rd St.
Omaha, NE 68134
CNA Training Centers in Nebraska
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|Ashland Care Center||Ashland||402-944-7031||1700 Furnas Street, Ashland, NE 68003||https://www.fivestarseniorliving.com/communities/ne/ashland/ashland-care-center|
|Good Samaritan Society-Atkinson||Atkinson||402-925-2875||409 East Neely Street, Atkinson, NE 68713||www.good-sam.com/|
|Pine Ridge Job Corps||Chadron||308-432-8664||15710 Highway 385, Chadron, NE 69337||http://pineridge.jobcorps.gov/|
|Central Community College||Columbus||402-562-1451||4500 63rd Street, Columbus, NE 68602||www.cccneb.edu/|
|Midland University||Fremont||402-941-6286||900 North Clarkson Street, Fremont, NE 68025||www.midlandu.edu/|
|Heritage Estates||Gering||308-436-5007||2325 Lodge Dr, Gering, NE 69341||www.heritageestates-gering.com/|
|Central Community College||Grand Island||308-398-7440||3134 U.S. Highway 34, Grand Island, NE 68602||www.cccneb.edu/|
|Grand Island Veterans Home||Grand Island||308-385-6252||2300 West Ctal Avenue, Grand Island, NE 68803||http://dhhs.ne.gov/veterans/|
|Central Community College||Hastings||402-461-2441||550 Technical Blvd, Hastings, NE 68602||www.cccneb.edu/hastingscampus|
|Blue Valley Lutheran Care Home||Hebron||402-768-3930||220 Park Avenue, Hebron, NE 68370||http://bvlh.org/|
|Central Community College||Kearney||308-338-4000||3519 2nd Avenue Ste A, Kearney, NE 68602||www.cccneb.edu/kearneycenter|
|Kimball County Manor||Kimball||308-235-4693||810 East 7th Street, Kimball, NE 69145||www.kcmanor.com/|
|Central Community College||Lexington||308-324-5936||1501 Plum Creek Parkway, Lexington, NE 68602||www.cccneb.edu/lexingtoncenter|
|BryanLGH College of Health Sciences||Lincoln||402-481-3802||5035 Everett Street, Lincoln, NE 68506||www.bryanhealth.com/collegeofhealthsciences|
|Nebraska Health Care Association||Lincoln||402-435-3551||3900 NW 12th St Suite, Lincoln, NE 68521||www.nehca.org/|