List of Elite Programs in Nebraska
Matching School Ads
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting
- Provides the healthcare knowledge & technical skills students need to get ahead
- SACS accredited with campuses in VA, FL, NC, SC & flexible online & on-campus courses
- US News & World Report ranks Online Bachelor’s Programs among top 10%
- Supportive learning atmosphere with small class sizes & plenty of academic support
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
- Trusted San Antonio college and Institution of the Year 2018 offering campus-based and online accredited programs in Aviation Maintenance, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Business, and Nursing.
- Accelerated programs designed with affordability and convenience in mind. Achieve your professional goals faster and affordably. Financial aid, scholarships, and U.S. veterans benefits available.
- Hallmark University offers master’s, bachelor’s, and associate’s degrees that align with current industry needs to give graduates the best opportunity for success.
- Hallmark's Student Affairs’ team works directly with industry leaders to assist students in securing employment after they graduate. Our goal is 90% placement within 90 days of graduation!
- Hallmark's 20:1 student-teacher ratio allow instructors to give students constant, personal help and attention. And with 6 terms a year, you never need to wait to apply. Get started today!
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
Find Accredited CNA Certification Schools in NebraskaWhile looking for accredited CNA schools may seem like an overwhelming task, in the state of Nebraska there are actually copious amounts of options to choose from. There are usually two learning environments offered for this degree: online or in classroom training. This allows for students to take on the challenge of changing careers while still maintaining their current job. One of the most important things to take into account when searching for the right course is their rate of success on the state examination. This will be a good indicator of whether or not the institution is adequately training their students for licensure.
CNA Certification in NebraskaBecoming certified in the state of Nebraska depends solely upon completing a few general requirements. One such requirement is that students obtain at least 75 hours of training through an accredited, approved program. Students must also submit to a background check, tuberculosis exam, and fingerprinting. After completing all the preliminary objectives, students will be advised to schedule their state examination for certification. The examination will consist of a theoretical written portion and the other half will be comprised of a supervised practical application of all the material discussed in the course. Upon successfully passing the examination, the student will be allowed to obtain a job as a CNA anywhere in the state of Nebraska.
Salaries for CNA Jobs in NebraskaThe current average salary for a CNA in Nebraska is $18,000.
List of CNA Certification Programs in Nebraska
- Southeast Community College
4771 West Scott Road
Beatrice, NE 68310-7042
- Nebraska Methodist College
720 N. 87th Street
Omaha, NE 68114
- Bryan College of Health Sciences
5035 Everett St
Lincoln, NE 68506
- Metropolitan Community College
P.O. Box 3777
Omaha, NE 68103-0777
- Quality CNA/CMA Classes, LLC
5437 N. 103rd St.
Omaha, NE 68134
CNA Training Centers in Nebraska
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|Ashland Care Center||Ashland||402-944-7031||1700 Furnas Street, Ashland, NE 68003||https://www.fivestarseniorliving.com/communities/ne/ashland/ashland-care-center|
|Good Samaritan Society-Atkinson||Atkinson||402-925-2875||409 East Neely Street, Atkinson, NE 68713||www.good-sam.com/|
|Pine Ridge Job Corps||Chadron||308-432-8664||15710 Highway 385, Chadron, NE 69337||http://pineridge.jobcorps.gov/|
|Central Community College||Columbus||402-562-1451||4500 63rd Street, Columbus, NE 68602||www.cccneb.edu/|
|Midland University||Fremont||402-941-6286||900 North Clarkson Street, Fremont, NE 68025||www.midlandu.edu/|
|Heritage Estates||Gering||308-436-5007||2325 Lodge Dr, Gering, NE 69341||www.heritageestates-gering.com/|
|Central Community College||Grand Island||308-398-7440||3134 U.S. Highway 34, Grand Island, NE 68602||www.cccneb.edu/|
|Grand Island Veterans Home||Grand Island||308-385-6252||2300 West Ctal Avenue, Grand Island, NE 68803||http://dhhs.ne.gov/veterans/|
|Central Community College||Hastings||402-461-2441||550 Technical Blvd, Hastings, NE 68602||www.cccneb.edu/hastingscampus|
|Blue Valley Lutheran Care Home||Hebron||402-768-3930||220 Park Avenue, Hebron, NE 68370||http://bvlh.org/|
|Central Community College||Kearney||308-338-4000||3519 2nd Avenue Ste A, Kearney, NE 68602||www.cccneb.edu/kearneycenter|
|Kimball County Manor||Kimball||308-235-4693||810 East 7th Street, Kimball, NE 69145||www.kcmanor.com/|
|Central Community College||Lexington||308-324-5936||1501 Plum Creek Parkway, Lexington, NE 68602||www.cccneb.edu/lexingtoncenter|
|BryanLGH College of Health Sciences||Lincoln||402-481-3802||5035 Everett Street, Lincoln, NE 68506||www.bryanhealth.com/collegeofhealthsciences|
|Nebraska Health Care Association||Lincoln||402-435-3551||3900 NW 12th St Suite, Lincoln, NE 68521||www.nehca.org/|