List of Elite Programs in Nebraska
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
- Diploma: Practical Nursing
- And more...
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (MSN)
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Advanced Practice Nurse
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Executive Nursing Leadership
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate (MSN to FNP)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Do you want to start working toward a career that actually makes you excited? If so, an education from West Coast University (WCU) could be the perfect choice for you! This accredited, private University has a history that dates back over 100 years. Today, WCU offers health care degrees that will help prepare you and educate you on the current trends and issues within the health industry.
- RN to MSN (Online)
Find Accredited CNA Certification Schools in NebraskaWhile looking for accredited CNA schools may seem like an overwhelming task, in the state of Nebraska there are actually copious amounts of options to choose from. There are usually two learning environments offered for this degree: online or in classroom training. This allows for students to take on the challenge of changing careers while still maintaining their current job. One of the most important things to take into account when searching for the right course is their rate of success on the state examination. This will be a good indicator of whether or not the institution is adequately training their students for licensure.
CNA Certification in NebraskaBecoming certified in the state of Nebraska depends solely upon completing a few general requirements. One such requirement is that students obtain at least 75 hours of training through an accredited, approved program. Students must also submit to a background check, tuberculosis exam, and fingerprinting. After completing all the preliminary objectives, students will be advised to schedule their state examination for certification. The examination will consist of a theoretical written portion and the other half will be comprised of a supervised practical application of all the material discussed in the course. Upon successfully passing the examination, the student will be allowed to obtain a job as a CNA anywhere in the state of Nebraska.
Salaries for CNA Jobs in NebraskaThe current average salary for a CNA in Nebraska is $18,000.
List of CNA Certification Programs in Nebraska
- Southeast Community College
4771 West Scott Road
Beatrice, NE 68310-7042
- Nebraska Methodist College
720 N. 87th Street
Omaha, NE 68114
- Bryan College of Health Sciences
5035 Everett St
Lincoln, NE 68506
- Metropolitan Community College
P.O. Box 3777
Omaha, NE 68103-0777
- Quality CNA/CMA Classes, LLC
5437 N. 103rd St.
Omaha, NE 68134
CNA Training Centers in Nebraska
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|Ashland Care Center||Ashland||402-944-7031||1700 Furnas Street, Ashland, NE 68003||https://www.fivestarseniorliving.com/communities/ne/ashland/ashland-care-center|
|Good Samaritan Society-Atkinson||Atkinson||402-925-2875||409 East Neely Street, Atkinson, NE 68713||www.good-sam.com/|
|Pine Ridge Job Corps||Chadron||308-432-8664||15710 Highway 385, Chadron, NE 69337||http://pineridge.jobcorps.gov/|
|Central Community College||Columbus||402-562-1451||4500 63rd Street, Columbus, NE 68602||www.cccneb.edu/|
|Midland University||Fremont||402-941-6286||900 North Clarkson Street, Fremont, NE 68025||www.midlandu.edu/|
|Heritage Estates||Gering||308-436-5007||2325 Lodge Dr, Gering, NE 69341||www.heritageestates-gering.com/|
|Central Community College||Grand Island||308-398-7440||3134 U.S. Highway 34, Grand Island, NE 68602||www.cccneb.edu/|
|Grand Island Veterans Home||Grand Island||308-385-6252||2300 West Ctal Avenue, Grand Island, NE 68803||http://dhhs.ne.gov/veterans/|
|Central Community College||Hastings||402-461-2441||550 Technical Blvd, Hastings, NE 68602||www.cccneb.edu/hastingscampus|
|Blue Valley Lutheran Care Home||Hebron||402-768-3930||220 Park Avenue, Hebron, NE 68370||http://bvlh.org/|
|Central Community College||Kearney||308-338-4000||3519 2nd Avenue Ste A, Kearney, NE 68602||www.cccneb.edu/kearneycenter|
|Kimball County Manor||Kimball||308-235-4693||810 East 7th Street, Kimball, NE 69145||www.kcmanor.com/|
|Central Community College||Lexington||308-324-5936||1501 Plum Creek Parkway, Lexington, NE 68602||www.cccneb.edu/lexingtoncenter|
|BryanLGH College of Health Sciences||Lincoln||402-481-3802||5035 Everett Street, Lincoln, NE 68506||www.bryanhealth.com/collegeofhealthsciences|
|Nebraska Health Care Association||Lincoln||402-435-3551||3900 NW 12th St Suite, Lincoln, NE 68521||www.nehca.org/|