List of Elite Programs in Nashville
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- Certificate in Medical Assisting
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science with a Concentration in Nuclear Medicine
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- And more...
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assisting
- Associate Degree in Nursing
Salaries for CNA Certification Jobs in NashvilleThe average annual salary for a CNA working in Nashville is right around $29,000 a year. Among the bottom 10 percent of all wage holders, the average annual salary is less than $24,000 a year. While some students think that this figure is on the low side, keep in mind that there are some perks associated with the job, including good health insurance and some paid time off. After working for a few years, you might see your salary increasing into the $34,000 range or even higher.
List of CNA Certification Programs in NashvilleThe Tennessee Department of Health gave its approval to a number of programs in the Nashville area. Attending classes available from one of these schools or organizations ensures that you have the skills and experience needed to get your license to work in Nashville. Those schools and programs include:
- Fisk University
- Advanced Nurse Assistant Training
- Cumberland Health Care and Rehabilitation Center
- American Red Cross
- NATS, Inc.
- Onepulse, Inc.
- New Hope Foundation, Inc.
- Saint Thomas Hospital
- Vanco Health Care and Rehabilitation