List of Elite Programs in Montana
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner (PGC)
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education (Bridge)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Advanced Practice Nurse
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Executive Nursing Leadership
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate (MSN to FNP)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Do you want to start working toward a career that actually makes you excited? If so, an education from West Coast University (WCU) could be the perfect choice for you! This accredited, private University has a history that dates back over 100 years. Today, WCU offers health care degrees that will help prepare you and educate you on the current trends and issues within the health industry.
- RN to BSN (Online)
Find Accredited CNA Certification Schools in MontanaFinding an accredited CNA school can be rather intimidating for those in the early stages of deciding to start a new career in the medical field. Thankfully, the state of Montana has an abundance of programs and courses to offer. While going through various colleges, be sure to check that they are approved by the Montana Department of Public Health and Human Services. For prospective students looking to maintain their current job while they attend school, there are both online and in classroom offered at many locations. The average cost of an approved CNA training program in Montana is a couple hundred dollars depending on your location.
CNA Certification in MontanaTo officially become state certified in the state of Montana, there are a couple of different requirements to be met before being awarded licensure. There is a minimum requirement of at least 75 hours of approved training. Many of the courses in the state are 100 hours. Candidates will also be required to complete a TB test, fingerprinting, and a background check with a specific interest in felony inquiry. Once all of the above conditions are met, students can sit for the state exam which covers both a written test and a skill component. Upon successful completion of this examination, the student will be authorized to work as a certified nursing assistant throughout the state.
Salaries for CNA Jobs in MontanaThe current average salary for a CNA in Montana is $20,000.
List of CNA Certification Programs in Montana
- The Lifelong Learning Center
MCPS Adult Education
310 S Curtis Missoula MT 59801
- St. John's Lutheran Ministries
3940 Rimrock Road, Billings, MT 59102
- University of Montana
909 South Ave. W.
Missoula, MT 59801
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Hearts and Hands
1018 Pleasant Street
Miles City, MT 59301
CNA Training Centers in Montana
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|Community Hospital of Anaconda||Anaconda||406 563-8500||401 W. Pennsylvania Street Anaconda, Anaconda, MT 59711||www.communityhospitalofanaconda.org/|
|Fallon Medical Complex CAH||Baker||406 778-5185||202 South 4th Street West, Baker, MT 59313||www.fallonmedical.org/|
|Big Sandy Medical Center||Big Sandy||406 378-2189||166 Montana Ave-Big Sandy, Big Sandy, MT 59520||www.bsmc.org/|
|Billings Clinic||Billings||406 238-2500||2800 10th Avenue North, Billings, MT 59107||www.billingsclinic.com/|
|Billings Health and Rehab Community||Billings||406 656-6500||2115 Central Avenue, Billings, MT 59102||www.billingshealth.com/|
|Eagle Cliff Manor||Billings||406 245-9330||1415 Yellowstone River Road, Billings, MT 59105||http://welcov.com/|
|St John-s Lutheran Ministeries||Billings||406 655-5600||3940 Rimrock Road, Billings, MT 59102||www.sjlm.org/|
|Valley Health Care Center||Billings||406 656-5010||1807 24th Street West, Billings, MT 59102||www.valleyhcc.com/|
|Mountain View Care Center||Bozeman||406 587-2218||205 North Tracy Avenue, Bozeman, MT 59715||www.mtviewcare.com/|
|Copper Ridge Health and Rehab Center||Butte||406 723-3225||3251 NETTIE STREET, Butte, MT 59701||http://www.crmscommunities.com/skilled_nursing/Butte_MT/zip_59701/claremont_retirement_management_services/8951|
|University of Montana COT||Butte||406 243-2763||32 Campus Drive, Butte, MT 59701|
|Sweet Memorial Nursing Home||Chinook||PO Box 1149, Chinook, MT 59523||http://www.sweethomechinook.com/|
|Teton Nursing Home||Choteau||406 466-5338||24 Main Ave. North P.O. Box 317, Choteau, MT 59422||http://www.tetoncomt.org/nursinghome/|
|McCone County Health Center||Circle||605 Sullivan Avenue, Circle, MT 59215||www.mcconehealth.org/|
|Montana Veteran-s Home||Columbia Falls||406 892-3256||400 Veterans Dr, Columbia Falls, MT 59912||http://mt.gov/|