List of Elite Programs in Montana
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting
- Provides the healthcare knowledge & technical skills students need to get ahead
- SACS accredited with campuses in VA, FL, NC, SC & flexible online & on-campus courses
- US News & World Report ranks Online Bachelor’s Programs among top 10%
- Supportive learning atmosphere with small class sizes & plenty of academic support
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
- Trusted San Antonio college and Institution of the Year 2018 offering campus-based and online accredited programs in Aviation Maintenance, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Business, and Nursing.
- Accelerated programs designed with affordability and convenience in mind. Achieve your professional goals faster and affordably. Financial aid, scholarships, and U.S. veterans benefits available.
- Hallmark University offers master’s, bachelor’s, and associate’s degrees that align with current industry needs to give graduates the best opportunity for success.
- Hallmark's Student Affairs’ team works directly with industry leaders to assist students in securing employment after they graduate. Our goal is 90% placement within 90 days of graduation!
- Hallmark's 20:1 student-teacher ratio allow instructors to give students constant, personal help and attention. And with 6 terms a year, you never need to wait to apply. Get started today!
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
You can prepare for a new career with help from Charter College. Our accelerated Associates Degree, and Certificate programs are designed to help you complete your education as quickly as possible. We offer year-round classes and flexible scheduling - study anytime from anywhere. We provide students not only with the technical skills necessary for success, but also job search and placement assistance so you can find new opportunities after graduation.
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
Find Accredited CNA Certification Schools in MontanaFinding an accredited CNA school can be rather intimidating for those in the early stages of deciding to start a new career in the medical field. Thankfully, the state of Montana has an abundance of programs and courses to offer. While going through various colleges, be sure to check that they are approved by the Montana Department of Public Health and Human Services. For prospective students looking to maintain their current job while they attend school, there are both online and in classroom offered at many locations. The average cost of an approved CNA training program in Montana is a couple hundred dollars depending on your location.
CNA Certification in MontanaTo officially become state certified in the state of Montana, there are a couple of different requirements to be met before being awarded licensure. There is a minimum requirement of at least 75 hours of approved training. Many of the courses in the state are 100 hours. Candidates will also be required to complete a TB test, fingerprinting, and a background check with a specific interest in felony inquiry. Once all of the above conditions are met, students can sit for the state exam which covers both a written test and a skill component. Upon successful completion of this examination, the student will be authorized to work as a certified nursing assistant throughout the state.
Salaries for CNA Jobs in MontanaThe current average salary for a CNA in Montana is $20,000.
List of CNA Certification Programs in Montana
- The Lifelong Learning Center
MCPS Adult Education
310 S Curtis Missoula MT 59801
- St. John's Lutheran Ministries
3940 Rimrock Road, Billings, MT 59102
- University of Montana
909 South Ave. W.
Missoula, MT 59801
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Hearts and Hands
1018 Pleasant Street
Miles City, MT 59301
CNA Training Centers in Montana
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|Community Hospital of Anaconda||Anaconda||406 563-8500||401 W. Pennsylvania Street Anaconda, Anaconda, MT 59711||www.communityhospitalofanaconda.org/|
|Fallon Medical Complex CAH||Baker||406 778-5185||202 South 4th Street West, Baker, MT 59313||www.fallonmedical.org/|
|Big Sandy Medical Center||Big Sandy||406 378-2189||166 Montana Ave-Big Sandy, Big Sandy, MT 59520||www.bsmc.org/|
|Billings Clinic||Billings||406 238-2500||2800 10th Avenue North, Billings, MT 59107||www.billingsclinic.com/|
|Billings Health and Rehab Community||Billings||406 656-6500||2115 Central Avenue, Billings, MT 59102||www.billingshealth.com/|
|Eagle Cliff Manor||Billings||406 245-9330||1415 Yellowstone River Road, Billings, MT 59105||http://welcov.com/|
|St John-s Lutheran Ministeries||Billings||406 655-5600||3940 Rimrock Road, Billings, MT 59102||www.sjlm.org/|
|Valley Health Care Center||Billings||406 656-5010||1807 24th Street West, Billings, MT 59102||www.valleyhcc.com/|
|Mountain View Care Center||Bozeman||406 587-2218||205 North Tracy Avenue, Bozeman, MT 59715||www.mtviewcare.com/|
|Copper Ridge Health and Rehab Center||Butte||406 723-3225||3251 NETTIE STREET, Butte, MT 59701||http://www.crmscommunities.com/skilled_nursing/Butte_MT/zip_59701/claremont_retirement_management_services/8951|
|University of Montana COT||Butte||406 243-2763||32 Campus Drive, Butte, MT 59701|
|Sweet Memorial Nursing Home||Chinook||PO Box 1149, Chinook, MT 59523||http://www.sweethomechinook.com/|
|Teton Nursing Home||Choteau||406 466-5338||24 Main Ave. North P.O. Box 317, Choteau, MT 59422||http://www.tetoncomt.org/nursinghome/|
|McCone County Health Center||Circle||605 Sullivan Avenue, Circle, MT 59215||www.mcconehealth.org/|
|Montana Veteran-s Home||Columbia Falls||406 892-3256||400 Veterans Dr, Columbia Falls, MT 59912||http://mt.gov/|