List of Elite Programs in Missouri
- It's never too late for a fresh start. With programs ranging from business administration to HVAC technology, there's an opportunity for you at Bryan University to transform your skills into a career.
- At Bryan University, you'll have access to career services including practice interviews, resume prep, job referrals, and career development classes that can help you along your path to success.
- Here at BU, we supply you with the tools to succeed including access to one of largest online content repositories in the world, so you can use research to gain industry insight.
- With a degree from Bryan University, you'll receive personalized instruction from experienced faculty, course scheduling that fits your life, and career and academic resources to help you succeed.
- Campus locations include Columbia, Rogers, Springfield and Topeka as well as online. Experience the flexibility and hands-on training Bryan University offers and take a step toward your career today!
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Diploma Program
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
- Diploma: Practical Nursing
- And more...
- Online Nursing RN-to-BSN B.S.
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Advanced Practice Nurse
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Executive Nursing Leadership
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate (MSN to FNP)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Find Accredited CNA Certification Schools in MissouriTo find an accredited school in your area, go online and do a simple keyword search with a relevant phrase like "Find CNA certificates, degrees, and licensing educational programs." Then press your computer's "enter" key. Once you do so, you'll be led to a new page with a plethora of clickable hyperlinks. It will be your responsibility to click through these links and research the different colleges and the license courses they offer.
CNA Certification in MissouriTo attain your certifications in the state of Missouri, you will be required to complete at least 175 credit hours. Seventy-five will be spent in a classroom setting where you master material pertaining to CPR, medical terminology, how to document vital signs, and much more. The other 100 hours will be completed in a physical medical setting that affords you hands-on experience. Once you have successfully completed your coursework, you can register for the state's exam. After you pass it, you'll be able to list yourself with the Missouri State Nurse Aide Registry.
Salaries for CNA Jobs in MissouriMissouri-based CNAs make $24,000 annually. However, it's important to note that there are several factors that can affect how much an individual brings home annually. One of those factors is the region in Missouri where one lives. Another factor is one's level of expertise and education in the field. Yet another factor to consider is whether or not you've enrolled in or completed any on-going educational coursework.
List of CNA Certification Programs in MissouriThere are numerous schools in Missouri that you can attend to jump start your career. Some of them include:
- Jefferson College-Imperial
- Bolivar High School Health Occup
- Boonslick Technical Education Center
- Carrolton Area Career Center
- Carthage Technical Center
- Jefferson College-Northwest
- Grand River Technical School
- Bryan College-Columbia
- Pikelincoln Technical Center
- Hazelwood High School Central
CNA Training Centers in Missouri
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|JEFFERSON COLLEGE-IMPERIAL||Arnold||636 797-3000||4400 JEFFCO BLDG, ARNOLD, MO 63010||www.jeffco.edu/imperial|
|NORTH CENTRAL CAREER CENTER (CMT Also)||Bethany||660 425-2196||1401 DAILY ROAD, BETHANY, MO 64424||www.ccncm.com/|
|BOLIVAR HIGH SCHOOL HEALTH OCCUP CL||Bolivar||417 326-5228||1401 HWY D, BOLIVAR, MO 65613||http://bhs.bolivarschools.org/|
|BOLIVAR TECHNICAL COLLEGE (CMT Also)||Bolivar||417 326-5228||2001 BROADWAY STE 6, BOLIVAR, MO 65613||www.bolivarcollege.org/|
|UNITEC CAREER CTR (CMT Also)||Bonne Terre||573 358-3011||7163 RAIDER RD, BONNE TERRE, MO 63628||www.ncsd.k12.mo.us/ucc/|
|BOONSLICK TECHNICAL EDUCATION CTR (CMT Also)||Boonville||660 882-5306||1694 WEST ASHLEY RD, BOONVILLE, MO 65233||www.boonville.k12.mo.us/|
|LINN COUNTY AREA CAREER-TECH CTR (CMT Also)||Brookfield||660 258-2682||122 PERSHING RD, BROOKFIELD, MO 64628|
|LAKE CAREER-TECHNICAL CENTER (HSchool Only||Camdenton||573 346-9260||1409 TOWNSHIP ROAD, CAMDENTON, MO 65020|
|GIRARDEAU CAPE GIRARDEAU CAREER-TECH CTR (CMT Also)||Cape Girardeau||573 334-0826||1080 SILVER SPRINGS RD, CAPE GIRARDEAU, MO 63701||http://ctcnew.capetigers.com/|
|CARROLLTON AREA CAREER CENTER||Carrollton||660 542-0000||305 EAST TENTH STREET, CARROLLTON, MO 64633|
|CARTHAGE TECHNICAL CENTER (CMT Also)||Carthage||417 359-7026||609 RIVER STREET, CARTHAGE, MO 64836||http://www.carthage.k12.mo.us/tc/|
|CROWDER COLLEGE-CASSVILLE CAMPUS||Cassville||417 847-1706||4020 MAIN, CASSVILLE, MO 65625||http://www.crowder.edu/|
|JEFFERSON COLLEGE-NORTHWEST||Cedar Hill||636 797-3000||6471 CEDAR HILL RD, CEDAR HILL, MO 63016||http://www.jeffco.edu/northwest|
|GRAND RIVER TECHNICAL SCHOOL (CMT Also)||Chillicothe||660 646-3414||1200 FAIR STREET, CHILLICOTHE, MO 64601||http://grts.org/|
|CLINTON VO-TECH SCHOOL (CMT Also)||Clinton||660 885-6101||602 5TH STREET, CLINTON, MO 64735|