List of Elite Programs in Mississippi
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- And more...
- Provides the healthcare knowledge & technical skills students need to get ahead
- SACS accredited with campuses in VA, FL, NC, SC & flexible online & on-campus courses
- US News & World Report ranks Online Bachelor’s Programs among top 10%
- Supportive learning atmosphere with small class sizes & plenty of academic support
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
Get hands-on training with Remington College. We offer diploma and associate and bachelor's degree programs in business, criminal justice, culinary arts, health care, and cosmetology at our campuses in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Hawaii, Louisiana, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas — plus some courses are offered online.
- Diploma in Medical Assisting
- AS in Medical Assisting
- AS in Medical Assisting with X-Ray Tech (Limited Scope)
- And more...
- Trusted San Antonio college and Institution of the Year 2018 offering campus-based and online accredited programs in Aviation Maintenance, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Business, and Nursing.
- Accelerated programs designed with affordability and convenience in mind. Achieve your professional goals faster and affordably. Financial aid, scholarships, and U.S. veterans benefits available.
- Hallmark University offers master’s, bachelor’s, and associate’s degrees that align with current industry needs to give graduates the best opportunity for success.
- Hallmark's Student Affairs’ team works directly with industry leaders to assist students in securing employment after they graduate. Our goal is 90% placement within 90 days of graduation!
- Hallmark's 20:1 student-teacher ratio allow instructors to give students constant, personal help and attention. And with 6 terms a year, you never need to wait to apply. Get started today!
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
Midwest Technical Institute (MTI) is a year-round school providing vocational training in skilled trades and allied health career fields where job growth is expected.
- Medical Assisting (9 Months)
- Dental Assisting (9 Months)
Find Accredited CNA Certification Schools in MississippiWhen first looking for an accredited training program, it can be quite overwhelming. Students want to be assured they enlist in the proper colleges and courses while also having an affordable tuition. Many schools in Mississippi offer in classroom curriculums. Currently, Mississippi does not accept online training programs for meeting the requirement. Upon narrowing down your top choices of CNA certification programs, it is essential to check the rate of student success with taking the state examination. This will be a good indicator if the college will be preparing you properly for passing the CNA test for licensure. It is important to note that a list of state-approved CNA training programs may be obtained upon request from the state of Mississippi. <
CNA Certification in MississippiThe road to certification in Mississippi includes successful completion of a state examination containing both a written portion and a skills portion. All candidates will also be required to submit to a fingerprinting, full background check, tuberculosis screening, and overall wellness component. It is also a requirement that candidates complete a minimum of 75 training hours at an approved school. The testing for a CNA license in Mississippi is administered by Pearson Vue. Once successfully obtaining certification in the state, you will only be required to renew your license every 24 months.
Salaries for CNA Jobs in MississippiThe current average salary for a CNA in Mississippi is $26,000.
List of CNA Certification Programs in Mississippi
- Itawamba Community College Neon Project – Fulton
602 West Hill Street, Fulton, Mississippi 38843
Phone: (662) 868-8000
- A.P. Fatherree Vocational School – Laurel
2409 Moose Drive, Laurel, MS 39440
Phone: (601) 425-2378
- Jefferson County Vo-Tech Center – Fayette
205 Industrial Park Drive, Fayette, Mississippi 39069
Phone: (601) 786-3642
- Biloxi High School Career Technology Center
1845 Richard Drive, Biloxi, MS 39532
Phone: (228) 435-6105
- Meridian Community College
910 Highway 19 North, Meridian, MS 39307
Phone: (601) 483-8241 or (601) 484-8745
- Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College – Gulfport
10298 Express Drive, Gulfport, Mississippi 39503
Phone: (228) 897-4379
CNA Training Centers in Mississippi
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|CARE CENTER OF ABERDEEN||Aberdeen||662 369-6431||505 JACKSON ST, ABERDEEN, MS 39730|
|Friends of Children of MS, Inc.||Belzoni||662 247-4288||803 Martin Luther King Street, Belzoni, MS 39038||www.friendsofchildren.org/|
|HUMPHREYS COUNTY NURSING HOMEa||Belzoni||662 247-1821||500 C C ROAD, BELZONI, MS 39038|
|Mississippi State Hospital||Booneville||601 351-8000||P.O. Box 157-A, Booneville, MS 38829||http://www.msh.state.ms.us/|
|Northeast MS Community College||Booneville||662 720-7249||10 Clilmingham Boulevard, Booneville, MS 38829||http://www.nemcc.edu/|
|Northeast MS Community College||Booneville||662 720-7249||101 Cunningham Blvd., Booneville, MS 38829||http://www.nemcc.edu/|
|BRANDON COURT||Brandon||601 664-2259||100 Burnham Road, Brandon, MS 39042||http://www.brandoncourtnursing.com/|
|BRANDON NURSING AND REHAB||Brandon||601 825-3192||355 CROSS GATE BLVD, BRANDON, MS 39042||http://www.brandonrehabcenter.com/|
|SILVER CROSS NH||Brookhaven||601 833-2361||503 SILVER CROSS DRIVE, BROOKHAVEN, MS 39601|
|TRINITY MISSION & GREAT OAKS, LI||Byhalia||662 838-3670||111 Chase Street, Byhalia, MS 38611|
|Leake County Vo-Tech Center||Carthage||601 267-8442||703 Northwest Street, Carthage, MS 39051|
|CHOCTAW RESIDENTIAL CENTER||Choctaw||601 656-2582||135 HOSPITAL CIRCLE, CHOCTAW, MS 39350|
|ALLIED HEALTH INSTITUTE||Ciystal Springs||601 672-5133||208 West Marion Avenue, CIystal Springs, MS 39059||https://www.alliedhealthinstitute.edu/|
|TRINITY MISSION HEALTH AND REHAB||Clinton||601 924-7043||102 WOODCHASE PARK DRIVE, CLINTON, MS 39056||www.covenantdove.com/facility-details.php?id=9|
|COVINGTON CO NURSING CENTER||Collins||601 765-8262||P. O. BOX 1089, COLLINS, MS 39428|