List of Elite Programs in Mississippi
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- DIP - Medical Assistant
- AS - Medical Office Administration
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (MSN)
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education (Bridge)
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Advanced Practice Nurse
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Executive Nursing Leadership
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate (MSN to FNP)
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Do you want to start working toward a career that actually makes you excited? If so, an education from West Coast University (WCU) could be the perfect choice for you! This accredited, private University has a history that dates back over 100 years. Today, WCU offers health care degrees that will help prepare you and educate you on the current trends and issues within the health industry.
- RN to MSN (Online)
Find Accredited CNA Certification Schools in MississippiWhen first looking for an accredited training program, it can be quite overwhelming. Students want to be assured they enlist in the proper colleges and courses while also having an affordable tuition. Many schools in Mississippi offer in classroom curriculums. Currently, Mississippi does not accept online training programs for meeting the requirement. Upon narrowing down your top choices of CNA certification programs, it is essential to check the rate of student success with taking the state examination. This will be a good indicator if the college will be preparing you properly for passing the CNA test for licensure. It is important to note that a list of state-approved CNA training programs may be obtained upon request from the state of Mississippi. <
CNA Certification in MississippiThe road to certification in Mississippi includes successful completion of a state examination containing both a written portion and a skills portion. All candidates will also be required to submit to a fingerprinting, full background check, tuberculosis screening, and overall wellness component. It is also a requirement that candidates complete a minimum of 75 training hours at an approved school. The testing for a CNA license in Mississippi is administered by Pearson Vue. Once successfully obtaining certification in the state, you will only be required to renew your license every 24 months.
Salaries for CNA Jobs in MississippiThe current average salary for a CNA in Mississippi is $26,000.
List of CNA Certification Programs in Mississippi
- Itawamba Community College Neon Project – Fulton
602 West Hill Street, Fulton, Mississippi 38843
Phone: (662) 868-8000
- A.P. Fatherree Vocational School – Laurel
2409 Moose Drive, Laurel, MS 39440
Phone: (601) 425-2378
- Jefferson County Vo-Tech Center – Fayette
205 Industrial Park Drive, Fayette, Mississippi 39069
Phone: (601) 786-3642
- Biloxi High School Career Technology Center
1845 Richard Drive, Biloxi, MS 39532
Phone: (228) 435-6105
- Meridian Community College
910 Highway 19 North, Meridian, MS 39307
Phone: (601) 483-8241 or (601) 484-8745
- Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College – Gulfport
10298 Express Drive, Gulfport, Mississippi 39503
Phone: (228) 897-4379
CNA Training Centers in Mississippi
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|CARE CENTER OF ABERDEEN||Aberdeen||662 369-6431||505 JACKSON ST, ABERDEEN, MS 39730|
|Friends of Children of MS, Inc.||Belzoni||662 247-4288||803 Martin Luther King Street, Belzoni, MS 39038||www.friendsofchildren.org/|
|HUMPHREYS COUNTY NURSING HOMEa||Belzoni||662 247-1821||500 C C ROAD, BELZONI, MS 39038|
|Mississippi State Hospital||Booneville||601 351-8000||P.O. Box 157-A, Booneville, MS 38829||http://www.msh.state.ms.us/|
|Northeast MS Community College||Booneville||662 720-7249||10 Clilmingham Boulevard, Booneville, MS 38829||http://www.nemcc.edu/|
|Northeast MS Community College||Booneville||662 720-7249||101 Cunningham Blvd., Booneville, MS 38829||http://www.nemcc.edu/|
|BRANDON COURT||Brandon||601 664-2259||100 Burnham Road, Brandon, MS 39042||http://www.brandoncourtnursing.com/|
|BRANDON NURSING AND REHAB||Brandon||601 825-3192||355 CROSS GATE BLVD, BRANDON, MS 39042||http://www.brandonrehabcenter.com/|
|SILVER CROSS NH||Brookhaven||601 833-2361||503 SILVER CROSS DRIVE, BROOKHAVEN, MS 39601|
|TRINITY MISSION & GREAT OAKS, LI||Byhalia||662 838-3670||111 Chase Street, Byhalia, MS 38611|
|Leake County Vo-Tech Center||Carthage||601 267-8442||703 Northwest Street, Carthage, MS 39051|
|CHOCTAW RESIDENTIAL CENTER||Choctaw||601 656-2582||135 HOSPITAL CIRCLE, CHOCTAW, MS 39350|
|ALLIED HEALTH INSTITUTE||Ciystal Springs||601 672-5133||208 West Marion Avenue, CIystal Springs, MS 39059||https://www.alliedhealthinstitute.edu/|
|TRINITY MISSION HEALTH AND REHAB||Clinton||601 924-7043||102 WOODCHASE PARK DRIVE, CLINTON, MS 39056||www.covenantdove.com/facility-details.php?id=9|
|COVINGTON CO NURSING CENTER||Collins||601 765-8262||P. O. BOX 1089, COLLINS, MS 39428|