List of Elite Programs in Minnesota
Matching School Ads
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting
- Provides the healthcare knowledge & technical skills students need to get ahead
- SACS accredited with campuses in VA, FL, NC, SC & flexible online & on-campus courses
- US News & World Report ranks Online Bachelor’s Programs among top 10%
- Supportive learning atmosphere with small class sizes & plenty of academic support
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
- Trusted San Antonio college and Institution of the Year 2018 offering campus-based and online accredited programs in Aviation Maintenance, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Business, and Nursing.
- Accelerated programs designed with affordability and convenience in mind. Achieve your professional goals faster and affordably. Financial aid, scholarships, and U.S. veterans benefits available.
- Hallmark University offers master’s, bachelor’s, and associate’s degrees that align with current industry needs to give graduates the best opportunity for success.
- Hallmark's Student Affairs’ team works directly with industry leaders to assist students in securing employment after they graduate. Our goal is 90% placement within 90 days of graduation!
- Hallmark's 20:1 student-teacher ratio allow instructors to give students constant, personal help and attention. And with 6 terms a year, you never need to wait to apply. Get started today!
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
Find Accredited CNA Certification Schools in MinnesotaThe Minnesota Department of Health website lists 148 approved Nursing Assistant training sites. These programs provide at least 75 hours of training, which can usually be completed in 12 weeks or less. Courses are required to follow one of two approved curriculum. Many accredited community and technical colleges around the state offer an approved CNA class.
CNA Certification in MinnesotaTo be accepted into a CNA program, a person must have a high school diploma or GED. The course needed for CNA certification combines classroom education with clinical care. Learning focuses on common medical terms, documentation procedures, handling emergencies, and personal care skills. Upon completing the training, students must pass an exam from an approved testing site to earn a certification. The competency exam tests both knowledge and practical skills. Not all training sites offer testing.
Salaries for CNA Jobs in MinnesotaCNAs typically earn an hourly wage rather than an annual salary. In Minnesota, CNAs earn from $10-$15/hour or an average of $26,000 annually.
List of CNA Certification Programs in MinnesotaThere are 148 training programs in Minnesota approved as training sites. These programs are offered in locations across the state at community colleges, private colleges and non-profits, as well as some online courses.
Certified Nursing Assistants are a key part of a medical team. They can work in a wide range of settings including nursing homes, assisted living facilities, adult day care centers, and hospitals. Careers in health care continue to have a high demand for qualified workers, and there is a 12% projected increase in job opportunities for CNAs over the next 10 years. Completing the training and certification needed to become a Certified Nursing Assistant is an excellent entry point into the health care field.
CNA Training Centers in Minnesota
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|BRIDGES CARE COMMUNITY||Ada||(218)784-5500||201 9th Street West, Suite 2, Ada, MN 56510||www.blcada.org/|
|AICOTA HEALTH CARE CENTER||Aitkin||(218)927-2164||850 2nd Street NW, Aitkin, MN 56431||www.aicota.com/|
|ALEXANDRIA TECHNICAL-COMMUNITY COLLEGE||Alexandria||(320)762-0221||1601 Jefferson Street, Alexandria, MN 56308||www.alextech.edu/|
|ANOKA TECHNICAL COLLEGE||Anoka||(763)576-4793||1355 West Highway 10, Anoka, MN 55303||www.anokatech.edu/|
|RIVERLAND COMMUNITY COLLEGE-ALBERT LEA *||Austin||(507)433-0653||1900 8th Avenue NW, Austin, MN 55912||www.riverland.edu/|
|LAKEWOOD CARE CENTER||Baudette||(218)634-3488||600 Main Ave South, Baudette, MN 56623|
|THE LUTHERAN HOME||Belle Plaine||(952)873-2215||337 South Meridian Street, Belle Plaine, MN 56011||www.thelutheranhome.org/|
|NORTHWEST TECHNICAL COLLEGE-BEMIDJI||Bemidji||(218)333-6645||905 Grant Avenue SE, Bemidji, MN 56601||www.ntcmn.edu/|
|BIGFORK VALLEY||Big Fork||(218)743-3174||???750 Main Street South. Pine City MN, 55063||www.bigforkvalley.org/|
|NORMANDALE COMMUNITY COLLEGE||Bloomington||(952)487-8442||9700 France Avenue South, Bloomington, MN 55431||www.normandale.edu/|
|BRAINERD SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL||Brainerd||(218)824-6247||400 Quince Street, Brainerd MN, 56401||http://bhs.isd181.org/|
|ACCELERATED SCHOOL OF NURSING ASSISTANT||Brooklyn Center||(763)566-5655||7046 Brooklyn Blvd., Brooklyn Center, MN 55429|
|HENNEPIN TECHNICAL COLLEGE-BROOKLYN PARK *||Brooklyn Park||(952)995-1300||9000 Brooklyn Boulevard, Brooklyn Park, MN 55445||www.hennepintech.edu/|
|JOLIZ SCHOOL OF NURSING ASSISTANT||Brooklyn Park||(763)354-0914||SUITE 203, Brooklyn Park, MN 55443|
|BROWERVILLE HIGH SCHOOL||Browerville||(320)594-2272||6th and Park, Browerville MN 56438||www.browerville.k12.mn.us/|