List of Elite Programs in Minnesota
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate (MSN to FNP)
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- RN to MSN in Clinical Nurse Educator
- RN to MSN in Leadership in Healthcare Systems
- RN to MSN Informatics Specialization
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media, publishers of G.I. Jobs®.
- Each program is designed to instill the knowledge, ethical values, and interpersonal skills of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility.
- Offers several flexible learning options, including a blended format that combines campus and online learning.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Forensic Psychology (MA) (Online)
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program. You'll learn new strategies and techniques for your classroom while expanding your knowledge and skills as an educator.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Social Studies
- M.Ed. in Career and Technical Education
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics)
- And more...
Find Accredited CNA Certification Schools in MinnesotaThe Minnesota Department of Health website lists 148 approved Nursing Assistant training sites. These programs provide at least 75 hours of training, which can usually be completed in 12 weeks or less. Courses are required to follow one of two approved curriculum. Many accredited community and technical colleges around the state offer an approved CNA class.
CNA Certification in MinnesotaTo be accepted into a CNA program, a person must have a high school diploma or GED. The course needed for CNA certification combines classroom education with clinical care. Learning focuses on common medical terms, documentation procedures, handling emergencies, and personal care skills. Upon completing the training, students must pass an exam from an approved testing site to earn a certification. The competency exam tests both knowledge and practical skills. Not all training sites offer testing.
Salaries for CNA Jobs in MinnesotaCNAs typically earn an hourly wage rather than an annual salary. In Minnesota, CNAs earn from $10-$15/hour or an average of $26,000 annually.
List of CNA Certification Programs in MinnesotaThere are 148 training programs in Minnesota approved as training sites. These programs are offered in locations across the state at community colleges, private colleges and non-profits, as well as some online courses.
Certified Nursing Assistants are a key part of a medical team. They can work in a wide range of settings including nursing homes, assisted living facilities, adult day care centers, and hospitals. Careers in health care continue to have a high demand for qualified workers, and there is a 12% projected increase in job opportunities for CNAs over the next 10 years. Completing the training and certification needed to become a Certified Nursing Assistant is an excellent entry point into the health care field.
CNA Training Centers in Minnesota
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|BRIDGES CARE COMMUNITY||Ada||(218)784-5500||201 9th Street West, Suite 2, Ada, MN 56510||www.blcada.org/|
|AICOTA HEALTH CARE CENTER||Aitkin||(218)927-2164||850 2nd Street NW, Aitkin, MN 56431||www.aicota.com/|
|ALEXANDRIA TECHNICAL-COMMUNITY COLLEGE||Alexandria||(320)762-0221||1601 Jefferson Street, Alexandria, MN 56308||www.alextech.edu/|
|ANOKA TECHNICAL COLLEGE||Anoka||(763)576-4793||1355 West Highway 10, Anoka, MN 55303||www.anokatech.edu/|
|RIVERLAND COMMUNITY COLLEGE-ALBERT LEA *||Austin||(507)433-0653||1900 8th Avenue NW, Austin, MN 55912||www.riverland.edu/|
|LAKEWOOD CARE CENTER||Baudette||(218)634-3488||600 Main Ave South, Baudette, MN 56623|
|THE LUTHERAN HOME||Belle Plaine||(952)873-2215||337 South Meridian Street, Belle Plaine, MN 56011||www.thelutheranhome.org/|
|NORTHWEST TECHNICAL COLLEGE-BEMIDJI||Bemidji||(218)333-6645||905 Grant Avenue SE, Bemidji, MN 56601||www.ntcmn.edu/|
|BIGFORK VALLEY||Big Fork||(218)743-3174||???750 Main Street South. Pine City MN, 55063||www.bigforkvalley.org/|
|NORMANDALE COMMUNITY COLLEGE||Bloomington||(952)487-8442||9700 France Avenue South, Bloomington, MN 55431||www.normandale.edu/|
|BRAINERD SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL||Brainerd||(218)824-6247||400 Quince Street, Brainerd MN, 56401||http://bhs.isd181.org/|
|ACCELERATED SCHOOL OF NURSING ASSISTANT||Brooklyn Center||(763)566-5655||7046 Brooklyn Blvd., Brooklyn Center, MN 55429|
|HENNEPIN TECHNICAL COLLEGE-BROOKLYN PARK *||Brooklyn Park||(952)995-1300||9000 Brooklyn Boulevard, Brooklyn Park, MN 55445||www.hennepintech.edu/|
|JOLIZ SCHOOL OF NURSING ASSISTANT||Brooklyn Park||(763)354-0914||SUITE 203, Brooklyn Park, MN 55443|
|BROWERVILLE HIGH SCHOOL||Browerville||(320)594-2272||6th and Park, Browerville MN 56438||www.browerville.k12.mn.us/|