List of Elite Programs in Minneapolis
Matching School Ads
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting
- Provides the healthcare knowledge & technical skills students need to get ahead
- SACS accredited with campuses in VA, FL, NC, SC & flexible online & on-campus courses
- US News & World Report ranks Online Bachelor’s Programs among top 10%
- Supportive learning atmosphere with small class sizes & plenty of academic support
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
- Trusted San Antonio college and Institution of the Year 2018 offering campus-based and online accredited programs in Aviation Maintenance, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Business, and Nursing.
- Accelerated programs designed with affordability and convenience in mind. Achieve your professional goals faster and affordably. Financial aid, scholarships, and U.S. veterans benefits available.
- Hallmark University offers master’s, bachelor’s, and associate’s degrees that align with current industry needs to give graduates the best opportunity for success.
- Hallmark's Student Affairs’ team works directly with industry leaders to assist students in securing employment after they graduate. Our goal is 90% placement within 90 days of graduation!
- Hallmark's 20:1 student-teacher ratio allow instructors to give students constant, personal help and attention. And with 6 terms a year, you never need to wait to apply. Get started today!
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
Salaries for CNA Certification Jobs in MinneapolisAn applicant with no license but some education may work as a nursing assistant in Minneapolis, but only those who pass the state requirements can work as a CNA. The salary for a nursing assistant is usually in the low $20,000 to $25,000 range, but gaining your CNA certification can help you earn even more. The median annual salary for a CNA working in Minneapolis is $32,000 a year. The range reported among workers who have less experience and those with more experience is between $26,000 and around $38,000 a year.
List of CNA Certification Programs in MinneapolisThere are a wide range of community colleges and other schools that prepare Certified Nursing Assistants. Enrolled students will spend a certain number of hours in the classroom before working on their clinical rotations. The top schools and programs located in Minneapolis include:
- Minneapolis Community and Technical College
- Sanford-Brown College
- Globe University
- College of St. Catherine
- Midwest Career Institute
- Summit Academy
- Comfort Services LLC
- North American Medical Academy
- Argosy University
- International Institute of Minnesota
- Hubert H. Humphrey Job Corps Center