List of Elite Programs in Michigan
- Patient Care Technician (Diploma)
- Medical Assistant (Diploma)
- Practical Nursing (Diploma)
- And more...
Since 1866, Davenport University has been providing students with real-world experience, giving them the edge they need to get the career they want.
Our goal is to offer guaranteed job placement to most of our students by 2020.
- Medical Assisting, AAS
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
At Broadveiw University, we prepare students for exciting careers in high-value fields. Imagine getting paid for what you love doing. It all starts with career-based training at Broadview University.
- Medical Assistant (Diploma)
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Medical Assisting
- Physical Therapy Aide
As a student at South University, you will have the opportunity to learn from accomplished faculty members who have real-world experience in the subjects that they teach. Our small class sizes allow you to receive personalized attention from instructors, and the encouragement to recognize your goals for the future and the means to achieve them.
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
- Current RNs can choose from RN to BSN or RN to MSN online programs
- RN-to-BSN program offers courses in Illness and Disease Management, Principles of Assessment, and Holistic Professional Nursing
- RN to MSN specializations include Family Nurse Practitioner, Adult-Gerontology and more
- Courses help develop students’ assessment, patient care, and community outreach skills
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (MSN)
Find Accredited CNA Certification Schools in MichiganPreparing for and passing the state certification exam is necessary to qualify for employment as a CNA. Several accredited CNA schools in Michigan include:
- Henry Ford Community College - As a student, you'll learn the skills that will enable you to work in a long-term care facility, hospital, doctors office or any relative home health care setting.
- Lansing Community College - Students prepare to treat the needs of health care patients in various health care settings. This program prepares students to take the state nurse aide certification exam.
- Washtenaw Community College - This program requires discipline, as no absences are allowed. Students combine classroom, clinical and laboratory training to prepare for a career in the health care.
Salaries for CNA Jobs in MichiganAccording to CareerOneStop, certified nursing assistants earned an average, high, yearly salary of $35,800 in 2013. For the same year, certified nursing assistants earned an average, low, yearly salary of $20,000. From 2012 through 2022, the job outlook for certified nursing assistants is expected to grow 21 percent faster than the average for all occupations, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
List of CNA Certification Programs in MichiganThough CNA programs may differ by state and locality, it's common for programs to be offered through a hospital or local college. Program curriculum includes taking patient vital signs, transferring patients to wheelchairs, medical terminology, taking a patient's blood pressure, adjusting hospital beds, patient care and the proper use of medical equipment. If you like the idea of working directly with patients to help support their general health care needs, training to become a certified nursing assistant might be the perfect career path for you.
CNA Training Centers in Michigan
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|Lenawee Medical Care Facility||Adrian||517-263-6794||200 Sand Creek Hwy, Adrian, MI 49221||www.lenaweemedicalcarefacility.org/|
|Lenawee Vocational Technical||Adrian||517-263-2108||1372 N. Main Street, Adrian, MI 49221||www.lisd.us/|
|Kellogg Community College-East||Albion||517-630-8169||14055 26 Mile Road, Albion, MI 49224||www.kellogg.edu/|
|Allegan County Area Tech Ed Center||Allegan||269-673-3121||2891 116th Avenue, Allegan, MI 49010|
|Health Career Solutions||Allen Park||313-551-5815||4611 Allen Road, Allen Park, MI 48101||http://healthcaresolutionsandcareergroup.com/|
|Stautzenberger Institute||Allen Park||313-294-9715||16630 Southfield Road, Allen Park, MI 48101||www.sitoday.com/allenpark/|
|Mt. Pleasant Area Voc/Tech||Alma||989-463-3111||1500 North Pine Avenue, Alma, MI 48858||www.mpatc.com/|
|Healing Hands Training||Alpena||989-884-2605||Alpena Community College, Alpena, MI 49707|
|Washtenaw Community College||Ann Arbor||734-973-3474||4800 East Huron River Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48105||www.wccnet.edu/|
|The Village Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing||Armada||586-784-5322||22600 West Main Street, Armada, MI 48005||www.thevillagerehab.com/|
|Lapeer Ed and Tech Center||Attica||810-664-1124||690 North Lake Pleasant Road, Attica, MI 48412|
|Baker College Auburn Hills||Auburn Hills||248-340-0600||1500 University Drive, Auburn Hills, MI 48326||http://www.baker.edu/baker-college-of-auburn-hills/|
|Huron ISD-Huron Area Technical Ctr||Bad Axe||989-269-9284||1160 S. Van Dyke, Bad Axe, MI 48413|
|St. Clair County Community College||Bad Axe||810-269-6611||65 Patrick Dr, Bad Axe, MI 48413||www.sc4.edu/|
|Kellogg Community College||Battle Creek||269-965-3931||450 North Avenue, Battle Creek, MI 49017||www.kellogg.edu/|