List of Elite Programs in Michigan
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
- Patient Care Technician (Diploma)
- Medical Assistant (Diploma)
- Practical Nursing (Diploma)
- And more...
Career Quest Learning Centers offers programs in business, information technology, and health care that are designed to get you into your new career fast.
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Office Administration (AAS)
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education (Bridge)
Since 1866, Davenport University has been providing students with real-world experience, giving them the edge they need to get the career they want.
Our goal is to offer guaranteed job placement to most of our students by 2020.
- Family Nurse Practitioner, PG Cert
- Family Nurse Practitioner, MSN
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (MSN)
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
As a student at South University, you will have the opportunity to learn from accomplished faculty members who have real-world experience in the subjects that they teach. Our small class sizes allow you to receive personalized attention from instructors, and the encouragement to recognize your goals for the future and the means to achieve them.
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Find Accredited CNA Certification Schools in MichiganPreparing for and passing the state certification exam is necessary to qualify for employment as a CNA. Several accredited CNA schools in Michigan include:
- Henry Ford Community College - As a student, you'll learn the skills that will enable you to work in a long-term care facility, hospital, doctors office or any relative home health care setting.
- Lansing Community College - Students prepare to treat the needs of health care patients in various health care settings. This program prepares students to take the state nurse aide certification exam.
- Washtenaw Community College - This program requires discipline, as no absences are allowed. Students combine classroom, clinical and laboratory training to prepare for a career in the health care.
Salaries for CNA Jobs in MichiganAccording to CareerOneStop, certified nursing assistants earned an average, high, yearly salary of $35,800 in 2013. For the same year, certified nursing assistants earned an average, low, yearly salary of $20,000. From 2012 through 2022, the job outlook for certified nursing assistants is expected to grow 21 percent faster than the average for all occupations, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
List of CNA Certification Programs in MichiganThough CNA programs may differ by state and locality, it's common for programs to be offered through a hospital or local college. Program curriculum includes taking patient vital signs, transferring patients to wheelchairs, medical terminology, taking a patient's blood pressure, adjusting hospital beds, patient care and the proper use of medical equipment. If you like the idea of working directly with patients to help support their general health care needs, training to become a certified nursing assistant might be the perfect career path for you.
CNA Training Centers in Michigan
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|Lenawee Medical Care Facility||Adrian||517-263-6794||200 Sand Creek Hwy, Adrian, MI 49221||www.lenaweemedicalcarefacility.org/|
|Lenawee Vocational Technical||Adrian||517-263-2108||1372 N. Main Street, Adrian, MI 49221||www.lisd.us/|
|Kellogg Community College-East||Albion||517-630-8169||14055 26 Mile Road, Albion, MI 49224||www.kellogg.edu/|
|Allegan County Area Tech Ed Center||Allegan||269-673-3121||2891 116th Avenue, Allegan, MI 49010|
|Health Career Solutions||Allen Park||313-551-5815||4611 Allen Road, Allen Park, MI 48101||http://healthcaresolutionsandcareergroup.com/|
|Stautzenberger Institute||Allen Park||313-294-9715||16630 Southfield Road, Allen Park, MI 48101||www.sitoday.com/allenpark/|
|Mt. Pleasant Area Voc/Tech||Alma||989-463-3111||1500 North Pine Avenue, Alma, MI 48858||www.mpatc.com/|
|Healing Hands Training||Alpena||989-884-2605||Alpena Community College, Alpena, MI 49707|
|Washtenaw Community College||Ann Arbor||734-973-3474||4800 East Huron River Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48105||www.wccnet.edu/|
|The Village Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing||Armada||586-784-5322||22600 West Main Street, Armada, MI 48005||www.thevillagerehab.com/|
|Lapeer Ed and Tech Center||Attica||810-664-1124||690 North Lake Pleasant Road, Attica, MI 48412|
|Baker College Auburn Hills||Auburn Hills||248-340-0600||1500 University Drive, Auburn Hills, MI 48326||http://www.baker.edu/baker-college-of-auburn-hills/|
|Huron ISD-Huron Area Technical Ctr||Bad Axe||989-269-9284||1160 S. Van Dyke, Bad Axe, MI 48413|
|St. Clair County Community College||Bad Axe||810-269-6611||65 Patrick Dr, Bad Axe, MI 48413||www.sc4.edu/|
|Kellogg Community College||Battle Creek||269-965-3931||450 North Avenue, Battle Creek, MI 49017||www.kellogg.edu/|