List of Elite Programs in Michigan
Matching School Ads
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
Since 1866, Davenport University has been providing students with real-world experience, giving them the edge they need to get the career they want.
Our goal is to offer guaranteed job placement to most of our students by 2020.
- Nursing Completion Program, BS
Get allied health training with Ross Medical Education Center. We offer programs in dental assisting, medical assisting, medical insurance billing and office administration, and pharmacy tech.
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
Find Accredited CNA Certification Schools in MichiganPreparing for and passing the state certification exam is necessary to qualify for employment as a CNA. Several accredited CNA schools in Michigan include:
- Henry Ford Community College - As a student, you'll learn the skills that will enable you to work in a long-term care facility, hospital, doctors office or any relative home health care setting.
- Lansing Community College - Students prepare to treat the needs of health care patients in various health care settings. This program prepares students to take the state nurse aide certification exam.
- Washtenaw Community College - This program requires discipline, as no absences are allowed. Students combine classroom, clinical and laboratory training to prepare for a career in the health care.
Salaries for CNA Jobs in MichiganAccording to CareerOneStop, certified nursing assistants earned an average, high, yearly salary of $35,800 in 2013. For the same year, certified nursing assistants earned an average, low, yearly salary of $20,000. From 2012 through 2022, the job outlook for certified nursing assistants is expected to grow 21 percent faster than the average for all occupations, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
List of CNA Certification Programs in MichiganThough CNA programs may differ by state and locality, it's common for programs to be offered through a hospital or local college. Program curriculum includes taking patient vital signs, transferring patients to wheelchairs, medical terminology, taking a patient's blood pressure, adjusting hospital beds, patient care and the proper use of medical equipment. If you like the idea of working directly with patients to help support their general health care needs, training to become a certified nursing assistant might be the perfect career path for you.
CNA Training Centers in Michigan
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|Lenawee Medical Care Facility||Adrian||517-263-6794||200 Sand Creek Hwy, Adrian, MI 49221||www.lenaweemedicalcarefacility.org/|
|Lenawee Vocational Technical||Adrian||517-263-2108||1372 N. Main Street, Adrian, MI 49221||www.lisd.us/|
|Kellogg Community College-East||Albion||517-630-8169||14055 26 Mile Road, Albion, MI 49224||www.kellogg.edu/|
|Allegan County Area Tech Ed Center||Allegan||269-673-3121||2891 116th Avenue, Allegan, MI 49010|
|Health Career Solutions||Allen Park||313-551-5815||4611 Allen Road, Allen Park, MI 48101||http://healthcaresolutionsandcareergroup.com/|
|Stautzenberger Institute||Allen Park||313-294-9715||16630 Southfield Road, Allen Park, MI 48101||www.sitoday.com/allenpark/|
|Mt. Pleasant Area Voc/Tech||Alma||989-463-3111||1500 North Pine Avenue, Alma, MI 48858||www.mpatc.com/|
|Healing Hands Training||Alpena||989-884-2605||Alpena Community College, Alpena, MI 49707|
|Washtenaw Community College||Ann Arbor||734-973-3474||4800 East Huron River Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48105||www.wccnet.edu/|
|The Village Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing||Armada||586-784-5322||22600 West Main Street, Armada, MI 48005||www.thevillagerehab.com/|
|Lapeer Ed and Tech Center||Attica||810-664-1124||690 North Lake Pleasant Road, Attica, MI 48412|
|Baker College Auburn Hills||Auburn Hills||248-340-0600||1500 University Drive, Auburn Hills, MI 48326||http://www.baker.edu/baker-college-of-auburn-hills/|
|Huron ISD-Huron Area Technical Ctr||Bad Axe||989-269-9284||1160 S. Van Dyke, Bad Axe, MI 48413|
|St. Clair County Community College||Bad Axe||810-269-6611||65 Patrick Dr, Bad Axe, MI 48413||www.sc4.edu/|
|Kellogg Community College||Battle Creek||269-965-3931||450 North Avenue, Battle Creek, MI 49017||www.kellogg.edu/|