It is very important for prospective certified nursing assistants to enroll in a program that has received a full accreditation from the state of Arizona. While there are many un-accredited programs that offer a decent education, they do not hold the same standing with the certification board or with prospective employers.
List of Elite Programs in Mesa
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- And more...
- Provides the healthcare knowledge & technical skills students need to get ahead
- SACS accredited with campuses in VA, FL, NC, SC & flexible online & on-campus courses
- US News & World Report ranks Online Bachelor’s Programs among top 10%
- Supportive learning atmosphere with small class sizes & plenty of academic support
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
Arizona College prepares students to work in the 'real world' of medicine. With the use of lecture and laboratory teaching, we provide our students with hands on experience.
- Medical Assisting
- Dental Assisting
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
Get hands-on training with Brookline College. We offer diploma and degree programs in the areas of health care, business, nursing, criminal justice, paralegal, and computer security. We understand that today's student is busy with many responsibilities, so we offer day, evening, and online classes, giving you options to fit school into your schedule.
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Diploma - Dental Assistant
- Trusted San Antonio college and Institution of the Year 2018 offering campus-based and online accredited programs in Aviation Maintenance, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Business, and Nursing.
- Accelerated programs designed with affordability and convenience in mind. Achieve your professional goals faster and affordably. Financial aid, scholarships, and U.S. veterans benefits available.
- Hallmark University offers master’s, bachelor’s, and associate’s degrees that align with current industry needs to give graduates the best opportunity for success.
- Hallmark's Student Affairs’ team works directly with industry leaders to assist students in securing employment after they graduate. Our goal is 90% placement within 90 days of graduation!
- Hallmark's 20:1 student-teacher ratio allow instructors to give students constant, personal help and attention. And with 6 terms a year, you never need to wait to apply. Get started today!
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
UEI College (Formally Anthem College – Bryman School) is for individuals who seek to achieve more with their lives through education and training. No matter what stage of life you find yourself in, it is never too late to set new goals for yourself.
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant - DIP
In order to complete the program and become a certified nursing assistant, students must go through a 100 + hour program. This program is divided into 70-80 hours of work in the classroom, along with 30-40 hours of work in a clinic. The distribution of hours allows students to gain both a theoretical and practical understanding of the material.
Being a certified nursing assistant is a tough job, with nurses required to assist doctors and other medical staff in a myriad of ways. Nurses must be equipped to work in conditions of long term care, acute care, and medical emergencies. By learning topics such as psychology, physiology, biology, and other nursing techniques, students should be more than prepared for their first job out of school.
If a student is serious about getting their nursing certification, they must have a high school diploma or a GED. This qualification must be obtained before enrollment in the accredited CNA program.
When students complete their school hours in the program, they will take an examination that determines their qualification for a nursing job. Students who pass the exam are given a nursing certification by the state of Arizona.
Salaries for CNA Certification Jobs in Mesa
The median salary for a certified nursing assistant in Mesa, AZ is 29,000 per year. Depending on a nurse’s level of experience and where they work, this median salary can vary. At the bottom end, some nurses are paid $25,000 a year, while others may earn as much as $36,000.
List of CNA Certification Training Programs in Arizona
Here is a list of all the CNA training programs in the state of Arizona. These are programs that have been accredited and approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing. If the school that interests you is not listed here, it may be better to enroll in another institution.