List of Elite Programs in Memphis
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assisting
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- Certificate in Medical Assisting
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science with a Concentration in Nuclear Medicine
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- And more...
Salaries for CNA Certification Jobs in MemphisThe average salary for a CNA working in Memphis is $21,000 a year, which is less than what those working in similar jobs earn in neighboring states. A registered nurse working in the state can earn more than $40,000 a year. Caregivers perform some of the same tasks that a CNA does but typically do not have a license. Those workers earn less than $17,000 a year on average. There are many scholarships and other opportunities that let students complete a CNA degree without spending thousands of dollars on school every year.
List of CNA Certification Programs in MemphisMemphis is home to a number of vocational schools and career training colleges that offer CNA programs. High school students may also have the chance to study this career and earn the experience needed to obtain a license in the state prior to finishing high school. Some of the best choices for Memphis students include:
- America Training Institute
- Career Academy
- Maysept Healthcare Services
- Memphis Academy of National Nursing Assistants
- CNA Training Academy
- Memphis Health Careers Training Academy
- Harbor View Nursing and Rehabilitation
- Southwest Career and Technology Center High School
- Kingsbury Career Technology Center
- Tennessee College of Applied Technology at Memphis
- William and Johnson Career College