List of Elite Programs in Massachusetts
- Available programs include Medical Assistant Training, Dental Assistant Training, and more.
- Programs help students prepare for the respective certification exams offered by the American Medical Technologists (AMT).
- Students learn in Doctor’s Office Classrooms that simulate a professional medical office.
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
At Porter and Chester Institute, we’re serious about preparing you for career success. By completing one of our Automotive, Computer, Healthcare, or Trades programs, you’ll enjoy five advantages during your job search:
1. You gain knowledge and skills employers want you to know.
2. You learn from instructors who’ve worked in the field.
3. You learn by doing through hands-on instruction.
4. You develop personal skills and habits to become more employable.
5. You enhance your job interview skills and résumé.
- Medical Assisting
- Dental Assisting
- Professional Medical Assistant
Earn your degree from Lincoln College of New England. Over 30 undergraduate programs are available in Health Sciences, Business, Communications, Hospitality, and more. Financial aid is available for those who qualify
- Dental Chairside Assistant, Certificate
- Dental Administrative Assistant, AAS
- Clinical Medical Assistant-CERT
- Medical Assistant-AS
- Practical Nursing (LPN)-CERT
- And more...
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate (MSN to FNP)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
CNA Certification in MassachusettsThe minimum 100 hours described above is the training you need to become certified in Massachusetts. In order to enroll in a program that will provide those hours, you have to be at least 18 and in good health, including passing a TB screening, pass a criminal record check and have at least the equivalent of a high school diploma. Once you have enrolled in and passed your requisite coursework, you will need to take and pass the state certification exam. The text is administered at various approved sites, and involves written and practical work. If you pass the exam, you will be added to the Massachusetts Nurse Aide Registry.
Salaries for CNA Jobs in MassachusettsThe Bureau of Labor Statistics lists CNAs under the broader category of nursing aides, and lists the median annual salary for all nurses aides at a little over $24,000. According to Nurse Groups, the averages in different states range from $18,000 to $32,000 per year. Massachusetts CNA jobs average around $24,000 a year, though some CNAs may make as much as $31,000. Much depends on what kind of health care facility or organization you work for. You will also likely make more later in your career than you will at entry level.
List of CNA Certification Programs in MassachusettsSenior homes, rehab facilities, vocational-technical schools, community colleges, healthcare systems and job centers are some of the places where you will find the programs you need as you prepare for your work as a CNA. Top CNA Classes and other online resources can help you locate the schools you need in the regional areas that are convenient for you.
CNA Training Centers in Massachusetts
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|GENESIS HEALTH CARE NA PROGRAM||Agawam||413-786-8000||61 COOPER ST, AGAWAM, MA 01001|
|HOME HEALTH CARE CONNECTION||Amesbury||978-550-6916||120 FRIEND ST, AMESBURY, MA 01913|
|GREATER LAWRENCE TECHNICAL SCHOOL||Andover||978-686-0194||57 RIVER RD, ANDOVER, MA 01810||www.glts.net/|
|AASTC PARTNERSHIP/LIFE CARE ATTLEBORO||Attleboro||508-222-5160||42 UNION ST, ATTLEBORO, MA 02703|
|INTERNATIONAL HEALTH CARE TRAINING-SERVICES||Attleboro||508-222-8710||21 PARK ST SUITE 316, ATTLEBORO, MA 02703||www.interhealthtrainingservices.com/|
|TEMPLETON DEVELOPMENT CENTER||Baldwinville||978-407-5257||212 FREIGHTHEAD RD, BALDWINVILLE, MA 01436|
|SHAWSHEEN VALLEY TECH HS-EVENING||Billerica||978-667-2111||100 COOK ST, BILLERICA, MA 01821||www.shawsheentech.org/|
|ROYAL CAPE COD NURSING-REHABILITATION CENTER||Blizzards Bay||608-759-5752||8 LEWIS POINT RD, BLIZZARDS BAY, MA 02533|
|ROXBURY COMM.COLLEGE CORPORATE AND COMMUNITY ED||Boston||617-933-7432||1234 COLUMBUS AVE, BOSTON, MA 02120||www.rcc.mass.edu/|
|SOUTH COVE MANOR NURSING HOME||Boston||617-423-0590||120 SHAWMUT AVE, BOSTON, MA 02118|
|BOURNE MANOR EFC||Bourne||508-759-8880||146 MAC ARTHUR BLVD, BOURNE, MA 02532||www.bournemanor.org/|
|UPPER CAPE COD REG VOC TECH SCHOOL-ADULT||Bourne||508-759-7711||220 SANDWICH RD, BOURNE, MA 02532||www.uppercapetech.com/|
|JOHN SCOTT HOUSE||Braintree||781-843-1860||233 MIDDLE ST, BRAINTREE, MA 02184||www.welchhrg.com/|
|EPOCH SENIOR HEALTHCARE LIVING CENTER||Brewster||508-896-7046||873 HARWICH RD, BREWSTER, MA 02631||www.epochsl.com/|
|PLEASANT BAY NURSING-REHAB CENTER||Brewster||508-240-1969||383 ORLEANS RD, BREWSTER, MA 02631||www.pleasantbaycenters.com/|