List of Elite Programs in Maryland
Matching School Ads
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting
- Find your future with a degree in Medical Billing and Coding from Fortis
- Degree offered across 10 campuses in AZ, FL, MD, NJ, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX and UT
- All Fortis colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or others
- Fortis also offers this degree online, for students who need more flexibility
- Be prepared for both office & hospital settings with the latest software systems
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- And more...
Locations: Grand Prairie
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
Harris School of Business offers career-focused education that gives you the skills you need to make the leap into your new career.
- Professional Medical Assistant Plus
Find Accredited CNA Schools in MarylandCNA classes throughout Maryland typically form on a regular, rotating basis. Community colleges, workforce development offices, and specialized private schools all offer courses that prepare students for a CNA career. Local direct mail advertisements, billboard, phone books, and internet searchers will likely turn up a plethora of options for potential students. In the Baltimore metro area alone, there are more than 100 different accredited CNA programs.
CNA Certification in MarylandA CNA certification class alone does not permit a potential student to use the CNA credentials. After completing an approved CNA training session or completing CNA classes online, a student is required to take and pass a CNA test that evaluates the educational aptitude and practical application of the material presented.
Salaries for CNA Jobs in MarylandDepending on the particular field or area of practice, the average salary for a person with their CNA license will vary. The lowest paying hourly positions will generally start at about $11, while the advanced and salary positions for the experienced assistant will progress upwards from about $40,000 per year.
List of CNA Certification Programs in MarylandThere are numerous CNA schools in Maryland, and this list includes only a sample of the accredited schools that offer a certificate for those people interested in learning how to become a CNA.
- American Red Cross
- Maryland Workforce Investment Act
- Baltimore City Community College
- Baltimore County Community College
- Montgomery College
- Healthcare Training Solutions, LLC
CNA Training Centers in Maryland
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|Northern High School (Garrett County)||Accident||(301) 746-8668||86 Pride Parkway, Accident, MD 21520||http://garrettcountyschools.org/northern-high
|Anne Arundel Medical Center||Annapolis||(443) 481-1000||2001 Medical Parkway, Annapolis, MD 21401||http://www.aahs.org/
|Genesis Eldercare-Spa Creek||Annapolis||(410) 269-5100||35 Milkshake Ln, Annapolis, MD 21403|
|Anne Arundel Community College/PCT||Arnold||(410) 777-2222||101 College Parkway, Arnold, MD 21012||http://www.aacc.edu/
|American Red Cross||Baltimore||(410) 624-2000||4800 Mount Hope Dr, Baltimore, MD 23219||http://www.redcross.org/
|Baltimore City Community College||Baltimore||(410) 462-8300||2901 Liberty Heights Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21215||http://www.bccc.edu/
|Caroline Center||Baltimore||(410) 563-1303||900 Somerset Street, Baltimore, MD 21202||http://www.caroline-center.org/
|Coppin State University||Baltimore||(410) 951-3000||2500 West North Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21216||http://www.coppin.edu/
|Edmondson-Westside High School||Baltimore||(410) 396-0685||501 Athol Ave, Baltimore, MD 21229||http://edmondsonwestsidehighschool.com/
|Gandhi-s Institute of Health Found||Baltimore||(443) 341-6171||6120 Baltimore National Pike, Baltimore, MD 21228|
|Genesis Eldercare- Heritage Center||Baltimore||(410) 282-6310||7232 German Hill Rd, Baltimore, MD 21222||http://www.genesishcc.com/HeritageMD|
|Genesis Eldercare-Cromwell Center||Baltimore||(410) 661-5955||8710 Emge Rd, Baltimore, MD 21234||http://www.genesishcc.com/Cromwell|
|Genesis Eldercare-Franklin Woods||Baltimore||(410) 391-2600||9200 Franklin Square Drive, Baltimore, MD 21237||http://www.genesishcc.com/FranklinWoods|
|Johns Hopkins Bayview Geriatric Ctr.||Baltimore||(410) 550-0100||4940 Eastern Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21224||http://www.hopkinsbayview.org/|
|Levindale Geriatric Center||Baltimore||(410) 601-2400||2434 West Belvedere Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21215||http://www.lifebridgehealth.org/Levindale/Levindale2.aspx|