List of Elite Programs in Maryland
- Apply At Fortis College Today! Explore the Career Programs.
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- And more...
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
The Metropolitan Institute of Health and Technology (MIHT) is dedicated to educating men and women to serve with confidence in the health and technology industry. MIHT provides career training for students to move forward in their chosen field of study, changing their lives for the better. MIHT strives to provide quality education with affordable tuition. Our staff works to determine the best financial options for students on an individualized level.
- Clinical Medical Assisting
- Dental Assisting
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Advanced Practice Nurse
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Executive Nursing Leadership
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate (MSN to FNP)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Find Accredited CNA Schools in MarylandCNA classes throughout Maryland typically form on a regular, rotating basis. Community colleges, workforce development offices, and specialized private schools all offer courses that prepare students for a CNA career. Local direct mail advertisements, billboard, phone books, and internet searchers will likely turn up a plethora of options for potential students. In the Baltimore metro area alone, there are more than 100 different accredited CNA programs.
CNA Certification in MarylandA CNA certification class alone does not permit a potential student to use the CNA credentials. After completing an approved CNA training session or completing CNA classes online, a student is required to take and pass a CNA test that evaluates the educational aptitude and practical application of the material presented.
Salaries for CNA Jobs in MarylandDepending on the particular field or area of practice, the average salary for a person with their CNA license will vary. The lowest paying hourly positions will generally start at about $11, while the advanced and salary positions for the experienced assistant will progress upwards from about $40,000 per year.
List of CNA Certification Programs in MarylandThere are numerous CNA schools in Maryland, and this list includes only a sample of the accredited schools that offer a certificate for those people interested in learning how to become a CNA.
- American Red Cross
- Maryland Workforce Investment Act
- Baltimore City Community College
- Baltimore County Community College
- Montgomery College
- Healthcare Training Solutions, LLC
CNA Training Centers in Maryland
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|Northern High School (Garrett County)||Accident||(301) 746-8668||86 Pride Parkway, Accident, MD 21520||http://garrettcountyschools.org/northern-high
|Anne Arundel Medical Center||Annapolis||(443) 481-1000||2001 Medical Parkway, Annapolis, MD 21401||http://www.aahs.org/
|Genesis Eldercare-Spa Creek||Annapolis||(410) 269-5100||35 Milkshake Ln, Annapolis, MD 21403|
|Anne Arundel Community College/PCT||Arnold||(410) 777-2222||101 College Parkway, Arnold, MD 21012||http://www.aacc.edu/
|American Red Cross||Baltimore||(410) 624-2000||4800 Mount Hope Dr, Baltimore, MD 23219||http://www.redcross.org/
|Baltimore City Community College||Baltimore||(410) 462-8300||2901 Liberty Heights Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21215||http://www.bccc.edu/
|Caroline Center||Baltimore||(410) 563-1303||900 Somerset Street, Baltimore, MD 21202||http://www.caroline-center.org/
|Coppin State University||Baltimore||(410) 951-3000||2500 West North Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21216||http://www.coppin.edu/
|Edmondson-Westside High School||Baltimore||(410) 396-0685||501 Athol Ave, Baltimore, MD 21229||http://edmondsonwestsidehighschool.com/
|Gandhi-s Institute of Health Found||Baltimore||(443) 341-6171||6120 Baltimore National Pike, Baltimore, MD 21228|
|Genesis Eldercare- Heritage Center||Baltimore||(410) 282-6310||7232 German Hill Rd, Baltimore, MD 21222||http://www.genesishcc.com/HeritageMD|
|Genesis Eldercare-Cromwell Center||Baltimore||(410) 661-5955||8710 Emge Rd, Baltimore, MD 21234||http://www.genesishcc.com/Cromwell|
|Genesis Eldercare-Franklin Woods||Baltimore||(410) 391-2600||9200 Franklin Square Drive, Baltimore, MD 21237||http://www.genesishcc.com/FranklinWoods|
|Johns Hopkins Bayview Geriatric Ctr.||Baltimore||(410) 550-0100||4940 Eastern Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21224||http://www.hopkinsbayview.org/|
|Levindale Geriatric Center||Baltimore||(410) 601-2400||2434 West Belvedere Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21215||http://www.lifebridgehealth.org/Levindale/Levindale2.aspx|