List of Elite Programs in Maryland
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assistant
- Expanded Function Dental Assistant
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- Medical Assistant
At YTI Career Institute, we are your beacon—brightening your future outlook and lighting your path to a rewarding career. As a YTI student, you’ll enjoy five advantages:
1. Industry-modeled training in Trades and Technical, Computers, Business, Medical, Culinary Arts or Criminal Justice.
2. Accelerated programs you can complete in as few as 9 months.
3. Energized, student-centered faculty who provide personalized instruction.
4. Financial Aid assistance for those who qualify.
5. Career Services assistance through your Career Services Specialist.
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assisting - Diploma
The Metropolitan Institute of Health and Technology (MIHT) is dedicated to educating men and women to serve with confidence in the health and technology industry. MIHT provides career training for students to move forward in their chosen field of study, changing their lives for the better. MIHT strives to provide quality education with affordable tuition. Our staff works to determine the best financial options for students on an individualized level.
- Clinical Medical Assisting
- Dental Assisting
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
What Are You Waiting For?
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Dental Assisting - Associate's
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
[email protected], the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- BSN completion program for Registered Nurses is available entirely online.
- The RN to BSN program is designed to help students advance their career, or prepare for post-graduate opportunities.
- Courses teach modern health assessment and treatment methods, how to evaluate potential disease or injury, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
Find Accredited CNA Schools in MarylandCNA classes throughout Maryland typically form on a regular, rotating basis. Community colleges, workforce development offices, and specialized private schools all offer courses that prepare students for a CNA career. Local direct mail advertisements, billboard, phone books, and internet searchers will likely turn up a plethora of options for potential students. In the Baltimore metro area alone, there are more than 100 different accredited CNA programs.
CNA Certification in MarylandA CNA certification class alone does not permit a potential student to use the CNA credentials. After completing an approved CNA training session or completing CNA classes online, a student is required to take and pass a CNA test that evaluates the educational aptitude and practical application of the material presented.
Salaries for CNA Jobs in MarylandDepending on the particular field or area of practice, the average salary for a person with their CNA license will vary. The lowest paying hourly positions will generally start at about $11, while the advanced and salary positions for the experienced assistant will progress upwards from about $40,000 per year.
List of CNA Certification Programs in MarylandThere are numerous CNA schools in Maryland, and this list includes only a sample of the accredited schools that offer a certificate for those people interested in learning how to become a CNA.
- American Red Cross
- Maryland Workforce Investment Act
- Baltimore City Community College
- Baltimore County Community College
- Montgomery College
- Healthcare Training Solutions, LLC
CNA Training Centers in Maryland
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|Northern High School (Garrett County)||Accident||(301) 746-8668||86 Pride Parkway, Accident, MD 21520||http://garrettcountyschools.org/northern-high
|Anne Arundel Medical Center||Annapolis||(443) 481-1000||2001 Medical Parkway, Annapolis, MD 21401||http://www.aahs.org/
|Genesis Eldercare-Spa Creek||Annapolis||(410) 269-5100||35 Milkshake Ln, Annapolis, MD 21403|
|Anne Arundel Community College/PCT||Arnold||(410) 777-2222||101 College Parkway, Arnold, MD 21012||http://www.aacc.edu/
|American Red Cross||Baltimore||(410) 624-2000||4800 Mount Hope Dr, Baltimore, MD 23219||http://www.redcross.org/
|Baltimore City Community College||Baltimore||(410) 462-8300||2901 Liberty Heights Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21215||http://www.bccc.edu/
|Caroline Center||Baltimore||(410) 563-1303||900 Somerset Street, Baltimore, MD 21202||http://www.caroline-center.org/
|Coppin State University||Baltimore||(410) 951-3000||2500 West North Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21216||http://www.coppin.edu/
|Edmondson-Westside High School||Baltimore||(410) 396-0685||501 Athol Ave, Baltimore, MD 21229||http://edmondsonwestsidehighschool.com/
|Gandhi-s Institute of Health Found||Baltimore||(443) 341-6171||6120 Baltimore National Pike, Baltimore, MD 21228|
|Genesis Eldercare- Heritage Center||Baltimore||(410) 282-6310||7232 German Hill Rd, Baltimore, MD 21222||http://www.genesishcc.com/HeritageMD|
|Genesis Eldercare-Cromwell Center||Baltimore||(410) 661-5955||8710 Emge Rd, Baltimore, MD 21234||http://www.genesishcc.com/Cromwell|
|Genesis Eldercare-Franklin Woods||Baltimore||(410) 391-2600||9200 Franklin Square Drive, Baltimore, MD 21237||http://www.genesishcc.com/FranklinWoods|
|Johns Hopkins Bayview Geriatric Ctr.||Baltimore||(410) 550-0100||4940 Eastern Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21224||http://www.hopkinsbayview.org/|
|Levindale Geriatric Center||Baltimore||(410) 601-2400||2434 West Belvedere Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21215||http://www.lifebridgehealth.org/Levindale/Levindale2.aspx|