List of Elite Programs in Maine
Matching School Ads
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- And more...
- Provides the healthcare knowledge & technical skills students need to get ahead
- SACS accredited with campuses in VA, FL, NC, SC & flexible online & on-campus courses
- US News & World Report ranks Online Bachelor’s Programs among top 10%
- Supportive learning atmosphere with small class sizes & plenty of academic support
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
Find Accredited CNA Certification Schools in MaineFinding an accredited CNA training program and courses may seem like a daunting task in the beginning. Thankfully, Maine is full of excellent options for CNA classes and licensure. There are accredited schools offering both in classroom training and online degrees. It is essential to check with the program you are interested in to verify their credentials. This would include affirming their accreditation and rate of successful licenses upon graduation.
CNA Certification in MaineIn the state of Maine, there are several requirements for certification as a CNA. One of the main requirements is that all students complete 180 hours of approved training. Some of these hours will be spent in the classroom reviewing new material while some will be spent doing hands on activities preparing for the state examination. Before sitting for the state exam, all students will be required to submit for a full background check and be cleared by law enforcement. Depending on your program, you may or may not become CPR certified as well. If this is not offered during the course of your degree, then obtaining a CPR certification from The Red Cross would be advisable. The road to becoming a certified CNA usually takes anywhere between 10-12 weeks and costs anywhere between $600-$1000. It is important to note there will also be a tuberculosis check and fingerprinting. The state of Maine also requires that applicants for licensure are at least 16 years of age and hold a high school diploma or an equivalent.
Salaries for CNA Jobs in MaineThe current average salary for a CNA in Maine is $22,000.
List of CNA Programs in Maine
- Portland Adult Education
Address: 1600, Forest Avenue, Portland, Maine- 04103
Contact Number: (207) 775-0432
- Oxford Hills/Buckfield Adult Education
Address: 256, Main Street. Main Office: Oxford Hills Comp. High School, South Paris, Maine- 04281
Contact Number: (207) 743-8842
- RSU 54/MSAD 54 Adult and Community Education
Address: 61, Academy Circle, Skowhegan, Maine-04976
Contact Number: (207) 474-7553
- Southern Maine Community College
Address: 2, Fort Road, South Portland, Maine- 04106
Contact Number: (207) 741-5500
- York County Community College
Address: 112, College Drive, Wells, Maine- 04090-5341
Contact Number: (800) 580-3820
CNA Training Centers in Maine
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|Auburn Adult Education||Auburn||207-333-6661||77 Harris St, Auburn, ME 04210||http://auburn.maineadulted.org/
|Augusta Adult-Community Ed||Augusta||207-626-2470||33 Union Street, Suite 2, Augusta, ME 04330||http://augusta.maineadulted.org/
|Bangor Adult Education||Bangor||207-941-6310||885 Broadway, Bangor, ME 04401||http://bangor.maineadulted.org/
|Penobscot Job Corps||Bangor||1375 Union St, Bangor, ME 04401||http://penobscot.jobcorps.gov/
|UTC-Bangor||Bangor||207-942-5296||200 Hogan Rd, Bangor, ME 04401||http://utc.mainecte.org/
|RSU-Adult Education||Bath||207-443-8255||800 High Street, Bath, ME 04530||http://rsu24.maineadulted.org/
|Biddeford Adult Education||Biddeford||207-282-3883||18 Maplewood Avenue, Biddeford, ME 04005||http://biddeford.maineadulted.org/
|Boothbay Region ACE||Boothbay Hrbr||207-633-3224||236 Townsend Ave, Boothbay Hrbr, ME 04538||http://www.boothbayae.org/
|Bucksport Adult Ed||Bucksport||207-469-2129||66 Bridge St, PO Box 1341, Bucksport, ME 04416||http://www.rsu25adulted.com/
|WCCC||Calais||207-454-1012||One College Drive, Calais, ME 04619||https://wccc.edu/
|Eastern Aroostook ACE (formerly Caribou AE)||Caribou||207-493-4272||75 Bennett Dr, Caribou, ME 04736||http://rsu39.maineadulted.org/
|SAD#61 and 72 Adult Education||Casco||207-627-4291||1437 Poland Spring Rd, Casco, ME 04015|
|Central Lincoln County Adult Ed||Damariscotta||207-563-2811||767 Main St 1-A, Damariscotta, ME 04543||http://clc.maineadulted.org/
|Tri County A.E.||Dexter||207-924-7670||14 Abbott Hill Road, Dexter, ME 04930|
|Dover Foxcroft A.E. SAD-68||Dover-Foxcroft||207-564-6525||55 High Street, Dover-Foxcroft, ME 04426|