List of Elite Programs in Maine
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Advanced Practice Nurse
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Executive Nursing Leadership
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media, publishers of G.I. Jobs®.
- Each program is designed to instill the knowledge, ethical values, and interpersonal skills of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility.
- Offers several flexible learning options, including a blended format that combines campus and online learning.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Forensic Psychology (MA) (Online)
- 100% Online Education Degrees - Ashford University
- Break new ground in your education career with your BA or MA in Education.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s & Associate's programs to prepare you for the invaluable role of guiding learners or shaping educational initiatives.
- Help Build the World's Future. Apply today!
- BA in Health Education
- BA in Health and Wellness
Find Accredited CNA Certification Schools in MaineFinding an accredited CNA training program and courses may seem like a daunting task in the beginning. Thankfully, Maine is full of excellent options for CNA classes and licensure. There are accredited schools offering both in classroom training and online degrees. It is essential to check with the program you are interested in to verify their credentials. This would include affirming their accreditation and rate of successful licenses upon graduation.
CNA Certification in MaineIn the state of Maine, there are several requirements for certification as a CNA. One of the main requirements is that all students complete 180 hours of approved training. Some of these hours will be spent in the classroom reviewing new material while some will be spent doing hands on activities preparing for the state examination. Before sitting for the state exam, all students will be required to submit for a full background check and be cleared by law enforcement. Depending on your program, you may or may not become CPR certified as well. If this is not offered during the course of your degree, then obtaining a CPR certification from The Red Cross would be advisable. The road to becoming a certified CNA usually takes anywhere between 10-12 weeks and costs anywhere between $600-$1000. It is important to note there will also be a tuberculosis check and fingerprinting. The state of Maine also requires that applicants for licensure are at least 16 years of age and hold a high school diploma or an equivalent.
Salaries for CNA Jobs in MaineThe current average salary for a CNA in Maine is $22,000.
List of CNA Programs in Maine
- Portland Adult Education
Address: 1600, Forest Avenue, Portland, Maine- 04103
Contact Number: (207) 775-0432
- Oxford Hills/Buckfield Adult Education
Address: 256, Main Street. Main Office: Oxford Hills Comp. High School, South Paris, Maine- 04281
Contact Number: (207) 743-8842
- RSU 54/MSAD 54 Adult and Community Education
Address: 61, Academy Circle, Skowhegan, Maine-04976
Contact Number: (207) 474-7553
- Southern Maine Community College
Address: 2, Fort Road, South Portland, Maine- 04106
Contact Number: (207) 741-5500
- York County Community College
Address: 112, College Drive, Wells, Maine- 04090-5341
Contact Number: (800) 580-3820
CNA Training Centers in Maine
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|Auburn Adult Education||Auburn||207-333-6661||77 Harris St, Auburn, ME 04210||http://auburn.maineadulted.org/
|Augusta Adult-Community Ed||Augusta||207-626-2470||33 Union Street, Suite 2, Augusta, ME 04330||http://augusta.maineadulted.org/
|Bangor Adult Education||Bangor||207-941-6310||885 Broadway, Bangor, ME 04401||http://bangor.maineadulted.org/
|Penobscot Job Corps||Bangor||1375 Union St, Bangor, ME 04401||http://penobscot.jobcorps.gov/
|UTC-Bangor||Bangor||207-942-5296||200 Hogan Rd, Bangor, ME 04401||http://utc.mainecte.org/
|RSU-Adult Education||Bath||207-443-8255||800 High Street, Bath, ME 04530||http://rsu24.maineadulted.org/
|Biddeford Adult Education||Biddeford||207-282-3883||18 Maplewood Avenue, Biddeford, ME 04005||http://biddeford.maineadulted.org/
|Boothbay Region ACE||Boothbay Hrbr||207-633-3224||236 Townsend Ave, Boothbay Hrbr, ME 04538||http://www.boothbayae.org/
|Bucksport Adult Ed||Bucksport||207-469-2129||66 Bridge St, PO Box 1341, Bucksport, ME 04416||http://www.rsu25adulted.com/
|WCCC||Calais||207-454-1012||One College Drive, Calais, ME 04619||https://wccc.edu/
|Eastern Aroostook ACE (formerly Caribou AE)||Caribou||207-493-4272||75 Bennett Dr, Caribou, ME 04736||http://rsu39.maineadulted.org/
|SAD#61 and 72 Adult Education||Casco||207-627-4291||1437 Poland Spring Rd, Casco, ME 04015|
|Central Lincoln County Adult Ed||Damariscotta||207-563-2811||767 Main St 1-A, Damariscotta, ME 04543||http://clc.maineadulted.org/
|Tri County A.E.||Dexter||207-924-7670||14 Abbott Hill Road, Dexter, ME 04930|
|Dover Foxcroft A.E. SAD-68||Dover-Foxcroft||207-564-6525||55 High Street, Dover-Foxcroft, ME 04426|