List of Elite Programs in Louisville
- Highly interactive online courses designed to maximize the learning experience
- Programs in Early Childhood Ed, School Admin, Special Ed, Teacher Leadership & More
- Associate's, Bachelor's, and Master's programs designed for working adults
- Complete your degree from start to finish or transfer your credits from another institution
- A.S. Occupational Therapy Assistant
- M.S. Nursing and Master of Business Administration
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- Medical Assistant
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assisting
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Spalding University - The University offers a partially online CNA training program that combines with classroom and lab time. While this format may seem unusual, the University has made sure that all state training requirements are met. Students are prepared to take the Kentucky State exam.
- Right Choice Health Care Institute - The institute offers CNA training that prepares students for the Kentucky State exam. Successfully passing the same qualifies students to find employment as a CNA. The role of a CNA is important as the state's population is rapidly aging.