List of Elite Programs in Louisville
- Medical Assistant
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assisting
- Associate Degree in Nursing
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Spalding University - The University offers a partially online CNA training program that combines with classroom and lab time. While this format may seem unusual, the University has made sure that all state training requirements are met. Students are prepared to take the Kentucky State exam.
- Right Choice Health Care Institute - The institute offers CNA training that prepares students for the Kentucky State exam. Successfully passing the same qualifies students to find employment as a CNA. The role of a CNA is important as the state's population is rapidly aging.