List of Elite Programs in Los Angeles
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assistant
- Healthcare Assistant
- And more...
- Certified Nurse Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- Respiratory Therapy
At UEI College, we want you to succeed. We’re like a family and we want you to be a part of it. From the moment you enter ourschool, to graduation and beyond, we are right there with you.
- Medical Assistant (10-Month Diploma Program)
- Dental Assistant (10-Month Diploma Program)
- Medical Office Specialist (10-Month Diploma Program)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Medical Specialties (AOS)
- Respiratory Therapy (AS)
American Career College (ACC) offers hands-on training that will prepare students for careers in the healthcare industry at three campuses in Los Angeles, Ontario, and Orange County, California. ACC's programs combine classroom lectures and hands-on training to prepare students for a Diploma or Associate of Occupational Science degree.
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assisting
- Medical Assistant
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online?
Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education (Bridge)
[email protected], the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
Find Accredited CNA Certification Schools in Los AngelesIn order to work in the state, workers must pass the California CNA certification test. Los Angeles nursing programs will teach the skills needed to pass this exam. Here is a list of some of the CNA schools in Los Angeles:
- American Career Institute
- California Nursing School
- Career Development Institute
- Central Nursing College
- Fast Track Career College
- Marian Health Career Center
- ORT America
- Preferred College of Nursing
- West Coast University
- Yaya Medical Training Institute
CNA Certification in Los AngelesThe medical field continues to expand with plenty of opportunities for employment. Certification in Los Angeles can be completed at some colleges within less than two months.
Salaries for CNA Jobs in Los AngelesCNAs can earn about $14.00 per hour for work in Los Angeles according to the California Employment Development Department. Most Los Angeles assistants will work in offices, clinics or hospitals with physicians, nurses and other health care workers. An estimated 60% of the population speaks a language "other than English" in Los Angeles.
List of CNA Programs in CaliforniaCalifornia has many CNA programs for those who want to get involved in the health care field. Entry requirements include a background check, fingerprinting, tuberculosis screening and physical exam. Here is a short list of CNA programs in California:
- American Career College
- American River College
- Antelope Valley College
- Bakersfield College
- Butte College
- Citrus College
- Long Beach City College
- Palo Verde College
- University of Antelope Valley