List of Elite Programs in Kentucky
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
Sullivan University is a private institution of higher learning dedicated to providing educational enrichment opportunities for the intellectual, social and professional development of its students.
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Medical Administrative Assistant Diploma
Harrison College prides itself on truly knowing our students -- their lives and families, obstacles and motivations and their dreams and goals. We also know their potential -- that's why for more than 100 years, our mission has been to provide a supportive environment, with the expectation that their success also benefits their families, friends and communities. That's the Harrison Difference.
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Medical Office Assistant
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assisting
Antonelli College has been a well-known member of the visual arts community in Cincinnati, Ohio, since 1947. Our mission is to empower individuals by providing quality, focused education and the development of life-changing skills.
The primary goal of Antonelli College is to create an environment that prepares each graduate to become a qualified professional and a well-rounded individual.
- Dental Assisting
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Applied Science
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- AS - Medical Office Administration
- Current RNs can choose from RN to BSN or RN to MSN online programs
- RN-to-BSN program offers courses in Illness and Disease Management, Principles of Assessment, and Holistic Professional Nursing
- RN to MSN specializations include Family Nurse Practitioner, Adult-Gerontology and more
- Courses help develop students’ assessment, patient care, and community outreach skills
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Nurse Educator (PGC)
- Specialization in Nurse Educator (MSN)
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
Find Accredited CNA Certification Classes in KentuckyWhen searching for a school that teaches CNA certification, it is important to find an accredited school. Accredited programs ensure that the standards of the educational facility are being met, and thus giving the students the best education possible. Accredited schools in Kentucky that offer programs for a CNA license includes technical schools, colleges, and universities.
CNA License Certification in KentuckyThe process of getting the CNA license begins with the classes, which generally consists of 120 hours of classroom and clinical training. The classroom training teaches the basics of certified nursing assisting, while the clinical training is done at a local hospital or clinic and gives the student hands-on training. Once the class is completed, the student will take the state test at an approved testing facility. Upon passing, the student will be granted the CNA license.
Salaries For CNA Jobs in KentuckyThe salary rates for CNA workers fluctuate depending on the area in Kentucky. For instance, as of 2014, the current average salary for CNAs in Bowling Green, Kentucky is $24,297. Yet in Lexington, Kentucky the salary average is listed as $26,028. These salary rates do not include bonuses or benefits.
List of CNA Certification Programs in KentuckyCNA programs are designed to make individuals the best nursing assistant possible. The program is a good match for people who are compassionate, good with communication, detail oriented, and works well with a team. The program teaches the students the skills necessary to complete their daily tasks as a CNA, such as charts, assisting patients with personal hygiene, taking vital signs, administering medical procedures under the supervision of RNs or doctors, and much more. Being a CNA can be a very rewarding job, but it can also be grueling depending on the work setting. If a person is adverse to bodily fluids, the job can be difficult to handle. However, a love of helping people and being able to work in a fast paced career is often enough to off-set this and lead to a joyous work experience.
CNA Training Centers in Kentucky
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|DUPAGE AREA OCCUP. EDUC. SYSTEM||Addison||(630) 691-7545||301 S, Swift Rd., Addison, IL 60101||http://www.tcdupage.org/tcd
|LEWIS-CLARK COMMUNITY COLLEGE||Alton||(618) 463-5118||National Great Rivers Confluence Campus, Alton, IL 62024||http://www.lc.edu/
|SHAWNEE CC ANNA CENTER||Anna||(618) 634-3277||1150 E. Vienna St, ANNA, IL 62992||http://www.shawneecc.edu/
|AVISTON COUNTRYSIDE MANOR||Aviston||(618) 228-7615||450 West First Street, Aviston, IL 62216||http://www.avistoncountrysidemanor.com/
|A PLUS HEALTHCARE TRAINING||Bartlett||(630) 372-2442||366 S. Main Street, Bartlett, IL 60103||http://www.aplushealthcaretraining.com/
|BARTLETT HIGH SCHOOL||Bartlett||(630) 372-4700||701 Schick Rd, Bartlett, IL 60103||http://www.edline.net/pages/Bartlett_High_School
|BEARDSTOWN SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL||Beardstown||(217) 323-3665||500 East 15th St, Beardstown, IL 62618||http://www.edline.net/pages/Beardstown_Junior_Senior_High_
|MIDWEST CAREER SOURCE||Belleville||(618) 398-7362||9100 Lebanon Road, Belleville, IL 62223||http://www.midwestcareersource.com/
|BENTON CONSOLIDATED HIGH SCHOOL||Benton||(618) 439-3101||511 East Main St, Benton, IL 62812||http://bentonhighschool.il.schoolwebpages.com/
|WEST CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL||Biggsville||(309) 627-2377||RR1, Box 72, Biggsville, IL 61418||http://hs.wcsc.k12.in.us/|
|BLOOMINGTON CAREER CENTER||Bloomington||309) 829-8671||300 East Monroe, Bloomington, IL 61701||http://bacc.district87.org/pages/Bloomington_Area_Career_Center|
|HERITAGE MANOR-BLOOMINGTON||Bloomington||(309) 823-7127||115 W. Jefferson St. Suite 401, P.O. Box 3188, Bloomington, IL 61702||http://www.heritageofcare.com/bloomington.html|
|MED. ACADEMY OF BUSINESS TECH., INC.||Blue Island||(708) 824-0225||13005 S. Western Ave., Blue Island, IL 60406||http://www.edutrek.com/|
|KANKAKEE AREA CAREER CENTER||Bourbonnais||(815) 939-4971||4083 N. 1000 Rd, Bourbonnais, IL 60914||http://www.kacc-il.org/|
|WILCO AREA CAREER CTR||Braidwood||(815) 838-6941||500 Wilco Blvd, Braidwood, IL 60446||http://www.wilco.k12.il.us/|