List of Elite Programs in Kentucky
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- And more...
- Provides the healthcare knowledge & technical skills students need to get ahead
- SACS accredited with campuses in VA, FL, NC, SC & flexible online & on-campus courses
- US News & World Report ranks Online Bachelor’s Programs among top 10%
- Supportive learning atmosphere with small class sizes & plenty of academic support
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
- Highly interactive online courses designed to maximize the learning experience
- Programs in Early Childhood Ed, School Admin, Special Ed, Teacher Leadership & More
- Associate's, Bachelor's, and Master's programs designed for working adults
- Complete your degree from start to finish or transfer your credits from another institution
- A.S. Occupational Therapy Assistant
- M.S. Nursing and Master of Business Administration
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assisting
- Associate Degree in Nursing
Sullivan University is Kentucky's largest private college or university, offering higher education for people with higher goals. At Sullivan University, we focus on in-demand programs that lead to successful careers. Whether you're a high school student considering college for the first time, an adult returning to school or someone seeking professional development, you'll be surprised at the variety and range of alternatives Sullivan University offers.
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Trusted San Antonio college and Institution of the Year 2018 offering campus-based and online accredited programs in Aviation Maintenance, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Business, and Nursing.
- Accelerated programs designed with affordability and convenience in mind. Achieve your professional goals faster and affordably. Financial aid, scholarships, and U.S. veterans benefits available.
- Hallmark University offers master’s, bachelor’s, and associate’s degrees that align with current industry needs to give graduates the best opportunity for success.
- Hallmark's Student Affairs’ team works directly with industry leaders to assist students in securing employment after they graduate. Our goal is 90% placement within 90 days of graduation!
- Hallmark's 20:1 student-teacher ratio allow instructors to give students constant, personal help and attention. And with 6 terms a year, you never need to wait to apply. Get started today!
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
Find Accredited CNA Certification Classes in KentuckyWhen searching for a school that teaches CNA certification, it is important to find an accredited school. Accredited programs ensure that the standards of the educational facility are being met, and thus giving the students the best education possible. Accredited schools in Kentucky that offer programs for a CNA license includes technical schools, colleges, and universities.
CNA License Certification in KentuckyThe process of getting the CNA license begins with the classes, which generally consists of 120 hours of classroom and clinical training. The classroom training teaches the basics of certified nursing assisting, while the clinical training is done at a local hospital or clinic and gives the student hands-on training. Once the class is completed, the student will take the state test at an approved testing facility. Upon passing, the student will be granted the CNA license.
Salaries For CNA Jobs in KentuckyThe salary rates for CNA workers fluctuate depending on the area in Kentucky. For instance, as of 2014, the current average salary for CNAs in Bowling Green, Kentucky is $24,297. Yet in Lexington, Kentucky the salary average is listed as $26,028. These salary rates do not include bonuses or benefits.
List of CNA Certification Programs in KentuckyCNA programs are designed to make individuals the best nursing assistant possible. The program is a good match for people who are compassionate, good with communication, detail oriented, and works well with a team. The program teaches the students the skills necessary to complete their daily tasks as a CNA, such as charts, assisting patients with personal hygiene, taking vital signs, administering medical procedures under the supervision of RNs or doctors, and much more. Being a CNA can be a very rewarding job, but it can also be grueling depending on the work setting. If a person is adverse to bodily fluids, the job can be difficult to handle. However, a love of helping people and being able to work in a fast paced career is often enough to off-set this and lead to a joyous work experience.
CNA Training Centers in Kentucky
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|DUPAGE AREA OCCUP. EDUC. SYSTEM||Addison||(630) 691-7545||301 S, Swift Rd., Addison, IL 60101||http://www.tcdupage.org/tcd
|LEWIS-CLARK COMMUNITY COLLEGE||Alton||(618) 463-5118||National Great Rivers Confluence Campus, Alton, IL 62024||http://www.lc.edu/
|SHAWNEE CC ANNA CENTER||Anna||(618) 634-3277||1150 E. Vienna St, ANNA, IL 62992||http://www.shawneecc.edu/
|AVISTON COUNTRYSIDE MANOR||Aviston||(618) 228-7615||450 West First Street, Aviston, IL 62216||http://www.avistoncountrysidemanor.com/
|A PLUS HEALTHCARE TRAINING||Bartlett||(630) 372-2442||366 S. Main Street, Bartlett, IL 60103||http://www.aplushealthcaretraining.com/
|BARTLETT HIGH SCHOOL||Bartlett||(630) 372-4700||701 Schick Rd, Bartlett, IL 60103||http://www.edline.net/pages/Bartlett_High_School
|BEARDSTOWN SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL||Beardstown||(217) 323-3665||500 East 15th St, Beardstown, IL 62618||http://www.edline.net/pages/Beardstown_Junior_Senior_High_
|MIDWEST CAREER SOURCE||Belleville||(618) 398-7362||9100 Lebanon Road, Belleville, IL 62223||http://www.midwestcareersource.com/
|BENTON CONSOLIDATED HIGH SCHOOL||Benton||(618) 439-3101||511 East Main St, Benton, IL 62812||http://bentonhighschool.il.schoolwebpages.com/
|WEST CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL||Biggsville||(309) 627-2377||RR1, Box 72, Biggsville, IL 61418||http://hs.wcsc.k12.in.us/|
|BLOOMINGTON CAREER CENTER||Bloomington||309) 829-8671||300 East Monroe, Bloomington, IL 61701||http://bacc.district87.org/pages/Bloomington_Area_Career_Center|
|HERITAGE MANOR-BLOOMINGTON||Bloomington||(309) 823-7127||115 W. Jefferson St. Suite 401, P.O. Box 3188, Bloomington, IL 61702||http://www.heritageofcare.com/bloomington.html|
|MED. ACADEMY OF BUSINESS TECH., INC.||Blue Island||(708) 824-0225||13005 S. Western Ave., Blue Island, IL 60406||http://www.edutrek.com/|
|KANKAKEE AREA CAREER CENTER||Bourbonnais||(815) 939-4971||4083 N. 1000 Rd, Bourbonnais, IL 60914||http://www.kacc-il.org/|
|WILCO AREA CAREER CTR||Braidwood||(815) 838-6941||500 Wilco Blvd, Braidwood, IL 60446||http://www.wilco.k12.il.us/|