List of Elite Programs in Kentucky
Sullivan University is a private institution of higher learning dedicated to providing educational enrichment opportunities for the intellectual, social and professional development of its students.
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Medical Administrative Assistant Diploma
We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ® Start your career education with Daymar College. We offer certificate, diploma, associate, and bachelor degree programs for careers in the business, health care, criminal justice, paralegal studies and computer technology fields.
- Medical Assisting, Associate of Science
- Medical Assisting, Diploma
- Dental Assisting, Associates Degree
- And more...
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
Harrison College prides itself on truly knowing our students -- their lives and families, obstacles and motivations and their dreams and goals. We also know their potential -- that's why for more than 100 years, our mission has been to provide a supportive environment, with the expectation that their success also benefits their families, friends and communities. That's the Harrison Difference.
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Medical Office Assistant
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Associate of Applied Science in Medical Clinical Specialties
- Clinical Assistant Diploma with Limited Medical Radiography Diploma
- Limited Medical Radiography Diploma
- And more...
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
What Are You Waiting For?
Find Accredited CNA Certification Classes in KentuckyWhen searching for a school that teaches CNA certification, it is important to find an accredited school. Accredited programs ensure that the standards of the educational facility are being met, and thus giving the students the best education possible. Accredited schools in Kentucky that offer programs for a CNA license includes technical schools, colleges, and universities.
CNA License Certification in KentuckyThe process of getting the CNA license begins with the classes, which generally consists of 120 hours of classroom and clinical training. The classroom training teaches the basics of certified nursing assisting, while the clinical training is done at a local hospital or clinic and gives the student hands-on training. Once the class is completed, the student will take the state test at an approved testing facility. Upon passing, the student will be granted the CNA license.
Salaries For CNA Jobs in KentuckyThe salary rates for CNA workers fluctuate depending on the area in Kentucky. For instance, as of 2014, the current average salary for CNAs in Bowling Green, Kentucky is $24,297. Yet in Lexington, Kentucky the salary average is listed as $26,028. These salary rates do not include bonuses or benefits.
List of CNA Certification Programs in KentuckyCNA programs are designed to make individuals the best nursing assistant possible. The program is a good match for people who are compassionate, good with communication, detail oriented, and works well with a team. The program teaches the students the skills necessary to complete their daily tasks as a CNA, such as charts, assisting patients with personal hygiene, taking vital signs, administering medical procedures under the supervision of RNs or doctors, and much more. Being a CNA can be a very rewarding job, but it can also be grueling depending on the work setting. If a person is adverse to bodily fluids, the job can be difficult to handle. However, a love of helping people and being able to work in a fast paced career is often enough to off-set this and lead to a joyous work experience.
CNA Training Centers in Kentucky
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|DUPAGE AREA OCCUP. EDUC. SYSTEM||Addison||(630) 691-7545||301 S, Swift Rd., Addison, IL 60101||http://www.tcdupage.org/tcd
|LEWIS-CLARK COMMUNITY COLLEGE||Alton||(618) 463-5118||National Great Rivers Confluence Campus, Alton, IL 62024||http://www.lc.edu/
|SHAWNEE CC ANNA CENTER||Anna||(618) 634-3277||1150 E. Vienna St, ANNA, IL 62992||http://www.shawneecc.edu/
|AVISTON COUNTRYSIDE MANOR||Aviston||(618) 228-7615||450 West First Street, Aviston, IL 62216||http://www.avistoncountrysidemanor.com/
|A PLUS HEALTHCARE TRAINING||Bartlett||(630) 372-2442||366 S. Main Street, Bartlett, IL 60103||http://www.aplushealthcaretraining.com/
|BARTLETT HIGH SCHOOL||Bartlett||(630) 372-4700||701 Schick Rd, Bartlett, IL 60103||http://www.edline.net/pages/Bartlett_High_School
|BEARDSTOWN SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL||Beardstown||(217) 323-3665||500 East 15th St, Beardstown, IL 62618||http://www.edline.net/pages/Beardstown_Junior_Senior_High_
|MIDWEST CAREER SOURCE||Belleville||(618) 398-7362||9100 Lebanon Road, Belleville, IL 62223||http://www.midwestcareersource.com/
|BENTON CONSOLIDATED HIGH SCHOOL||Benton||(618) 439-3101||511 East Main St, Benton, IL 62812||http://bentonhighschool.il.schoolwebpages.com/
|WEST CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL||Biggsville||(309) 627-2377||RR1, Box 72, Biggsville, IL 61418||http://hs.wcsc.k12.in.us/|
|BLOOMINGTON CAREER CENTER||Bloomington||309) 829-8671||300 East Monroe, Bloomington, IL 61701||http://bacc.district87.org/pages/Bloomington_Area_Career_Center|
|HERITAGE MANOR-BLOOMINGTON||Bloomington||(309) 823-7127||115 W. Jefferson St. Suite 401, P.O. Box 3188, Bloomington, IL 61702||http://www.heritageofcare.com/bloomington.html|
|MED. ACADEMY OF BUSINESS TECH., INC.||Blue Island||(708) 824-0225||13005 S. Western Ave., Blue Island, IL 60406||http://www.edutrek.com/|
|KANKAKEE AREA CAREER CENTER||Bourbonnais||(815) 939-4971||4083 N. 1000 Rd, Bourbonnais, IL 60914||http://www.kacc-il.org/|
|WILCO AREA CAREER CTR||Braidwood||(815) 838-6941||500 Wilco Blvd, Braidwood, IL 60446||http://www.wilco.k12.il.us/|