List of Elite Programs in Kentucky
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
Harrison College prides itself on truly knowing our students -- their lives and families, obstacles and motivations and their dreams and goals. We also know their potential -- that's why for more than 100 years, our mission has been to provide a supportive environment, with the expectation that their success also benefits their families, friends and communities. That's the Harrison Difference.
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Medical Office Assistant
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Clinical Assistant - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Applied Science
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- BS Nursing (RN/BSN)
- BSN completion program for Registered Nurses is available entirely online.
- The RN to BSN program is designed to help students advance their career, or prepare for post-graduate opportunities.
- Courses teach modern health assessment and treatment methods, how to evaluate potential disease or injury, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
[email protected], the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
What Are You Waiting For?
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
Find Accredited CNA Certification Classes in KentuckyWhen searching for a school that teaches CNA certification, it is important to find an accredited school. Accredited programs ensure that the standards of the educational facility are being met, and thus giving the students the best education possible. Accredited schools in Kentucky that offer programs for a CNA license includes technical schools, colleges, and universities.
CNA License Certification in KentuckyThe process of getting the CNA license begins with the classes, which generally consists of 120 hours of classroom and clinical training. The classroom training teaches the basics of certified nursing assisting, while the clinical training is done at a local hospital or clinic and gives the student hands-on training. Once the class is completed, the student will take the state test at an approved testing facility. Upon passing, the student will be granted the CNA license.
Salaries For CNA Jobs in KentuckyThe salary rates for CNA workers fluctuate depending on the area in Kentucky. For instance, as of 2014, the current average salary for CNAs in Bowling Green, Kentucky is $24,297. Yet in Lexington, Kentucky the salary average is listed as $26,028. These salary rates do not include bonuses or benefits.
List of CNA Certification Programs in KentuckyCNA programs are designed to make individuals the best nursing assistant possible. The program is a good match for people who are compassionate, good with communication, detail oriented, and works well with a team. The program teaches the students the skills necessary to complete their daily tasks as a CNA, such as charts, assisting patients with personal hygiene, taking vital signs, administering medical procedures under the supervision of RNs or doctors, and much more. Being a CNA can be a very rewarding job, but it can also be grueling depending on the work setting. If a person is adverse to bodily fluids, the job can be difficult to handle. However, a love of helping people and being able to work in a fast paced career is often enough to off-set this and lead to a joyous work experience.
CNA Training Centers in Kentucky
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|DUPAGE AREA OCCUP. EDUC. SYSTEM||Addison||(630) 691-7545||301 S, Swift Rd., Addison, IL 60101||http://www.tcdupage.org/tcd
|LEWIS-CLARK COMMUNITY COLLEGE||Alton||(618) 463-5118||National Great Rivers Confluence Campus, Alton, IL 62024||http://www.lc.edu/
|SHAWNEE CC ANNA CENTER||Anna||(618) 634-3277||1150 E. Vienna St, ANNA, IL 62992||http://www.shawneecc.edu/
|AVISTON COUNTRYSIDE MANOR||Aviston||(618) 228-7615||450 West First Street, Aviston, IL 62216||http://www.avistoncountrysidemanor.com/
|A PLUS HEALTHCARE TRAINING||Bartlett||(630) 372-2442||366 S. Main Street, Bartlett, IL 60103||http://www.aplushealthcaretraining.com/
|BARTLETT HIGH SCHOOL||Bartlett||(630) 372-4700||701 Schick Rd, Bartlett, IL 60103||http://www.edline.net/pages/Bartlett_High_School
|BEARDSTOWN SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL||Beardstown||(217) 323-3665||500 East 15th St, Beardstown, IL 62618||http://www.edline.net/pages/Beardstown_Junior_Senior_High_
|MIDWEST CAREER SOURCE||Belleville||(618) 398-7362||9100 Lebanon Road, Belleville, IL 62223||http://www.midwestcareersource.com/
|BENTON CONSOLIDATED HIGH SCHOOL||Benton||(618) 439-3101||511 East Main St, Benton, IL 62812||http://bentonhighschool.il.schoolwebpages.com/
|WEST CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL||Biggsville||(309) 627-2377||RR1, Box 72, Biggsville, IL 61418||http://hs.wcsc.k12.in.us/|
|BLOOMINGTON CAREER CENTER||Bloomington||309) 829-8671||300 East Monroe, Bloomington, IL 61701||http://bacc.district87.org/pages/Bloomington_Area_Career_Center|
|HERITAGE MANOR-BLOOMINGTON||Bloomington||(309) 823-7127||115 W. Jefferson St. Suite 401, P.O. Box 3188, Bloomington, IL 61702||http://www.heritageofcare.com/bloomington.html|
|MED. ACADEMY OF BUSINESS TECH., INC.||Blue Island||(708) 824-0225||13005 S. Western Ave., Blue Island, IL 60406||http://www.edutrek.com/|
|KANKAKEE AREA CAREER CENTER||Bourbonnais||(815) 939-4971||4083 N. 1000 Rd, Bourbonnais, IL 60914||http://www.kacc-il.org/|
|WILCO AREA CAREER CTR||Braidwood||(815) 838-6941||500 Wilco Blvd, Braidwood, IL 60446||http://www.wilco.k12.il.us/|