List of Elite Programs in Kansas
Matching School Ads
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting
- Provides the healthcare knowledge & technical skills students need to get ahead
- SACS accredited with campuses in VA, FL, NC, SC & flexible online & on-campus courses
- US News & World Report ranks Online Bachelor’s Programs among top 10%
- Supportive learning atmosphere with small class sizes & plenty of academic support
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
- Trusted San Antonio college and Institution of the Year 2018 offering campus-based and online accredited programs in Aviation Maintenance, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Business, and Nursing.
- Accelerated programs designed with affordability and convenience in mind. Achieve your professional goals faster and affordably. Financial aid, scholarships, and U.S. veterans benefits available.
- Hallmark University offers master’s, bachelor’s, and associate’s degrees that align with current industry needs to give graduates the best opportunity for success.
- Hallmark's Student Affairs’ team works directly with industry leaders to assist students in securing employment after they graduate. Our goal is 90% placement within 90 days of graduation!
- Hallmark's 20:1 student-teacher ratio allow instructors to give students constant, personal help and attention. And with 6 terms a year, you never need to wait to apply. Get started today!
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
Find Accredited CNA Certification Schools in KansasAs noted in the opening paragraph, your first step in the process of developing a successful career in this dynamic sector is to attend a reputable, accredited school. To put this process in motion, go online and type a relevant key phrase such as "Find CNA Degrees and Licenses In Kansas" into the search field. Next, click enter and you'll be led to a series of links that you can click in order to learn more about each individual school in Kansas. Be sure that you're choosing accredited Kansas schools, because these are the ones that will offer you the most excellent, value-adding courses.
CNA Certification in KansasTo attain your CNA certification and CNA license in Kansas, you begin by meeting the state's requirements for class attendance, which is no less than 90 hours. 45 of the 90 hours will involve classroom learning, and the other 45 will involve "hands on" education that provides you with valuable experiences that will prepare you to work in the real world. After you complete the training, you can take Kansas's nursing exam. You need to score at least 70% on each component of the test in order to gain listing with the Kansas State Nurse Aide Registry.
Salaries for CNA Certification Jobs in KansasThe average annual salary for a CNA in Kansas is $22,000. However, if you're interested in gaining a thorough understanding of how much you can expect to make, remember that several factors can play an integral role in increasing or decreasing your annual income. Some of the factors include which region you're employed in, the rules and regulations regarding salary established by the employer, and any areas of expertise or additional education you may have.
List of CNA Certification Programs in KansasThere are several programs in Kansas that you can enroll in to get the education you need to work in your field. Some of them include:
- Colby County Community College
- Kansas City Ks Community College
- Coffeyville Community College Technical Division
- Garden City Community College
- Independence Community College
- Allen Co Community College
- Hutchinson Community College
- Ft Scott Community College
- Butler Co Community College
CNA Training Centers in Kansas
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|COFFEYVILLE COMMUNITY COLLEGE TECHNICAL DIVISION||Coffeyville||(620) 251-3910||600 ROOSEVELT, COFFEYVILLE, KS 67337||www.coffeyville.edu/|
|COLBY COUNTY COMMUNITY COLLEGE||Colby||(785) 462-3984||1255 RANGE, COLBY, KS 67701||www.colbycc.edu/|
|COFFEYVILLE COMMUNITY COLLEGE/ATS AT COLUMBUS||Columbus||(620) 429-3896||509 ELM, COLUMBUS, KS 66725||www.coffeyville.edu/|
|COUNCIL GROVE HEALTHCARE CENTER||Council Grove||(620) 767-5172||400 SUNSET DR PO BOX 319, COUNCIL GROVE, KS 66846|
|BUTLER CO COMMUNITY COLLEGE||El Dorado||(316) 320-7375||131 HAVERHILL RD, EL DORADO, KS 67042||www.butlercc.edu|
|HOLIDAY RESORT||Emporia||(620) 343-9285||2700 30TH ST, EMPORIA, KS 66801||www.holidayresorts.net/|
|FT SCOTT COMMUNITY COLLEGE||Fort Scott||(620) 768-2908||2108 HORTON, FORT SCOTT, KS 66701||/www.fortscott.edu/|
|GARDEN CITY COMMUNITY COLLEGE||Garden City||(620) 276-9561||801 CAMPUS DR, GARDEN CITY, KS 67846||www.gcccks.edu/|
|HIGHLAND COMMUNITY COLLEGE||Highland||(785) 442-3236||PO BOX 68, HIGHLAND, KS 66035||http://highlandcc.edu/|
|HUTCHINSON COMMUNITY COLLEGE||Hutchinson||(620) 665-3551||815 WALNUT, HUTCHINSON, KS 67501||www.hutchcc.edu/|
|INDEPENDENCE COMMUNITY COLLEGE||Independence||(620) 332-5498||PO BOX 708, INDEPENDENCE, KS 67301||www.indycc.edu/|
|ALLEN CO COMMUNITY COLLEGE||Iola||(620) 364-1367||1801 COTTONWOOD, IOLA, KS 66759||www.allencc.edu/|
|KANSAS CITY KS COMMUNITY COLLEGE||Kansas City||(913) 288-7465||7250 STATE AVE, KANSAS CITY, KS 66112||www.kckcc.edu/|
|TRINITY CAREER INSTITUTE LAWRENCE||Lawrence||1942 MASS, LAWRENCE, KS 66112||www.trinitycareerinstitute.com/|
|BROWN MACKIE COLLEGE LENEXA||Lenexa||(913) 768-1900||9705 LENEXA DR, LENEXA, KS 66215||www.brownmackie.edu/|