List of Elite Programs in Kansas
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
Find Accredited CNA Certification Schools in KansasAs noted in the opening paragraph, your first step in the process of developing a successful career in this dynamic sector is to attend a reputable, accredited school. To put this process in motion, go online and type a relevant key phrase such as "Find CNA Degrees and Licenses In Kansas" into the search field. Next, click enter and you'll be led to a series of links that you can click in order to learn more about each individual school in Kansas. Be sure that you're choosing accredited Kansas schools, because these are the ones that will offer you the most excellent, value-adding courses.
CNA Certification in KansasTo attain your CNA certification and CNA license in Kansas, you begin by meeting the state's requirements for class attendance, which is no less than 90 hours. 45 of the 90 hours will involve classroom learning, and the other 45 will involve "hands on" education that provides you with valuable experiences that will prepare you to work in the real world. After you complete the training, you can take Kansas's nursing exam. You need to score at least 70% on each component of the test in order to gain listing with the Kansas State Nurse Aide Registry.
Salaries for CNA Certification Jobs in KansasThe average annual salary for a CNA in Kansas is $22,000. However, if you're interested in gaining a thorough understanding of how much you can expect to make, remember that several factors can play an integral role in increasing or decreasing your annual income. Some of the factors include which region you're employed in, the rules and regulations regarding salary established by the employer, and any areas of expertise or additional education you may have.
List of CNA Certification Programs in KansasThere are several programs in Kansas that you can enroll in to get the education you need to work in your field. Some of them include:
- Colby County Community College
- Kansas City Ks Community College
- Coffeyville Community College Technical Division
- Garden City Community College
- Independence Community College
- Allen Co Community College
- Hutchinson Community College
- Ft Scott Community College
- Butler Co Community College
CNA Training Centers in Kansas
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|COFFEYVILLE COMMUNITY COLLEGE TECHNICAL DIVISION||Coffeyville||(620) 251-3910||600 ROOSEVELT, COFFEYVILLE, KS 67337||www.coffeyville.edu/|
|COLBY COUNTY COMMUNITY COLLEGE||Colby||(785) 462-3984||1255 RANGE, COLBY, KS 67701||www.colbycc.edu/|
|COFFEYVILLE COMMUNITY COLLEGE/ATS AT COLUMBUS||Columbus||(620) 429-3896||509 ELM, COLUMBUS, KS 66725||www.coffeyville.edu/|
|COUNCIL GROVE HEALTHCARE CENTER||Council Grove||(620) 767-5172||400 SUNSET DR PO BOX 319, COUNCIL GROVE, KS 66846|
|BUTLER CO COMMUNITY COLLEGE||El Dorado||(316) 320-7375||131 HAVERHILL RD, EL DORADO, KS 67042||www.butlercc.edu|
|HOLIDAY RESORT||Emporia||(620) 343-9285||2700 30TH ST, EMPORIA, KS 66801||www.holidayresorts.net/|
|FT SCOTT COMMUNITY COLLEGE||Fort Scott||(620) 768-2908||2108 HORTON, FORT SCOTT, KS 66701||/www.fortscott.edu/|
|GARDEN CITY COMMUNITY COLLEGE||Garden City||(620) 276-9561||801 CAMPUS DR, GARDEN CITY, KS 67846||www.gcccks.edu/|
|HIGHLAND COMMUNITY COLLEGE||Highland||(785) 442-3236||PO BOX 68, HIGHLAND, KS 66035||http://highlandcc.edu/|
|HUTCHINSON COMMUNITY COLLEGE||Hutchinson||(620) 665-3551||815 WALNUT, HUTCHINSON, KS 67501||www.hutchcc.edu/|
|INDEPENDENCE COMMUNITY COLLEGE||Independence||(620) 332-5498||PO BOX 708, INDEPENDENCE, KS 67301||www.indycc.edu/|
|ALLEN CO COMMUNITY COLLEGE||Iola||(620) 364-1367||1801 COTTONWOOD, IOLA, KS 66759||www.allencc.edu/|
|KANSAS CITY KS COMMUNITY COLLEGE||Kansas City||(913) 288-7465||7250 STATE AVE, KANSAS CITY, KS 66112||www.kckcc.edu/|
|TRINITY CAREER INSTITUTE LAWRENCE||Lawrence||1942 MASS, LAWRENCE, KS 66112||www.trinitycareerinstitute.com/|
|BROWN MACKIE COLLEGE LENEXA||Lenexa||(913) 768-1900||9705 LENEXA DR, LENEXA, KS 66215||www.brownmackie.edu/|