List of Elite Programs in Kansas
- It's never too late for a fresh start. With programs ranging from business administration to HVAC technology, there's an opportunity for you at Bryan University to transform your skills into a career.
- At Bryan University, you'll have access to career services including practice interviews, resume prep, job referrals, and career development classes that can help you along your path to success.
- Here at BU, we supply you with the tools to succeed including access to one of largest online content repositories in the world, so you can use research to gain industry insight.
- With a degree from Bryan University, you'll receive personalized instruction from experienced faculty, course scheduling that fits your life, and career and academic resources to help you succeed.
- Campus locations include Columbia, Rogers, Springfield and Topeka as well as online. Experience the flexibility and hands-on training Bryan University offers and take a step toward your career today!
- Medical Assistant Diploma Program
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner (PGC)
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education (Bridge)
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Advanced Practice Nurse
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Executive Nursing Leadership
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate (MSN to FNP)
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Find Accredited CNA Certification Schools in KansasAs noted in the opening paragraph, your first step in the process of developing a successful career in this dynamic sector is to attend a reputable, accredited school. To put this process in motion, go online and type a relevant key phrase such as "Find CNA Degrees and Licenses In Kansas" into the search field. Next, click enter and you'll be led to a series of links that you can click in order to learn more about each individual school in Kansas. Be sure that you're choosing accredited Kansas schools, because these are the ones that will offer you the most excellent, value-adding courses.
CNA Certification in KansasTo attain your CNA certification and CNA license in Kansas, you begin by meeting the state's requirements for class attendance, which is no less than 90 hours. 45 of the 90 hours will involve classroom learning, and the other 45 will involve "hands on" education that provides you with valuable experiences that will prepare you to work in the real world. After you complete the training, you can take Kansas's nursing exam. You need to score at least 70% on each component of the test in order to gain listing with the Kansas State Nurse Aide Registry.
Salaries for CNA Certification Jobs in KansasThe average annual salary for a CNA in Kansas is $22,000. However, if you're interested in gaining a thorough understanding of how much you can expect to make, remember that several factors can play an integral role in increasing or decreasing your annual income. Some of the factors include which region you're employed in, the rules and regulations regarding salary established by the employer, and any areas of expertise or additional education you may have.
List of CNA Certification Programs in KansasThere are several programs in Kansas that you can enroll in to get the education you need to work in your field. Some of them include:
- Colby County Community College
- Kansas City Ks Community College
- Coffeyville Community College Technical Division
- Garden City Community College
- Independence Community College
- Allen Co Community College
- Hutchinson Community College
- Ft Scott Community College
- Butler Co Community College
CNA Training Centers in Kansas
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|COFFEYVILLE COMMUNITY COLLEGE TECHNICAL DIVISION||Coffeyville||(620) 251-3910||600 ROOSEVELT, COFFEYVILLE, KS 67337||www.coffeyville.edu/|
|COLBY COUNTY COMMUNITY COLLEGE||Colby||(785) 462-3984||1255 RANGE, COLBY, KS 67701||www.colbycc.edu/|
|COFFEYVILLE COMMUNITY COLLEGE/ATS AT COLUMBUS||Columbus||(620) 429-3896||509 ELM, COLUMBUS, KS 66725||www.coffeyville.edu/|
|COUNCIL GROVE HEALTHCARE CENTER||Council Grove||(620) 767-5172||400 SUNSET DR PO BOX 319, COUNCIL GROVE, KS 66846|
|BUTLER CO COMMUNITY COLLEGE||El Dorado||(316) 320-7375||131 HAVERHILL RD, EL DORADO, KS 67042||www.butlercc.edu|
|HOLIDAY RESORT||Emporia||(620) 343-9285||2700 30TH ST, EMPORIA, KS 66801||www.holidayresorts.net/|
|FT SCOTT COMMUNITY COLLEGE||Fort Scott||(620) 768-2908||2108 HORTON, FORT SCOTT, KS 66701||/www.fortscott.edu/|
|GARDEN CITY COMMUNITY COLLEGE||Garden City||(620) 276-9561||801 CAMPUS DR, GARDEN CITY, KS 67846||www.gcccks.edu/|
|HIGHLAND COMMUNITY COLLEGE||Highland||(785) 442-3236||PO BOX 68, HIGHLAND, KS 66035||http://highlandcc.edu/|
|HUTCHINSON COMMUNITY COLLEGE||Hutchinson||(620) 665-3551||815 WALNUT, HUTCHINSON, KS 67501||www.hutchcc.edu/|
|INDEPENDENCE COMMUNITY COLLEGE||Independence||(620) 332-5498||PO BOX 708, INDEPENDENCE, KS 67301||www.indycc.edu/|
|ALLEN CO COMMUNITY COLLEGE||Iola||(620) 364-1367||1801 COTTONWOOD, IOLA, KS 66759||www.allencc.edu/|
|KANSAS CITY KS COMMUNITY COLLEGE||Kansas City||(913) 288-7465||7250 STATE AVE, KANSAS CITY, KS 66112||www.kckcc.edu/|
|TRINITY CAREER INSTITUTE LAWRENCE||Lawrence||1942 MASS, LAWRENCE, KS 66112||www.trinitycareerinstitute.com/|
|BROWN MACKIE COLLEGE LENEXA||Lenexa||(913) 768-1900||9705 LENEXA DR, LENEXA, KS 66215||www.brownmackie.edu/|