List of Elite Programs in Kansas City
- It's never too late for a fresh start. With programs ranging from business administration to HVAC technology, there's an opportunity for you at Bryan University to transform your skills into a career.
- At Bryan University, you'll have access to career services including practice interviews, resume prep, job referrals, and career development classes that can help you along your path to success.
- Here at BU, we supply you with the tools to succeed including access to one of largest online content repositories in the world, so you can use research to gain industry insight.
- With a degree from Bryan University, you'll receive personalized instruction from experienced faculty, course scheduling that fits your life, and career and academic resources to help you succeed.
- Campus locations include Columbia, Rogers, Springfield and Topeka as well as online. Experience the flexibility and hands-on training Bryan University offers and take a step toward your career today!
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Diploma Program
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Medical Assisting
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- Students already licensed as registered nurses can complete RN-BSN program in as few as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Wilkes University’s School of Nursing offers CCNE-accredited online degrees and certificate programs ideal for working health care professionals, instructed by experienced, respected faculty dedicated to mentoring and personalized support for every student. Our nursing degrees offer the cutting-edge professional knowledge and skills needed in today’s dynamic, evolving health care industry.
- RN to MS - Nursing Education
- RN to MS - Nurse Executive
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner (PGC)
- Let Regent Lead The Way
- No matter your passion, you'll find your place at Regent! Choose from more than 95 areas of study in the subject areas employers demand.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
CNA Certification in Kansas CityAll trainees are required to pass an exam, after attending the state approved program. After passing the test, the applicant is placed on a nurse registry. All candidates placed on the nurse registry are able to work in local nursing homes. Most in the career seek certification or a nursing license. Some also might decide to specialize in one area. For example geriatrics or working with elderly patients.
Salaries for CNA Certification Jobs in Kansas CitySalaries for the career are in line with their specialized training. The national average for those in this career is about $24, 420, according to the Occupational Outlook Handbook. The average salary in Kansas City is approximately $24,000 per year. However, salaries vary widely and are affected by several factors. For example, duties performed, specialization, and location.
List of CNA Certification Programs in Kansas CityIt is important to find a state approved learning facility to acquire the right background. The following institutions provide the required courses to enter the career:
- Kansas City Kansas Community College, Kansas City, MO 66112
- UMKC School of Nursing, Kansas City, MO 64108