List of Elite Programs in Kansas City
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting
- Provides the healthcare knowledge & technical skills students need to get ahead
- SACS accredited with campuses in VA, FL, NC, SC & flexible online & on-campus courses
- US News & World Report ranks Online Bachelor’s Programs among top 10%
- Supportive learning atmosphere with small class sizes & plenty of academic support
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
- Trusted San Antonio college and Institution of the Year 2018 offering campus-based and online accredited programs in Aviation Maintenance, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Business, and Nursing.
- Accelerated programs designed with affordability and convenience in mind. Achieve your professional goals faster and affordably. Financial aid, scholarships, and U.S. veterans benefits available.
- Hallmark University offers master’s, bachelor’s, and associate’s degrees that align with current industry needs to give graduates the best opportunity for success.
- Hallmark's Student Affairs’ team works directly with industry leaders to assist students in securing employment after they graduate. Our goal is 90% placement within 90 days of graduation!
- Hallmark's 20:1 student-teacher ratio allow instructors to give students constant, personal help and attention. And with 6 terms a year, you never need to wait to apply. Get started today!
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
Midwest Technical Institute (MTI) is a year-round school providing vocational training in skilled trades and allied health career fields where job growth is expected.
- Medical Assisting (9 Months)
- Dental Assisting (9 Months)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
CNA Certification in Kansas CityAll trainees are required to pass an exam, after attending the state approved program. After passing the test, the applicant is placed on a nurse registry. All candidates placed on the nurse registry are able to work in local nursing homes. Most in the career seek certification or a nursing license. Some also might decide to specialize in one area. For example geriatrics or working with elderly patients.
Salaries for CNA Certification Jobs in Kansas CitySalaries for the career are in line with their specialized training. The national average for those in this career is about $24, 420, according to the Occupational Outlook Handbook. The average salary in Kansas City is approximately $24,000 per year. However, salaries vary widely and are affected by several factors. For example, duties performed, specialization, and location.
List of CNA Certification Programs in Kansas CityIt is important to find a state approved learning facility to acquire the right background. The following institutions provide the required courses to enter the career:
- Kansas City Kansas Community College, Kansas City, MO 66112
- UMKC School of Nursing, Kansas City, MO 64108