List of Elite Programs in Iowa
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting
- Provides the healthcare knowledge & technical skills students need to get ahead
- SACS accredited with campuses in VA, FL, NC, SC & flexible online & on-campus courses
- US News & World Report ranks Online Bachelor’s Programs among top 10%
- Supportive learning atmosphere with small class sizes & plenty of academic support
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
- Medical Assistant
- Trusted San Antonio college and Institution of the Year 2018 offering campus-based and online accredited programs in Aviation Maintenance, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Business, and Nursing.
- Accelerated programs designed with affordability and convenience in mind. Achieve your professional goals faster and affordably. Financial aid, scholarships, and U.S. veterans benefits available.
- Hallmark University offers master’s, bachelor’s, and associate’s degrees that align with current industry needs to give graduates the best opportunity for success.
- Hallmark's Student Affairs’ team works directly with industry leaders to assist students in securing employment after they graduate. Our goal is 90% placement within 90 days of graduation!
- Hallmark's 20:1 student-teacher ratio allow instructors to give students constant, personal help and attention. And with 6 terms a year, you never need to wait to apply. Get started today!
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
Midwest Technical Institute (MTI) is a year-round school providing vocational training in skilled trades and allied health career fields where job growth is expected.
- Medical Assisting (9 Months)
- Dental Assisting (9 Months)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
Find Accredited CNA Certification Schools in IowaAs mentioned in the previous paragraph, your first step in working within your chosen field is to find the right school in Iowa. While there are several ways you can accomplish this objective, one of the simplest is to conduct a simple internet search. To get started, type a relevant key phrase in the search field such as "CNA Courses and Degrees in Iowa." Then click your "enter" key on the keyboard. After doing so, you'll be led to links for numerous schools that will offer the classes and certificates you'll want to attain in order to get your career moving forward.
CNA Certification in IowaIn order to gain licensure and certification in the state of Iowa, you need to complete a minimum of 45 hours of coursework in the traditional classroom environment. You'll also need to complete no less than 35 hours in a physical, hands on learning setting. Gaining knowledge and experience in both of these settings will be important because the data presented will show up on the certification exam you take in order to attain your license. After you successfully complete your coursework, you can take the state licensing exam. Once you've passed it, you will qualify for listing with the Iowa Nurse Aide Registry.
Salaries for CNA Jobs in IowaIowa residents can expect to earn about $24,000 annually in their chosen field. However, it's important to note that variables such as additional certificates, areas of expertise, and years of experience in the field can affect one's annual income.
List of CNA Certification Programs in IowaThere are a plethora of programs in Iowa that aspiring CNAs can enroll in. Here is a short list:
- Marshalltown Community College
- Iowa Central Community College Nurse Aide Training Program Fort Dodge
- Indian Hills Community College Cna Training Program Ottumwa
- Kirkwood Community College Nurse Aide Program Cedar Rapids
- Western Iowa Tech Community College – Sioux City
- Northeast Iowa Community College – Calmar
- Clinton Community College Nurse Aide Training
- Iowa Lakes Community College Nurse Aide Training Course – Emmetsburg
CNA Training Centers in Iowa
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|DMACC-Boone Campus||Boone||1125 Hancock Drive, Boone, IA 50036||https://go.dmacc.edu/|
|Northeast Iowa Community College-Calmar||Calmar||P.O. Box 400, Calmar, IA 52132||www.nicc.edu/|
|Kirkwood Community College Nurse Aide Program Cedar Rds||Cedar Rds||6301 Kirkwood Blvd. SW, Cedar Rds, IA 52404|
|Clinton Community College Nurse Aide Training||Clinton||1000 Lincoln Blvd., Clinton, IA 5273||http://www.clinton.edu/|
|Genesis Medical Clinic-DeWitt||Dewitt||1008 11th Street, DeWitt, IA 52742||http://www.genesishealth.com/|
|Iowa Lakes Community College Nurse Aide Training Course-Emmetsburg||Emmetsburg||712-852-5242||3200 College Drive, Emmetsburg, IA 50536||www.iowalakes.edu/|
|Iowa Central Community College Nurse Aide Training Program-Fort Dodge||Fort Dodge||One Triton Circle, Fort Dodge, IA 50501||www.iowacentral.edu/|
|Iowa Valley Grinnell Nursing Assistant Program||Grinnell||123 6th Avenue West, Grinnell, IA 50112||www.iavalley.edu/|
|Marshalltown Community College||Marshalltown||3700 South Center Street, Marshalltown, IA 50158||www.iavalley.edu/mcc/|
|Belmond-Klemme Community School District||Ne||411 10th Ave., NE, Belmond, IA 50421||http://bkcsd.org/|
|Indian Hills Community College CNA Training Program-Ottumwa||Ottumwa||525 Grandview Ave., Ottumwa, IA 52501||www.indianhills.edu/|
|Western Iowa Tech Community College-Sioux City||Sioux City||4647 Stone Avenue, Sioux City, IA 51102||www.witcc.edu/|
|Iowa Lakes Community College-Spencer||Spencer||1900 North Grand Ave., Spencer, IA 51301||www.iowalakes.edu/spencer_campus/|
|Iowa Lakes Community College-Spirit Lake||Spirit Lake||800 21st Street, Spirit Lake, IA 51360||www.iowalakes.edu/spirit_lake_campus/|
|DMACC Nurse Aide Program-West Campus||West Des Moines||5959 Grand Ave., West Des Moines, IA 50266||https://go.dmacc.edu|