List of Elite Programs in Iowa
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Diploma: Practical Nursing
- Diploma: Dental Assistant
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting A.A.S.
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Medical Assistant
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- BSN completion program for Registered Nurses is available entirely online.
- The RN to BSN program is designed to help students advance their career, or prepare for post-graduate opportunities.
- Courses teach modern health assessment and treatment methods, how to evaluate potential disease or injury, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
Find Accredited CNA Certification Schools in IowaAs mentioned in the previous paragraph, your first step in working within your chosen field is to find the right school in Iowa. While there are several ways you can accomplish this objective, one of the simplest is to conduct a simple internet search. To get started, type a relevant key phrase in the search field such as "CNA Courses and Degrees in Iowa." Then click your "enter" key on the keyboard. After doing so, you'll be led to links for numerous schools that will offer the classes and certificates you'll want to attain in order to get your career moving forward.
CNA Certification in IowaIn order to gain licensure and certification in the state of Iowa, you need to complete a minimum of 45 hours of coursework in the traditional classroom environment. You'll also need to complete no less than 35 hours in a physical, hands on learning setting. Gaining knowledge and experience in both of these settings will be important because the data presented will show up on the certification exam you take in order to attain your license. After you successfully complete your coursework, you can take the state licensing exam. Once you've passed it, you will qualify for listing with the Iowa Nurse Aide Registry.
Salaries for CNA Jobs in IowaIowa residents can expect to earn about $24,000 annually in their chosen field. However, it's important to note that variables such as additional certificates, areas of expertise, and years of experience in the field can affect one's annual income.
List of CNA Certification Programs in IowaThere are a plethora of programs in Iowa that aspiring CNAs can enroll in. Here is a short list:
- Marshalltown Community College
- Iowa Central Community College Nurse Aide Training Program Fort Dodge
- Indian Hills Community College Cna Training Program Ottumwa
- Kirkwood Community College Nurse Aide Program Cedar Rapids
- Western Iowa Tech Community College – Sioux City
- Northeast Iowa Community College – Calmar
- Clinton Community College Nurse Aide Training
- Iowa Lakes Community College Nurse Aide Training Course – Emmetsburg
CNA Training Centers in Iowa
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|DMACC-Boone Campus||Boone||1125 Hancock Drive, Boone, IA 50036||https://go.dmacc.edu/|
|Northeast Iowa Community College-Calmar||Calmar||P.O. Box 400, Calmar, IA 52132||www.nicc.edu/|
|Kirkwood Community College Nurse Aide Program Cedar Rds||Cedar Rds||6301 Kirkwood Blvd. SW, Cedar Rds, IA 52404|
|Clinton Community College Nurse Aide Training||Clinton||1000 Lincoln Blvd., Clinton, IA 5273||http://www.clinton.edu/|
|Genesis Medical Clinic-DeWitt||Dewitt||1008 11th Street, DeWitt, IA 52742||http://www.genesishealth.com/|
|Iowa Lakes Community College Nurse Aide Training Course-Emmetsburg||Emmetsburg||712-852-5242||3200 College Drive, Emmetsburg, IA 50536||www.iowalakes.edu/|
|Iowa Central Community College Nurse Aide Training Program-Fort Dodge||Fort Dodge||One Triton Circle, Fort Dodge, IA 50501||www.iowacentral.edu/|
|Iowa Valley Grinnell Nursing Assistant Program||Grinnell||123 6th Avenue West, Grinnell, IA 50112||www.iavalley.edu/|
|Marshalltown Community College||Marshalltown||3700 South Center Street, Marshalltown, IA 50158||www.iavalley.edu/mcc/|
|Belmond-Klemme Community School District||Ne||411 10th Ave., NE, Belmond, IA 50421||http://bkcsd.org/|
|Indian Hills Community College CNA Training Program-Ottumwa||Ottumwa||525 Grandview Ave., Ottumwa, IA 52501||www.indianhills.edu/|
|Western Iowa Tech Community College-Sioux City||Sioux City||4647 Stone Avenue, Sioux City, IA 51102||www.witcc.edu/|
|Iowa Lakes Community College-Spencer||Spencer||1900 North Grand Ave., Spencer, IA 51301||www.iowalakes.edu/spencer_campus/|
|Iowa Lakes Community College-Spirit Lake||Spirit Lake||800 21st Street, Spirit Lake, IA 51360||www.iowalakes.edu/spirit_lake_campus/|
|DMACC Nurse Aide Program-West Campus||West Des Moines||5959 Grand Ave., West Des Moines, IA 50266||https://go.dmacc.edu|