List of Elite Programs in Iowa
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
- Diploma: Practical Nursing
- And more...
- Medical Assistant
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- Students already licensed as registered nurses can complete RN-BSN program in as few as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Advanced Practice Nurse
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Executive Nursing Leadership
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate (MSN to FNP)
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Find Accredited CNA Certification Schools in IowaAs mentioned in the previous paragraph, your first step in working within your chosen field is to find the right school in Iowa. While there are several ways you can accomplish this objective, one of the simplest is to conduct a simple internet search. To get started, type a relevant key phrase in the search field such as "CNA Courses and Degrees in Iowa." Then click your "enter" key on the keyboard. After doing so, you'll be led to links for numerous schools that will offer the classes and certificates you'll want to attain in order to get your career moving forward.
CNA Certification in IowaIn order to gain licensure and certification in the state of Iowa, you need to complete a minimum of 45 hours of coursework in the traditional classroom environment. You'll also need to complete no less than 35 hours in a physical, hands on learning setting. Gaining knowledge and experience in both of these settings will be important because the data presented will show up on the certification exam you take in order to attain your license. After you successfully complete your coursework, you can take the state licensing exam. Once you've passed it, you will qualify for listing with the Iowa Nurse Aide Registry.
Salaries for CNA Jobs in IowaIowa residents can expect to earn about $24,000 annually in their chosen field. However, it's important to note that variables such as additional certificates, areas of expertise, and years of experience in the field can affect one's annual income.
List of CNA Certification Programs in IowaThere are a plethora of programs in Iowa that aspiring CNAs can enroll in. Here is a short list:
- Marshalltown Community College
- Iowa Central Community College Nurse Aide Training Program Fort Dodge
- Indian Hills Community College Cna Training Program Ottumwa
- Kirkwood Community College Nurse Aide Program Cedar Rapids
- Western Iowa Tech Community College – Sioux City
- Northeast Iowa Community College – Calmar
- Clinton Community College Nurse Aide Training
- Iowa Lakes Community College Nurse Aide Training Course – Emmetsburg
CNA Training Centers in Iowa
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|DMACC-Boone Campus||Boone||1125 Hancock Drive, Boone, IA 50036||https://go.dmacc.edu/|
|Northeast Iowa Community College-Calmar||Calmar||P.O. Box 400, Calmar, IA 52132||www.nicc.edu/|
|Kirkwood Community College Nurse Aide Program Cedar Rds||Cedar Rds||6301 Kirkwood Blvd. SW, Cedar Rds, IA 52404|
|Clinton Community College Nurse Aide Training||Clinton||1000 Lincoln Blvd., Clinton, IA 5273||http://www.clinton.edu/|
|Genesis Medical Clinic-DeWitt||Dewitt||1008 11th Street, DeWitt, IA 52742||http://www.genesishealth.com/|
|Iowa Lakes Community College Nurse Aide Training Course-Emmetsburg||Emmetsburg||712-852-5242||3200 College Drive, Emmetsburg, IA 50536||www.iowalakes.edu/|
|Iowa Central Community College Nurse Aide Training Program-Fort Dodge||Fort Dodge||One Triton Circle, Fort Dodge, IA 50501||www.iowacentral.edu/|
|Iowa Valley Grinnell Nursing Assistant Program||Grinnell||123 6th Avenue West, Grinnell, IA 50112||www.iavalley.edu/|
|Marshalltown Community College||Marshalltown||3700 South Center Street, Marshalltown, IA 50158||www.iavalley.edu/mcc/|
|Belmond-Klemme Community School District||Ne||411 10th Ave., NE, Belmond, IA 50421||http://bkcsd.org/|
|Indian Hills Community College CNA Training Program-Ottumwa||Ottumwa||525 Grandview Ave., Ottumwa, IA 52501||www.indianhills.edu/|
|Western Iowa Tech Community College-Sioux City||Sioux City||4647 Stone Avenue, Sioux City, IA 51102||www.witcc.edu/|
|Iowa Lakes Community College-Spencer||Spencer||1900 North Grand Ave., Spencer, IA 51301||www.iowalakes.edu/spencer_campus/|
|Iowa Lakes Community College-Spirit Lake||Spirit Lake||800 21st Street, Spirit Lake, IA 51360||www.iowalakes.edu/spirit_lake_campus/|
|DMACC Nurse Aide Program-West Campus||West Des Moines||5959 Grand Ave., West Des Moines, IA 50266||https://go.dmacc.edu|