List of Elite Programs in Indiana
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- And more...
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
Harrison College prides itself on truly knowing our students -- their lives and families, obstacles and motivations and their dreams and goals. We also know their potential -- that's why for more than 100 years, our mission has been to provide a supportive environment, with the expectation that their success also benefits their families, friends and communities. That's the Harrison Difference.
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Medical Office Assistant
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Office Specialist
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (MSN)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate (MSN to FNP)
Certified Nursing Assistant Certification in IndianaEducational programs in Indiana are accredited to protect students as they are in a CNA training program. A group of professionals determines if a school meets the state’s criteria for providing appropriate CNA classes along with practical training in a real environment such as an assisted living facility or hospital. The Indiana State Department of Health inspects a school’s classrooms and laboratory settings along with verifying instructor’s credentials. The accreditation process is designed to protect students from spending money on unauthorized CNA training programs in addition to ensuring patients receive the best health care.
Salaries for CNA Jobs in IndianaAnyone studying to become a certified nursing assistant wants to know the type of salaries offered along with the typical benefits. The state of Indiana has a low-cost of living, leading to hourly pay that is less than the national average. A new nursing assistant without experience living in a small town will earn approximately $9 per hour with benefits that include medical insurance and vacation days. Alternatively, individuals living in larger cities can begin working at approximately $11 an hour with benefits such as sick days.
List of CNA Certification Programs in IndianaMost of Indiana’s CNA classes are offered at one of the campuses operated by Ivy Tech Community College. Larger Ivy Tech Community College sites located in Fort Wayne, Indianapolis and Evansville offer CNA classes year-round while smaller campuses occasionally provide certificate courses. Additional programs are provided at Indiana University Northwest located in Gary. Private for-profit schools, including MedTech of Indianapolis, Greenwood and Fort Wayne also have an accredited certified nursing assistant training program. Harrison College School of Health Sciences also provides courses designed for certified nursing assistant students at Indianapolis, Elkhart and Fort Wayne.
CNA Training Centers in Indiana
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|EBBERTT EDUCATION CENTER||Anderson||(765)641-2121||ANDERSON HIGH SCHOOL, ANDERSON, IN 46013|
|HIS SOLUTIONS HEALTHCARE||Anderson||(765)393-3457||1010 W 8TH STREET # 3, ANDERSON, IN 46016|
|NORTHERN LAKES NURSING AND REHABILITATION CENTER||Angola||(260)665-9467||516 WILLIAMS ST, ANGOLA, IN 46703||http://www.northernlakesnursing.com/|
|ARCADIA DEVELOPMENTAL CENTER||Arcadia||(317)984-9321||303 FRANKLIN, ARCADIA, IN 46030|
|WOODLAND MANOR NURSING CENTER||Attica||(765)762-6133||1212 MAIN, ATTICA, IN 47918||www.woodlandmanornursingcenter.com/|
|PROVENA SACRED HEART HOME||Avilla||(260)897-2841||515 MAIN ST, AVILLA, IN 46710||www.provena.org/|
|EISELE EDUCATION SERVICES||Bedford||(812)279-6936||705 WOODSFERRY RD, BEDFORD, IN 47421|
|SWISS VILLAGE INC||Berne||(260)589-3173||1350 MAIN ST, BERNE, IN 46711||www.swissvillage.org/|
|IVY TECH COMMUNITY COLLEGE||Bloomington||(812)330-6265||200 DANIELS WAY, BLOOMINGTON, IN 47404||www.ivytech.edu/|
|BLUFFTON REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER CARE CENTER||Bluffton||(260)824-3210||303 MAIN ST, BLUFFTON, IN 46714||www.blufftonregional.com/|
|CHRISTIAN CARE RETIREMENT COMMUNITY||Bluffton||(260)565-3000||720 DUSTMAN RD, BLUFFTON, IN 46714||www.christiancarerc.org/|
|BREMEN HEALTH CARE CENTER||Bremen||(574)546-3494||316 WOODIES LN, BREMEN, IN 46506|
|BROOKVILLE HEALTHCARE CENTER||Brookville||(765)647-2527||11049 STATE ROAD 101, BROOKVILLE, IN 47012|
|BROWNSBURG HEALTH CARE CENTER||Brownsburg||(317)852-3123||1010 HORNADAY RD, BROWNSBURG, IN 46112|
|MILLER’S MERRY MANOR||Chesterfield||(765)378-0213||524 ANDERSON RD, CHESTERFIELD, IN 46017||www.millersmerrymanor.com/|