List of Elite Programs in Illinois
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
Northwestern College is a special place. Focused programs. Flexible schedules. Supportive faculty. Externship opportunities. But you probably know all of that. What you may not know is what’s behind it. Our history, our mission, our whole philosophy really. Simply put, it’s about preparing people well and quickly for a lifetime of opportunities.
- Medical Assisting Certificate
- Dental Assisting Certificate
Harrison College prides itself on truly knowing our students -- their lives and families, obstacles and motivations and their dreams and goals. We also know their potential -- that's why for more than 100 years, our mission has been to provide a supportive environment, with the expectation that their success also benefits their families, friends and communities. That's the Harrison Difference.
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Medical Office Assistant
- Medical Assistant
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- Dental Assistant
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- Students already licensed as registered nurses can complete RN-BSN program in as few as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Advanced Practice Nurse
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Executive Nursing Leadership
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
CNA Certification in IllinoisRequirements for becoming a certified nursing assistant may vary from state to state, and some requirements are specific to the state of Illinois. In Illinois, candidates must have completed their education through the eighth grade and must be at least 16 years of age. In addition, individuals must pass a background check that supports their moral integrity, and they must pass a general health and immunization assessment. A total of 120 hours of formal training must be completed at an accredited training program, including 80 hours in the classroom and 40 hours of hands-on training. After completing their CNA training, prospective nursing assistants take the CNA test administered by the state of Illinois. By passing both the written and applied portions of the exam, candidates can become certified.
Salaries for CNA Jobs in IllinoisThe average annual CNA salary in Illinois is $28,000. Factors such as job location, employing institution, personal experience and other variables can influence salary. In larger cities such as Chicago, the average salary increases to $31,000. CNA jobs in hospital settings generally pay more than average, especially for those working in operating rooms or intensive care units. CNA job stability is excellent with continuous job growth expected in upcoming years.
List of CNA Certification Programs in IllinoisThe following colleges and CNA schools are considered to have highly reputable programs:
- Northwestern College, Bridgeview
- Triton College, River Grove
- College of DuPage, Glen Ellyn
- Black Hawk College East, Galva
- Harper College, Palatine
- Illinois Central College, East Peoria
- John A. Logan College, Carterville
- Midwest Technical Institute, Springfield
- National University of Health Sciences, Lombard
- Parkland College, Champaign
- Southwestern Illinois College, Belleville
- Graham Hospital School of Nursing, Canton
- Illinois School of Health Careers, Chicago
- City Colleges of Chicago: Harold Washington College
- City Colleges of Chicago: Kennedy - King College
- City Colleges of Chicago: Malcolm X College
- City Colleges of Chicago: Olive - Harvey College
- City Colleges of Chicago: Richard Daley College
- City Colleges of Chicago: Wilbur Wright College
CNA Training Centers in Illinois
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|DUPAGE AREA OCCUP. EDUC. SYSTEM||Addison||(630) 691-7545||301 S, Swift Rd., Addison, IL 60101||www.tcdupage.org/|
|LEWIS-CLARK COMMUNITY COLLEGE||Alton||(618) 463-5118||National Great Rivers Confluence Campus, Alton, IL 62024||www.lc.edu/|
|SHAWNEE CC ANNA CENTER||Anna||(618) 634-3277||1150 E. Vienna St, ANNA, IL 62992||http://www.shawneecc.edu/|
|AVISTON COUNTRYSIDE MANOR||Aviston||(618) 228-7615||450 West First Street, Aviston, IL 62216||http://www.avistoncountrysidemanor.com/|
|A PLUS HEALTHCARE TRAINING||Bartlett||(630) 372-2442||366 S. Main Street, Bartlett, IL 60103||http://www.aplushealthcaretraining.com/|
|BARTLETT HIGH SCHOOL||Bartlett||(630) 372-4700||701 Schick Rd, Bartlett, IL 60103||http://www.edline.net/pages/Bartlett_High_School|
|BEARDSTOWN SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL||Beardstown||(217) 323-3665||500 East 15th St, Beardstown, IL 62618||http://www.edline.net/pages/Beardstown_Junior_Senior_High_|
|MIDWEST CAREER SOURCE||Belleville||(618) 398-7362||9100 Lebanon Road, Belleville, IL 62223||http://www.midwestcareersource.com/|
|BENTON CONSOLIDATED HIGH SCHOOL||Benton||(618) 439-3101||511 East Main St, Benton, IL 62812||http://bentonhighschool.il.schoolwebpages.com/|
|WEST CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL||Biggsville||(309) 627-2377||RR1, Box 72, Biggsville, IL 61418||http://hs.wcsc.k12.in.us/|
|BLOOMINGTON CAREER CENTER||Bloomington||(309) 829-8671||300 East Monroe, Bloomington, IL 61701|
|HERITAGE MANOR-BLOOMINGTON||Bloomington||(309) 823-7127||115 W. Jefferson St. Suite 401, P.O. Box 3188, Bloomington, IL 61702|
|MED. ACADEMY OF BUSINESS TECH., INC.||Blue Island||(708) 824-0225||13005 S. Western Ave., Blue Island, IL 60406|
|KANKAKEE AREA CAREER CENTER||Bourbonnais||(815) 939-4971||4083 N. 1000 Rd, Bourbonnais, IL 60914||http://www.kacc-il.org/|
|WILCO AREA CAREER CTR||Braidwood||(815) 838-6941||500 Wilco Blvd, Braidwood, IL 60446||http://www.wilco.k12.il.us/|