List of Elite Programs in Idaho
Matching School Ads
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- And more...
- Provides the healthcare knowledge & technical skills students need to get ahead
- SACS accredited with campuses in VA, FL, NC, SC & flexible online & on-campus courses
- US News & World Report ranks Online Bachelor’s Programs among top 10%
- Supportive learning atmosphere with small class sizes & plenty of academic support
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
Find Accredited CNA Certification Schools in IdahoYour first step in finding the right CNA school in Idaho is to do an online search. To get started, enter a key phrase like "Get CNA Degrees, Certifications, and Licenses in Idaho" into the search field. Then press the enter button. You'll be led to the search engine results pages (SERPs) which list several schools that you can select from. Make sure that you choose an Idaho school that is accredited to ensure that you'll receive the high quality education you need and deserve.
CNA Certification in IdahoIn order to gain certification in the state of Idaho, you will need to complete 120 hours of training. (There are numerous training programs which will offer even more training hours.) Of these 120 hours, at least 80 of them should be completed in the classroom. The remainder of the courses should be used in a clinical training setting. The clinical training will afford you the opportunity to work with patients within a healthcare setting. Next, you will need to take and pass a state-approved exam, after which you will be able to attain the certifications necessary to practice.
Salaries for CNA Jobs in IdahoAspiring CNAs who reside in Idaho should know that they can expect to make about $28,000 annually. However, it's important to note that there are several factors that can affect this annual income. One such factor is the employer. Other factors that come into play include level of education and areas of expertise. It is also important to note that many employers view an employee's enrollment in ongoing educational courses as a sign of initiative and internal motivation to excel in one's field. For this reason, individuals who opt to complete ongoing educational courses will often find themselves ideal candidates for promotion, raises, and bonuses.
List of CNA Certification Programs in IdahoThere are a variety of CNA programs in Idaho that you can choose from. Some of them are:
- Eastern Idaho Technical College
- Lewis-Clark State College
- College of Western Idaho
- Idaho State University
- North Idaho College-Workforce Training Center
- College of Southern Idaho
CNA Training Centers in Idaho
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|Eastern Idaho Technical College||Idaho Falls||(208) 524-3000||1600 South 25th East, Idaho Falls, ID 83404||http://www.eitc.edu/|
|Lewis-Clark State College||Lewiston||(208) 792-2059||500 8th Avenue, Lewiston, ID 83501||http://www.lcsc.edu/|
|College of Western Idaho||Nampa||(208) 562-3000||5500 Opportunity Drive, Nampa, ID 83687||http://cwidaho.cc/|
|Idaho State University||Pocatello||(208) 282-3372||921 South 8th Avenue, Pocatello, ID 83209||http://www.isu.edu/|
|North Idaho College-Workforce Training Center||Post Falls||(208) 769-3333||525 Clearwater Loop, Post Falls, ID 83854||http://northidaho.augusoft.net/|
|College of Southern Idaho||Twin Falls||(208) 732-6701||315 Falls Avenue Twin Falls, Twin Falls, ID 83301||http://www.csi.edu/|