List of Elite Programs in Idaho
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting
- Dental Assistant
- Administrative Medical Assistant
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Respiratory Therapy (AS)
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education (Bridge)
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
At Baker College, you’ll have the opportunity to choose between an on campus education or an online education, depending on what works best for you and for your schedule. Our ground campuses are located across Michigan and one campus in Reading, Pennsylvania.
- Nursing Administration - Master's
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media, publishers of G.I. Jobs®.
- Each program is designed to instill the knowledge, ethical values, and interpersonal skills of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility.
- Offers several flexible learning options, including a blended format that combines campus and online learning.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Forensic Psychology (MA) (Online)
Find Accredited CNA Certification Schools in IdahoYour first step in finding the right CNA school in Idaho is to do an online search. To get started, enter a key phrase like "Get CNA Degrees, Certifications, and Licenses in Idaho" into the search field. Then press the enter button. You'll be led to the search engine results pages (SERPs) which list several schools that you can select from. Make sure that you choose an Idaho school that is accredited to ensure that you'll receive the high quality education you need and deserve.
CNA Certification in IdahoIn order to gain certification in the state of Idaho, you will need to complete 120 hours of training. (There are numerous training programs which will offer even more training hours.) Of these 120 hours, at least 80 of them should be completed in the classroom. The remainder of the courses should be used in a clinical training setting. The clinical training will afford you the opportunity to work with patients within a healthcare setting. Next, you will need to take and pass a state-approved exam, after which you will be able to attain the certifications necessary to practice.
Salaries for CNA Jobs in IdahoAspiring CNAs who reside in Idaho should know that they can expect to make about $28,000 annually. However, it's important to note that there are several factors that can affect this annual income. One such factor is the employer. Other factors that come into play include level of education and areas of expertise. It is also important to note that many employers view an employee's enrollment in ongoing educational courses as a sign of initiative and internal motivation to excel in one's field. For this reason, individuals who opt to complete ongoing educational courses will often find themselves ideal candidates for promotion, raises, and bonuses.
List of CNA Certification Programs in IdahoThere are a variety of CNA programs in Idaho that you can choose from. Some of them are:
- Eastern Idaho Technical College
- Lewis-Clark State College
- College of Western Idaho
- Idaho State University
- North Idaho College-Workforce Training Center
- College of Southern Idaho
CNA Training Centers in Idaho
|CNA Training Center||City||Phone Number||Street Address||Website|
|Eastern Idaho Technical College||Idaho Falls||(208) 524-3000||1600 South 25th East, Idaho Falls, ID 83404||http://www.eitc.edu/|
|Lewis-Clark State College||Lewiston||(208) 792-2059||500 8th Avenue, Lewiston, ID 83501||http://www.lcsc.edu/|
|College of Western Idaho||Nampa||(208) 562-3000||5500 Opportunity Drive, Nampa, ID 83687||http://cwidaho.cc/|
|Idaho State University||Pocatello||(208) 282-3372||921 South 8th Avenue, Pocatello, ID 83209||http://www.isu.edu/|
|North Idaho College-Workforce Training Center||Post Falls||(208) 769-3333||525 Clearwater Loop, Post Falls, ID 83854||http://northidaho.augusoft.net/|
|College of Southern Idaho||Twin Falls||(208) 732-6701||315 Falls Avenue Twin Falls, Twin Falls, ID 83301||http://www.csi.edu/|