List of Elite Programs in Houston
- Find your future with a degree in Medical Billing and Coding from Fortis
- Degree offered across 10 campuses in AZ, FL, MD, NJ, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX and UT
- All Fortis colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or others
- Fortis also offers this degree online, for students who need more flexibility
- Be prepared for both office & hospital settings with the latest software systems
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- And more...
Our mission is YOUR SUCCESS!
When you succeed, we succeed. That is why we provide high-quality, specialized career preparation for all our students. Our goal is to help you find your rewarding career.
Our Mission Statement:
To provide high-quality, specialized career preparation or enhancement to meet and cope with technological changes resulting in employment and career success.
- Medical Assisting, Diploma
- Practical Nurse, Diploma
- Dental Assistant, Diploma
Do you want to start working toward a career that actually makes you excited? If so, an education from West Coast University (WCU) could be the perfect choice for you! This accredited, private University has a history that dates back over 100 years. Today, WCU offers health care degrees that will help prepare you and educate you on the current trends and issues within the health industry.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) (TX)
- Dental Assisting
- Medical Administrative Assisting Technology
- Medical Assisting
- Professional Massage Therapy
- Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration
- Automotive Service Technician
- Combination Welding
- Diesel Heavy Truck
- Medical Administrative Assisting Technology - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Dental Assisting - Diploma
REACH HIGHER, GET HIRED
Take the step to get a new career today
SPARK SUCCESS WITH SCI
Southern Careers Institute has maintained a tradition of career training for over 50 years in Texas with campuses in Austin, Brownsville, Corpus Christi, Harlingen, Pharr, San Antonio & Online courses available to anyone, anywhere.
At SCI, we have made it our mission to provide our students with the training they need to be successful in a new career. We offer career training in Medical, Business, Skilled Trades, Beauty, & Technology programs. These certification-based programs are designed to make our graduates some of the most marketable job candidates.
We are Texas born, Texas proud.
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Office Specialist
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
Get hands-on training with Brookline College. We offer diploma and degree programs in the areas of health care, business, nursing, criminal justice, paralegal, and computer security. We understand that today's student is busy with many responsibilities, so we offer day, evening, and online classes, giving you options to fit school into your schedule.
- Bachelor of Science Nursing - RN to BSN
Find Accredited CNA Certification Schools in HoustonIn order to find accredited certified nursing assistant schools in Houston, you begin with a basic keyword search. You can enter a phrase such as "Locate CNA Degrees and Licenses Courses in Houston." After doing so, simply press your "enter" key and the browser will lead you to a new screen featuring hyperlinks to several websites featuring information regarding educational programs in your area. Once you begin researching the different schools, be sure that you're only considering those that are accredited, because these are the ones that will offer the highest quality educational services.
CNA Certification in HoustonIn order to attain the appropriate certifications in Houston, you must enroll in an approved program that provides you with a minimum of 75 hours in classes. About 51 of the hours will be completed in a traditional classroom, while the remaining 24 hours will take place in a facility where you can attain valuable, "real life" hands-on experience. After you complete the mandatory hours in courses, you move forward by taking the certification exam. (The exam is administered by Pearson Vue.) Once you have passed the exam, you'll be registered with the Texas State Nurse Aide Registry.
Salaries for CNA Certification Jobs in HoustonOn average, a CNA who resides in Houston will bring home about $48,000 annually. However, it's important to note that there are several factors that can influence one's annual pay. Some of those factors include how many years of experience you have in the field as well as who your employer is. Also note that many employers look favorably on employees who opt to further their education by enrolling in on-going educational courses.
List of CNA Programs in HoustonThere is one CNA program in Houston that you can enroll in:
- Houston Community College
- Alvinalvin Community College Nurse Aide Training
- Kaufman Trinity Valley Community College/Kaufman
- Northeast Texas Community College
- Trinity Valley Community College/Canton
- Austin Community College-Round Rock/Georgetown
- Laredo Community College